Brad and Vika

Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of Apocalyptic talk going on around here.

But, rest easy everyone. I'm not going to reproduce anytime soon, so we have plenty of good years left here in the world as we know it. Now if you ever see me post a thread entitled "crazy squared", grab your BOB and head for the hills.

I believe we're OK if our wives or all of us hang out together because that's just crazy plus crazy or crazy times crazy. It's when we start having little kids that we have to see what's really going on. Thomas is first in line, and if I was him, (and he's probably already done it) it' be checking little man's head for any suspicious looking birth marks, particularly anything resembling at least one number six.

Dude theres more than one I think it was supposed to be 18 but they forgot the plus signs.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Uggs and sweats can be super sexy.... if you're in decent shape!

WTH!!! I thought I would never hear this-- the things I missed while I was away... I am going to have to read more carefully from now on! Is the world coming to an end? Has hell frozen over? Slim says uggs and sweats can be sexy under the correct conditions?!

:crying:

Sheesh, I leave and this is what happens to the Russian forum...

:P

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

They chose us didn't they? ... maybe that was their first mistake. ;)

According to my wife, it was her biggest mistake ever. But, then again, she's still here, so maybe she's smart after all!

After I explained the problems she could face by doing such a stupid (and illegal) activity, she still replied: all my (Russian) friends know that doing so is the easiest way, and they usually recommend me to follow this route, because it is very easy.

There seems to be a special training in Russia about all the "illegal" activities they can get away with in the USA :devil:

I too know a couple "illegal" girls here. Like everything else in America though, it's a lot easier to just look the other way than to get up off our @$$es and do something about it. "Renting" a spouse usually works out pretty good, except when you advertise on Craigslist.

Dude theres more than one I think it was supposed to be 18 but they forgot the plus signs.

Fuzzy math, I guess. Something about vodka and more vodka make like extra more vodka and ....... I don't really remember anything after that.

WTH!!! I thought I would never hear this-- the things I missed while I was away... I am going to have to read more carefully from now on! Is the world coming to an end? Has hell frozen over? Slim says uggs and sweats can be sexy under the correct conditions?!

Sheesh, I leave and this is what happens to the Russian forum.

I love all women equally. It's just that I prefer certain women over others. And anything can be sexy.... on the right woman!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

They chose us didn't they? ... maybe that was their first mistake. ;)

According to my wife, it was her biggest mistake ever. But, then again, she's still here, so maybe she's smart after all!

Exactly!!! They chose us, we chose them so we will hold hands as we head for the singularity at the center of the black hole, are our molecules are ripped to shreads and we approach infinite density.

After I explained the problems she could face by doing such a stupid (and illegal) activity, she still replied: all my (Russian) friends know that doing so is the easiest way, and they usually recommend me to follow this route, because it is very easy.

There seems to be a special training in Russia about all the "illegal" activities they can get away with in the USA :devil:

I too know a couple "illegal" girls here. Like everything else in America though, it's a lot easier to just look the other way than to get up off our @$$es and do something about it. "Renting" a spouse usually works out pretty good, except when you advertise on Craigslist.

Hey they just busted a place here in Grand Rapids for renting a wife by the hour. What jerks my chain is the fact that the newest amnesty bill is going to excuse all of that ####### and let everyone have a green card with no background check, dont have to pay, and dont have to wait for USCIS. Hey government why dont we solve the unemployment problem and the illegal immigration issue by hiring a bunch of the unemployed to process applications for immigration, everyone here knows you only need a rudimentary command of the english language and 4 brain cells to work at USCIS.

Fuzzy math, I guess. Something about vodka and more vodka make like extra more vodka and ....... I don't really remember anything after that.

Yeah fuzzy I remember the first one, and the second one and the next thing I remember is Lena telling me she is late and I of course asked her where she needed to be?

WTH!!! Slim says uggs and sweats can be sexy under the correct conditions?!

I love all women equally. It's just that I prefer certain women over others. And anything can be sexy.... on the right woman!

