ZorValachan

It Started

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Through all the help from members and this site, I finally got all the needed documents/paperwork together and sent the I-129F in Monday 7/6/09. Still haven't go the NOA1 yet, but just saw that my check cleared.

So now, I feel as if I just got through waiting in line for a roller coaster. We sat down, buckled ourselves in, and that first 'lurch' when the roller coaster starts just happened. The clickity-click-clickty-click sound has started as the coaster begins to take us up that slow process to get to the top of the first hill before it lets us drop...

I just hope this is one of the coasters I like; slick and fast, even with ups and downs and loops giving me that exhilarating rush and not that wooden behemoth here called 'The Boss', which jerks me around where I spend the whole ride hitting my side against the rail car and at the end I'm hurting and bruised...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Through all the help from members and this site, I finally got all the needed documents/paperwork together and sent the I-129F in Monday 7/6/09. Still haven't go the NOA1 yet, but just saw that my check cleared.

So now, I feel as if I just got through waiting in line for a roller coaster. We sat down, buckled ourselves in, and that first 'lurch' when the roller coaster starts just happened. The clickity-click-clickty-click sound has started as the coaster begins to take us up that slow process to get to the top of the first hill before it lets us drop...

I just hope this is one of the coasters I like; slick and fast, even with ups and downs and loops giving me that exhilarating rush and not that wooden behemoth here called 'The Boss', which jerks me around where I spend the whole ride hitting my side against the rail car and at the end I'm hurting and bruised...

Congratulations on climbing aboard and strapping yourself in ...... now just cinch that strap a wee bit tighter and enjoy the ride on the monster we call the Visa Journey! :thumbs:

Congratulations on climbing aboard and strapping yourself in ...... now just cinch that strap a wee bit tighter and enjoy the ride on the monster we call the Visa Journey! :thumbs:

Congratulations the journey has begun but this is the bumper cars compared with the real roller coaster. The visa process is like buying your first house, its emotional, gut wrenching, takes too long, and just drives you crazy with all the paperwork and stuff you gotta do. The roller coaster starts about 2 weeks after she arrives or you two crazy kids get married. Then you suddenly realize that hey I have only spent a few weeks with this person. You start to notice( or she begins to do things) you never noticed before.

-That cute little sound she used to make when she slept turns into a full on snore.

-She wakes you up every time you make a little noise in your sleep.

-New glass every time she gets a drink(It was water in there before you can reuse the glass!!!!!)

-The moment you walk in the door after 10 hours of work, where should we go.

-All the things she doesnt like in the grocery store(even though she has never tried them)

Just a few little things. The truth is I wouldnt trade a moment(well maybe a couple) for anything, happiness and a complete life are wonderful to share.

Congratulations again. Enjoy every moment they only happen once.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Just a few little things. The truth is I wouldnt trade a moment(well maybe a couple) for anything, happiness and a complete life are wonderful to share.

So true. :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congrats and welcome. We just crested over the first big hill (NOA2) and now are starting our fast descent towards the interview. Then I am sure we'll go through a couple of loop de loops before we all finally come to a halt back at our new home.

Then it will be time for a new ride!!!!

Keep up the relationship. Start preparing the documents for the interview. Start talking about her new home, take pictures, show her everything, tell her everything, so the transition will not be too great.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Congrats!

My check cleared on Friday, so I am about in the same spot you are. I have a lot of money to save, Russian to learn, and a lot do fix/clean with my house; so these next few months should breeze by quickly... I hope. First it was waiting for her to send the paperwork, then it was waiting for UPS to deliver the package, then for the check to clear. Now I wait for NOA1 and 2 and blah blah. on and on. But it will be worth it in the end. :)

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Timeline
-That cute little sound she used to make when she slept turns into a full on snore.

-New glass every time she gets a drink(It was water in there before you can reuse the glass!!!!!)

-All the things she doesnt like in the grocery store(even though she has never tried them)

Just a few little things. The truth is I wouldn't trade a moment(well maybe a couple) for anything, happiness and a complete life are wonderful to share.

QFT!!

And congratulations ZorValachan!

I'm just shy of 3 months out before I get to say the same thing. :)

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Feels good to get it finally done, huh?

Good job. Now, relax a little, read all you can here on the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. We're here to help!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Good job. Now, relax a little, read all you can here on the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. We're here to help!

Got our NVC receipt of petition letter today including our Case number.

Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................................

Slim, I'm revising my interveiw date to Sep. 11. You gonna stay with the 15th?

And I have Barnaul and some of that excellent Portuguese and South African also. (We ARE talking NATO rounds right?)

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Got our NVC receipt of petition letter today including our Case number.

Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................................

And I have Barnaul and some of that excellent Portuguese and South African also. (We ARE talking NATO rounds right?)

Sounds like you missed the relax part of that earlier post :hehe:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline

And speaking of QFT...QFT!! This is the best advice you can get right now. I'll just add that this is also a great opportunity to start "building" that relationship. Chat, phone, email...whatever. And remember to save some logs, emails, and phone records for her interview, but don't go overboard. Just enough to show that it's a bona fide continuing relationship.

And speaking of QFT...QFT!! This is the best advice you can get right now. I'll just add that this is also a great opportunity to start "building" that relationship. Chat, phone, email...whatever. And remember to save some logs, emails, and phone records for her interview, but don't go overboard. Just enough to show that it's a bona fide continuing relationship.

and rusplaptis!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Yep! I'm sticking with the Tuesday.

We are talking NATO rounds, but it's going to have to be 5.56 for me as I don't even own a 7.62 - I know, I know. And I call myself an American?

Someday when the defense budget lines up with the grocery budget, I'll make it happen. Til then, I'm adjusting for windage. My AR eats up Barnaul anything. Loves the Bears and even the cheap "sporting" ammo. I'll go on record and say Barnaul makes a pretty decent round from what I've seen. I've been impressed so far, and for the price, I bet that's what I'll be shooting well into the next few years. Although the Wolf is making a comeback.

Speaking of NATO, I do have a little bit of Radway for a rainy day... :whistle:

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.