Dr. A ♥ O

Levi Johnson thinks he knows why Palin resigned

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Palin Resigned to Cash in on Fame

By MARY PEMBERTON, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jul 10, 9:17 am ET

He says he came forward because Alaskan's want to know why she resigned.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

He said he thinks book deals were really what appealed to Palin.

"I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now says things have improved.

The former GOP vice presidential candidate has said she is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees.

Asked if he would vote for her if she ran for president, Johnston said: "I think she's a great lady, but after seeing what she did now, you know, leaving Alaska, I would have to say, 'no.' Obviously she's stressed out as governor. I mean moving up to the vice president or president is huge. I just don't think anymore that she's cut out for the job."

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090710/ap_on_...lin_resignation

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I love the response from Palin's camp...

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Filed: Timeline

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

oh snap.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh snap.

She showed that punk who wears the pants in the family.

Edited by Col. 'Bat' Guano

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

best movie ever!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

best movie ever!

word

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

can u hear the crickets? cri cri...cri cri...where are the GOPis?

At least she wasn't elected VP, he would've bailed out on the American peeps halfway the administration :P

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview