Mountain Big

K1 Visa I-134 for VFS mumbai!!! please advice urgent

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am worried since my Fiancee is submitting her documenst to VSF next week for her interview on the 24th.

the thing i am worried about is I sent her the form 1-134 Affidavit of support with the following documents and i want to make sure this is enough and will be accepted at the VFS.

she has all her documensts in order(medical,police,persnal etc)

I SENT HER

1) I -134 signed and dated (this is the newer form that doesnot need notarising)

2) 1 year of tax return and w2 form (as stated in the instaructions on i-134 copies) also i make more than $60000

3) bank statement stating my accounts and amount from the bank signed

4) letter from my employer about my salary and position and work status signed

5) 8 months of pay stubs

6) phone records for 6 months

7) copies of passport

i have sent copies of all none are original and according to the VSF website they are asking for originals and i am completely confused as to what to do...she has to submit these next week....please advice is this the right docs or should i send her more or what should i do?

i am very worried about her going to the VSF and not having the right docs or they asking for originals....what would originals be anyways?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

You are almost there and now you have to deal with the embassy. This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Typically unless specifically requested, you would submit copies and bring originals/certified copies to the interview.

You can FedEx/DHL her the originals to bring to the interview.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

bombino express is a great courier service to india. fedex/hdl charge like $50 for 2 lb. Bombino charges $10 and they deliver it door-to-door in like 3 days.

if you saw on the website they require 'originals', why send the copies? what does doing all this research mean if you cannot follow basic instructions? send the originals to her right away. hope all is done well in good time.

I-129: December'08

NAO1: December'08

RFE: April'09

NAO2-email: July'09

NA02-HardCopy: July'09

NVC->Embassy: July'09

Packet 3:July'09

Interview: september 17

Visa on hand: October 9

-_-

Arrival to US:

Filing for GC: November'09

GC on hand: March'10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.