I thinks uggs and sweats can be sexy OFF a lot of women and ON the floor, otherwise if you got it then flaunt it. Also read if you got too much of it, hide it I dont want to see it. Buy clothes that fit and make you look nice, dont buy tight clothing that you think you look good in. The only round belly I liked to see was when my little devil was still an angel inside his mother.

Of course slim this doesnt apply to you, you go on wearing your daisey dukes and you half shirts they look good on you. I took another look at your BBQ picture and it occurred to me that you arent wearing anything underneath your apron are you? Its fine as long as Im not standing behind you and there are no major grease splatters.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: Timeline

Uggs is where I draw the line. *NO* woman looks sexy within 20 feet of those abominations, such is the cone of bogosity emitted by this train wreck of a clothing article. I'm hard pressed to come up with another item of clothing that so clearly defines the term "fashion disaster" as Uggs. They are the devil's galoshes, they make Gestapo jack boots look downright friendly, they are like having mad cow disease on your feet. Every time somebody wears a pair of Uggs, Baby Jesus gets rickets. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I don't care much for Uggs.

Edited by mox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Uggs is where I draw the line. *NO* woman looks sexy within 20 feet of those abominations, such is the cone of bogosity emitted by this train wreck of a clothing article. I'm hard pressed to come up with another item of clothing that so clearly defines the term "fashion disaster" as Uggs. They are the devil's galoshes, they make Gestapo jack boots look downright friendly, they are like having mad cow disease on your feet. Every time somebody wears a pair of Uggs, Baby Jesus gets rickets. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I don't care much for Uggs.

Mox, could you make an attempt to be a little more clear about your feelings :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Last month, when I was in SVO1, passport control area, I saw a female officer walk by with a heater (glock, biscuit, neena, 9 mil) on her side. Never thought in the past that it looked really good but this was kinda sexy. I will need to talk to Nata and see if she will dress up for me in militiza shorts and a heater

agreed. what are these girls thinking wearing mini skirts and freakin fuzzy boots in 90 degree weather? everyone wearing uggs should have their legs lopped off at the knee.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

agreed. what are these girls thinking wearing mini skirts and freakin fuzzy boots in 90 degree weather? everyone wearing uggs should have their legs lopped off at the knee.

A fashion designer that I once knew used to say, "There is a fine line between looking fashionable and looking ridiculous and most people cross over that line."

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

A fashion designer that I once knew used to say, "There is a fine line between looking fashionable and looking ridiculous and most people cross over that line."

I agree. UGGS make me go UGG... big time :dead:

So true, although sometimes they've crossed so goddamned far over the line that the line could be a mile wide and they'd still be on the wrong side of it.

Which brings me to Mox Tells you What to Wear and How to Wear It: Fashion tips for a More Successful You:

- If you are applying foundation with a trowel, you're doing it wrong.

- Wearing a nice brooch on your tube top does not make you "classy."

- If people keep telling you that help is available and that you should find a shelter and move out from that son of a bizotch who keeps beating you, you might be wearing too much eye liner. (Um...and if you're not wearing too much eye liner, then yeah, consider moving out. *ahem*)

- Yes you should wear underwear, but there's a reason it's called underwear, mmkay?!

- The goal of eyebrow sculpting is not to have a permanent surprised look on your face.

- You probably don't have the body for it anyway, but if you still insist on wearing spandex, please for god's sake don't try to fit your gobs of cellulite into some biker's shorts that's 2 sizes too small just because you can. (corollary: if you are going to wear biker's shorts, ride a goddamned bike!)

- Animals are not fashion accessories. Stop it. Just...STOP.

- A glowy bluetooth sticking out of your ear does not make you cool like Lt. Uhura, nor does it make you look important, it makes you look ridiculous.

- It takes, on average, 17 seconds to throw on a pair of jeans. Your jammies are for the privacy of your own home, not shopping. Or dining. Or attending your child's school play.

- If you insist on having multiple piercings all over your face, DO NOT bizotch about how hard it is to find a good job.

That is all.

Hey y'all.... can someone please come over here and set these MoFos straight??? khtxbai

Iz dis wat u ment by 'reported' in dat tred? :unsure:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.