Sofiyya

Sarah 'Barracuda' Palin and the Piranhas of the Press

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:pop: waiting on someone to come by and

a - attack the source

b - attack the op

c - dismiss the entire article as a right wing hit piece.

d - make red herring attacks on the subject of the article.

d

When one runs for the office of Govenor of state, don't they make promises to the citizens of that state to perform duties for the "term" to get people to vote for them? Regardless of what her motives were to "quit" its still quitting.. running out on the people that voted for her and counted on her to perform her job for another year.... Tell ya what you want to hear to get in office and then do what they feel like doing once in office... the definition of a politician...

Would you hire her to run the country now after she ran out on Alaska?

Obama quit representing his constituants as a senator to run for the presidency. The difference is he wasn't doing the job he was elected to do, but still got paid for it.

What was your boy McCain doing? Oh ya, not the job he was elected to do while running for President and LOSING! Truth hurts...

He's done it more than once, too. But remember, while the truth may hurt, it also does not matter to that crowd.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

a - attack the source

b - attack the op

d

When one runs for the office of Govenor of state, don't they make promises to the citizens of that state to perform duties for the "term" to get people to vote for them? Regardless of what her motives were to "quit" its still quitting.. running out on the people that voted for her and counted on her to perform her job for another year.... Tell ya what you want to hear to get in office and then do what they feel like doing once in office... the definition of a politician...

Obama quit representing his constituants as a senator to run for the presidency. The difference is he wasn't doing the job he was elected to do, but still got paid for it.

What was your boy McCain doing? Oh ya, not the job he was elected to do while running for President and LOSING! Truth hurts...

He's done it more than once, too. But remember, while the truth may hurt, it also does not matter to that crowd.

Well the truth is; This is how politics works. You fight like hell to get elected to one post, then if events dictate, you start pursuing another before you finished with the first.

It does seem wrong but it is so common that to attack Palin over it is to sound like one quite ignorant of how politics works.

As was pointed out upstream, more often the candidate "practically" bails on his first post (McCain/Obama) to Run around the country to campaign for almost a year while still getting full pay, why is what Palin did any worse if the person to take her place shares her governing style?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

a - attack the source

b - attack the op

d

Well the truth is; This is how politics works. You fight like hell to get elected to one post, then if events dictate, you start pursuing another before you finished with the first. It does seem wrong but it is so common that to attack Palin over it is to sound like one quite ignorant of how politics works.

Who attacked Palin when and where over running for VP while being the governor of Alaska?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

a - attack the source

b - attack the op

d

Well the truth is; This is how politics works. You fight like hell to get elected to one post, then if events dictate, you start pursuing another before you finished with the first. It does seem wrong but it is so common that to attack Palin over it is to sound like one quite ignorant of how politics works.

Who attacked Palin when and where over running for VP while being the governor of Alaska?

I think you should have....

IF you are so sensitive about politicians taking a job and then pursuing something else.... the only difference is, when "officially quiting" one at least isn't getting paid when not showing up for work.

... but I guess thats ok for you :whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

No, he wasn't, and that truth doesn't hurt me because I learned it a long time ago. One reason why I pity people like you is that you think what's happening to the media and how they played favorites is ok. It's not ok, but you don't care because for this short time, it feels good to you.

One reason why I pity people like you is that you think what's happening to the media and how they played favorites is ok. It's not ok, but you don't care because for this short time, it feels good to you.

:rofl: Just like when it feels good to you. Hello pot...............

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Typical feminist elitist attack piece, proving my pint, which is also why I will never be a feminist.

One reason why I pity people like you is that you think what's happening to the media and how they played favorites is ok. It's not ok, but you don't care because for this short time, it feels good to you.

You're usually post like you're smoking pot.

Typical feminist elitist attack piece, proving my pint, which is also why I will never be a feminist.

You're usually post like you're smoking pot.

I don't smoke or drink, sorry.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Palin is really MENTALLY ILL. Just check out the latest Vanity Fair Magazine. The writer has done a serious study on Palin and is risking lawsuits to tell his tale!

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feature...rah-palin200908

Edited by itzallgood

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

a - attack the source

b - attack the op

d

I think you should have....

IF you are so sensitive about politicians taking a job and then pursuing something else.... the only difference is, when "officially quiting" one at least isn't getting paid when not showing up for work.

... but I guess thats ok for you :whistle:

So the answer to my question is nobody. You made yet another useless claim that you cannot back up. Keep whining, dude.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Oh brother. The sheep herd has found this field still green.

The Vanity Fair writer is reporting his research on Palin under the personal risk of a lawsuit. To me that is called "Ballsy Truth Telling".

What have YOU put on the line in recent history?? :whistle:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

No, he wasn't, and that truth doesn't hurt me because I learned it a long time ago. One reason why I pity people like you is that you think what's happening to the media and how they played favorites is ok. It's not ok, but you don't care because for this short time, it feels good to you.

John McCain is a US Senator, and was while campaigning for, and losing the campaign for President.

You said that it was wrong for Obama to be both a Senator and candidate for President.

Explain why John was in the right and Obama had done something wrong as you implied. Your response makes no sense to me... You say "no he wasn't" but yes, McCain was and still is a Senator... :wacko: Who told you a long time ago McCain wasn't a sitting US Senator?

Sarah Palin quitting her post as governor of Alaska is in no way, shape, or form comparable to either McCain or Obama campaigning for President.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wouldn't be debating over what has been or what's going to be with Sarah Palin. She's just a device to distract from the current issues facing the administration and the critical information coming out about the former Administration practices. Turn your heads to the real issues instead of the non-issue.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png