SaadBell

Saturday

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks guys for your advice...The topic is based on a central theme of a story we read. A story about a place where there is no individualism and freedom. I have to incorporate that essay into a problem we face in our world. I believe the theme I will write on is "does the idea to "do good" normally lead death and mass destruction?" I need to start researching to find exactly what I want to use to support the topic but Im thinking I will use Muslim extremists and Al Qaida, suicide bombings, 911 etc.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

w00t w00t! Those papers make the best BS papers because you can be creative in supporting you ideas and it can be written in no time if you've read other books like Brave New World, or George Orwell's 1984, or even Fahrenheit 911 which I suspect you had in High School. You can even pull quotes and ideas from those books to support your theory and have extra citation. Also if you have Microsoft Word 2007 it makes bibliographies and citations a snap! Generally for an A paper the prof will want to see at least on cited quote from the main documentation incorporated into the paper and supported. If they didn't give a reference criteria for sources such as only 3 online sources and 2 book sources then you may be able to pull it all from the web. Sometimes when I don't have time to read a whole book but I know what I'm talking about I'll pull my quote from a photocopy at the library to have my page reference and then go online later to our libraries website and get the citation information to plug in. I'll also search the academic journals online through our library website search keywords on search engines such as joster or ebhost for supporting academic documentation. Those can be around 30 pages long but you may find just what you need in the highlighted areas and pull from that. That might be better for the more serious subject matter of 9/11.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

thx Jeanne :) I was practicing uploading pics from my phone to facebook and I guess it worked! Now if I could only master that for myspace too, I will be 'photo~jedi'

Now that I can send pics to facebook...look out! Never know what is gonna be popping up on mah page :P

sigh~~signed on from work to kill some time. Two more hours in the office, then measure a house for living room carpet. Hope ya'll having a good day.

jJ (F)

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

1:15 a.m.

90 degrees.

no wind.

=

suck.

:P

We're out on the balcony and usually the wind has picked up by now but it's just flat tonight. Humidity is high as well.

I feel like a wilted flower that someone left out in the hot sun. :lol::wacko:

Hope everyone else is staying cool. :P

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Timeline

^ Ugh. I hear ya. 91 degrees here with 4mph wind out of the south. Next to nothing stirring and we're on the sea so the air is scratchy sea salt. I've been sweating all day like a cow in the kitchen and Waleed is ho humming away. It really makes me understand the vast differences in our adaptation to climates. He's tropical/dessert and I'm high mountain/dessert. It's much cooler where I come from so at night I run the a/c and freeze him and in the day with the a/c broke he's comfortable with it and I'm melting to exhaustion. The a/c man is in Cairo getting parts and said he could be here tomorrow morning to fix ours. Can't sleep in this heat so what's a flower to do but lay down and melt.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I had a great nap, now I am drinking coffee. I have to do a macro project, I have to document any cognition changes in patients since the new kitchen area in the hospital is installed. The hospital wants to use my study, so no pressure there correct. I was told to lose the flowery language, only scientific content. I was as always my gracious self angry-smiley-181.gif I have some good information on the subject, the only thing wonderful is there are ton's of information on geriatrics. I will start the actually writing tomorrow, yea tomorrow that is the day. winking-smiley-41.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
Ya'll sound like wilted flowers! ((( you girls in da heatwave))

jJ (F)

The nights are in the 90's now and without a/c there is no escape from it. It's sweat, adapt, or die all rooms inside and out are hot and when I put ice cubes in the glass they instantly melt within minutes. It's unreal. I've been wondering have I been keeping myself refridgerated all my life?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Its about 96 here at 140am. Ac on medhigh in both rooms. Dont have any intentions on going outside.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Olivia that's great that you can get your a/c fixed tomorrow. :D I bet you can't wait to sleep in some cool air. B)

Hubby has some leads on apartments and we should be looking at them tomorrow insha'Allah. I hope we find one by my birthday next weekend. I told him for my birthday I wanted to stay the night in a nice hotel with a/c. :lol:

I had to come inside from the balcony cos I got 5 mosquito bites on my right arm. :ranting:

Ah, the joys of Egypt in the summer. :P

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

i'm going to the oregon beach, for the second time in the last week. it's about 58 there, and will remain so for the next several days. i'm packing coats, blankets, that kind of thing. should be fun though :)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Enjoy it jess I want two ac's!

Melly I hope that you get you birthday wish. I don't know how you do it. Oh and I also got several new bites on my meaty calves and today I was attacked by sugar ants while laying down and sweating. I must smell sweet?

cheematah the Oregon coast sounds like Moscow, ID in the summer minus the coast.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I do enjoy it. Last summer i was in Lebanon with power going in and out all day long so sometimes our fans werent even on and no ac there. I decided i will only visit Lebanon in the winter now.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.