Unbelievable!

318 posts in this topic

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a Mexican pizza or a taco salad to me :no:

i'd still eat it, being old and fat and all :whistle:

Tough to sell that with your picture right there and all Amber. You are obviously neither.

That looks like a Mexican pizza or a taco salad to me :no:

15716501_62ff89011247433380.jpg

how about this one? it's prepackaged and labeled so no one confuses it for any type of salad...

Now we're talking pie!! :dance:

oh ####### --- my pic made it to the internet :o

####### happens :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I want to protest. There is no such thing as taco salad :bonk::P

Sure there is you can make anything into a salad, just add lettuce. Lets say you have a salad and you add more lettuce then you have a salad salad, you dont even have to eat it for you to loose weight and feel more hungry.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Tough to sell that with your picture right there and all Amber. You are obviously neither.

awww..ur my fave...that's actually not me- it's an internet pic of an average russian :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Meh. It's the OT forum, not the sharpest knives in the drawer over there.

:o I thought you waz mah frendzzz :cry:

Come on now, you should have known you were automatically excused from my sweeping generalization. I've *never* had to use a knife at Taco Bell. ;)

neither have i mr mox....sporks work nicely :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
Meh. It's the OT forum, not the sharpest knives in the drawer over there.

:o I thought you waz mah frendzzz :cry:

Come on now, you should have known you were automatically excused from my sweeping generalization. I've *never* had to use a knife at Taco Bell. ;)

Fine :cry: --- I will survive.

Anyone for rice pudding???? I made some :)

awww..ur my fave...that's actually not me- it's an internet pic of an average russian :P

Take your word :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Nice work over there slim :thumbs: I noticed that the usual suspects in that forum have grown strangely quiet.

A little chauvinism goes a long way in OT!

I saw that post yesterday and it made me laugh. Im sure you would never find an old fat american guy engaged with someone from Vietnam, or the Philippines. Its just such a silly stereotype I cant even bring myself to comment but I think I just might to give a little wiggle to the spoon in the bowl.

That's why it's funny to me. You literally have geriatrics sponosoring high school seniors from SE Asia and it's OK? Sure, we may have a little bit of an age gap here but it's pretty normal in Eastern Europe for a woman to marry a man 10-20+ years older if he's well-off. The SE Asia guys, they're doing like 40+! But yet nobody seems to have a problem with that. Why?

My personal theory is American, Canadian and British women aren't "intimidated" by Asian girls because they're obviously different and don't fit into the same niche. White women here don't "compete" with Asians. However, when girls from FSU come over here, they're seen as "competition" and "upsetting the standard" set by the Ugg and sweats wearing fatbodies who've worked very hard to set the "norm" as being overweight and uncaring about their personal appearance. When they see women who look "kind of like them" and those women are all slim and trim, done up nicely and taking care of their appearance, it starts to open up the possiblity that hey, maybe white women can look good again... if they try. But who wants to try? Certainly not the women who've worked so hard for so long to distance themselves from being seen as attractive.

And just for the record, I love all women equally. However, I do like to see a little effort on their part to maintain their attractiveness. Uggs and sweats can be super sexy.... if you're in decent shape!

As I said, it's OT. You can be a "senior" member *and* complete dumbass in OT, and somehow that's a good thing.

And they wonder why I don't have time to get over there very often anymore..... :whistle:

Got it, thanks for clarifying. This stuff is nothing new on VJ or in the "real world". IMO there is not much we can do to change people, or their opinions on this subject. What we can do is have a laugh stirring them up a bit, but we have to go where the posts are to do it.

What I find amusing is guys want to laugh at me for "mail-ordering" a dime piece yet they report home every night to a 200+ lb. baby maker sitting on the couch crushing the big bag of Doritos that has them locked up for life. "yeah, well, we have kids so uh, you know. What are you gonna do?"

Whenever folks look down their nose at my MOB I ask to see photos from their wedding. "Huh. She looks a little different now. What were you saying about my wife?"

They are proving how much they are lacking intelligence(I hate to insult stupid people by referring to the folks in OT as stupid). What happens eventually is Darwinism will take over and they will just die or as I prefer to say selected out. They will try to get a free soda from a machine and tip it over on themselves or try to make their car go fast by putting rockets in the trunk. OT'ers are the reason there has to be disclaimers on TV shows, like Mythbusters "Dont try this at home this means you folks in the OT"

Yeah Thomas, take it easy on the stupid people. That's just mean to lop the OT people in the same group with them.

We are living in a time in history where Darwinism is NOT AUTHORIZED any more and natural selection is not allowed to take it's course. For the first time in history you have folks who should be "thinning the herd" unable to do so because others feel sorry for them and want to help out. I'm a firm believer in letting nature take it's course. If you live somewhere where there's no water..... maybe you should move! Why should some foreign company come in and dig you a well? Why should foreign people send bottles of water and/or food to help? MOVE! Or, if you're not keen on moving, ADAPT! Or, and this is where we get really into it with all the do-gooders, if your government or local warlord is prohibiting you from growing crops, drinking water or moving somewhere where it's possible to do both - find an AK-47 and change his mind!

Yep, gonna be a hard argument to make for you amburger. I've seen the MySpace pics - obviously not "average" American!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I did not know if it was better to create a new topic, or add the other side of the coin here ... I will try here first ...

The following is a blog of a guy who lives in Siberia and loves Russian women to the extreme. His words are biased indeed, but they serve as a contrarian argument to all those (especially women) who don't like the competition from Eastern European women (especially Russian).

Check this out.

After you read some of the articles (I especially like the ones regarding feminists), please post your comments :innocent:

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I did not know if it was better to create a new topic, or add the other side of the coin here ... I will try here first ...

The following is a blog of a guy who lives in Siberia and loves Russian women to the extreme. His words are biased indeed, but they serve as a contrarian argument to all those (especially women) who don't like the competition from Eastern European women (especially Russian).

Check this out.

After you read some of the articles (I especially like the ones regarding feminists), please post your comments :innocent:

Eh, after looking around that blog... I don't think I'm missing much. He seems like a creep. Plus, I don't think there's enough Eastern European-USA marriage action to make the "zomg you're stealing all the menfolk" hypothesis a valid one. Maybe on visajourney or whatever, and yes, there is a negative MOB stereotype that is pervasive in American culture, but I don't think it's bitter spinsters who are angry that Russian women are men-stealers that are behind the bad PR.

Первый блин комом.

Check this out.

Eh, after looking around that blog... I don't think I'm missing much. He seems like a creep. Plus, I don't think there's enough Eastern European-USA marriage action to make the "zomg you're stealing all the menfolk" hypothesis a valid one. Maybe on visajourney or whatever, and yes, there is a negative MOB stereotype that is pervasive in American culture, but I don't think it's bitter spinsters who are angry that Russian women are men-stealers that are behind the bad PR.

I agree with that eekee. The MOB stereotype does seem to be much more widespread than that. The media do tend to portray MOBs as scammers and cheats - and that helps.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

the stereotypes will never go away; however, blasting american women's appearance and jealousy of the 'competition' doesn't justify your purchase. i have an MOH, but i didn't get this sexy, thin, 9-yrs-my-junior man because there was something wrong with local guys. it just happened that way.

Filed: Timeline

Ekee, I usually agree with you, but this time...oh wait...yeah, I totally agree with you this time too. :D The dude is an obsessive creep.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.