• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Saturday !

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

kind of gloomy here today, we suppose to get a shower but otherwise a decent day today. we will be going to the reptile expo today. i dread it, this is where i turn into mean mom and have to keep repeating myself..no,no, no, you can't get another lizard, i don't want no snake in my home...ughhhhh

Enjoy the weekend!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol: I've seen those Mom at those places Maureen.

Is it Saturday really? I guess it is. Waleed and I are finishing putting packet 3 together and getting ready to send it off. Since it's been since April 2008 we got the request for the packet 3 and everything was put on hold since he was taken into the military should we include evidence of on going relationship like wedding photos, my second trip, emails, or should he wait till the interview. If he does that he's going to have two binders one filled with what lead up to the relationship and cards of congratulations for getting married the first time civil and cards for the second time getting married religious and other documentation filled with evidence such as his hand written letters to me while he was in the military and two photo albums one from my first trip and one is our recent wedding album. Can he take all that with him to the interview or can we send it all in with a letter of explanation now?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Its our Monday here. Feeling well still irritated.

We still havent been able to adjust our visa's here its been 2yrs and we are still struggling. He will renew our visit visa one more time before we leave. Once we leave.....unless he is able to score a residence visa for Josh and I...well we may not be comin back here til he does. So he has from Sept til beg of Dec to have it done and sent to NY so i can make my medical and get the stamp so we are able to enter here in Jan after our holiday in Lebanon. If not we will go back to NY from Lebanon until he gets it done.......i guess. He was told before he could have the paperwork sent to Lebanon but was told today he couldnt because we are American and it will be based on our american passports...since i wont have my lebanese one until Dec/Jan. Ugh. Really its just so frustrating. We cant even come back on another family visit visa because the guy that George's friend knew in the ministry left for Spain to work in their office. So that option isnt an option anymore. Sigh. its a fight to get in and stay in a country that i dont even want to be in in the first place. blah.

have a good wknd everyone.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Going to buy some blinds for my house. Sounds like soo much fun right???

I also have a 2500 word essay to write and while I attempted to start it last night I ended up discouraged and falling asleep. English Comp and Lit is NOT my strong point :(

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I also have a 2500 word essay to write and while I attempted to start it last night I ended up discouraged and falling asleep. English Comp and Lit is NOT my strong point :(

I used to hate it when we'd have to write something with x amount of words in it. I just used to do full on stream of conscious writing and forget about the word count and then when done go back and see if I made it. If not then it was time to bullsh!t my way to the final total. lol

Going to get my massage and then it's paint time in the kids' rooms. I wanted to wake up earlier to go to the farmers market but apparently that was not to be.:P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

English Comp smiley-laughing001.gif I feel ya pain, I am laughing cause I too have to work on a paper for class. Mine will be my ongoing experiment, which I feel absolutely no control. lol The freaking women wants grafts, I have my profiles half started, wanna get sick thinking about this smiley-sick001.gif. lol Sending positive vibes that you will get hit with inspiration and get a A+.

Reptile show, oh wow, I don't mind reptiles, snakes not so cool, always worried about getting bit, they all bite, just creeps me out, even big lizards, little scared. Tell your son that he should just admire them in nature. lol

All right I am going to do some work, I swear any second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley-rolleyes009.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Good morning and happy Saturday! It's a beautiful day here. Hot already. Will be 109 today. Can it get any hotter without having to live in Phoenix! :devil: Annie, I know you are baking hon! Thank God for a/c!

We had a storm last night. The sky was a very odd looking yellow! It looked as if everything had turned to gold. The color was so brilliant. Couldn't see any of the mountains...the trees had a neon looking green color. Was thundering and lightning and the rain against the colors wasAn breathtaking! What a sight!

Maureen, no way on earth would I have a snake in my home. I am deathly afraid of them and the very thought of one makes me want to have a panic attack!!! I love lizards but snakes...ohhh no way!

I'm sure you will enjoy the expo. Have a good time!

Nagi, how was your ultrasound? Hope you are doing well luv.

Bridget, I saw on the news yesterday that Boston had 44 tall ships come in!!! Wow that must have been one beautiful sight! Last time I had the opportunity to see the tall ships I was in VA. What an awesome sight of beauty and grace. I hope you had a chance to see them. Good luck with the painting today!

GG hope you got some sleep sweetie! Too many things on your plate right now. Just one thing at a time!

Jess, hope things work out for you and George. I'm sure it will all come together hon. Hope your day has been a good one and you are feeling better!

Jackie, saw Lexie's pic on fb at McD! She is such a cutieeeeee. She looks like she's feeling much better.

Kel, good luck with your essay! You will do so well!!!

Olivia, happy hubby is home and you are getting your packet ready to mail. How are you

feeling now?

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend everyone. Take care and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good day MENA. It's Saturday! It's only 10:40am and my son is driving me nuts....gotta get him to the pool to get all this energy out.

Anyhow, have a great, safe and productive day everyone!!

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Quiet day around here.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

Kelly I'm a master paper writer. By Senior year I felt like I just went to college to push papers out. The trick is to set a time say like 1 hour for yourself dedicated to writing. Write anything. Write what you like to write about. Not sure the criteria of the paper but I suspect this is a research paper because they are the longest and given at the end. Start by looking things up online. It can be on obesity, on the mena region, on how to decorate a babies room for a boy or a girl, on anything you're interested. Then sit down and for the 1 hr and write and it will fly by. At the end of the hour take a 15 minute break then repeat. For every hour of work take a 15 min. break.

2500 words is about 5 pages and it can be done in about 3 hours.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I am sitting here taking care of the boss's family while he is in Hawaii and well it is ok. Will miss spending alot of time with my husband but will have him come over tonight and we can swim and relax together for awhile. I know that we have other tiems to spend together and helping out someone in need is not all the time.

SO this weekend is going to be spent mostly in doors.

Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.