32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
can any one please explain to me how NVC do the interview scheduling is it every month they do schedule the people or once every 2 month

The scheduling is done the 1st two weeks of every month..

thank you and this good to know some how I was thinking they do it every 2 month .

that mean I do have chance to get AUG interview my case get approved today (JUL / 10 /2009 )

otherwise some time in SEP

Do NOT be surprised if you get a September interview. As I stated earlier and you did also there are ALOT of individuals going through Egypt so since your case was completed at the END of the processing cycle the liklihood of you getting an August interview is slim to none. My case completed on the 12th of June and Senegal is not as busy as Egypt and I had to wait an additional month.

thank you my Senegal friend you been really helpful for me and for other in VJ and I am sure you right about the scheduling time . thanks again

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Do you think is a good Idea to do the vaccination and the medical or I wit?

What vaccinations are you planning to get? Do you know which ones you need?????? Varicella and MMR require 2 injections and they have to be done one month apart.

I am not sure if I need any vaccination or just the medical I do have CR1 / IR1 (for I-130)

so what do I need ??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any one schedule for august or September yet?? Any one with complete cause from NVC witting for interview?

My cause complete today (JUL-10-2009) DO you think I will be schedule for the month of AUG

Well, I don't know.. our case (K3) was complete in 02/13/09.. and my hubby just received his packet #3 last week.. so we are still waiting on his interview date :whistle: .. it is hard to call it, I think it all depends on how fast each consulate process paper work.. but I wish u the best of luck :thumbs:

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all

your case was completed July 10

most probably u have an October Interview ; if lucky u get a sep one ...not an August one ..as Cairo Consulate is so packed

Medical CAN BE done wzout the Interview letter ..when u call they will ask u to bring the Interview letter with u , but when i did and went ...i wasnt asked for it and they even didnt look at it ; and none of the ppl there (whatever CR-1/IR-1/ LOTTERY BLA BLA ) were asked for any interview letter

BUT may be we will be asked for it when we receive the results ..so its better to wait for ur Interview letter

the vaccines are A MUST no matter u took then earlier or no ...

its two shots (one on the left arm ; another on the right )

blood test for (HIV-Veneral diseases )

X ray on chest

Physical Examination include (Medical History ...blood pressure ...measunig how much u weight ..Oral checking ..how tall u r and some Question to determine ur past medical status

the cost is 412 LE (74 $ )

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline
Hi all

most probably u have an October Interview ; if lucky u get a sep one ...not an August one ..as Cairo Consulate is so packed

Medical CAN BE done wzout the Interview letter ..when u call they will ask u to bring the Interview letter with u , but when i did and went ...i wasnt asked for it and they even didnt look at it ; and none of the ppl there (whatever CR-1/IR-1/ LOTTERY BLA BLA ) were asked for any interview letter

BUT may be we will be asked for it when we receive the results ..so its better to wait for ur Interview letter

X ray on chest

Physical Examination include (Medical History ...blood pressure ...measunig how much u weight ..Oral checking ..how tall u r and some Question to determine ur past medical status

Good Luck

this is not a good news for me I do know one guy from Sudan his case is complete one week before me and his interview in august at the American embassy in Cairo so I am hoping some time in September insha-Allah .

Timeline
Hi all

X ray on chest

Good Luck

this is not a good news for me I do know one guy from Sudan his case is complete one week before me and his interview in august at the American embassy in Cairo so I am hoping some time in September insha-Allah .

if u know anyone who has a case complete one week before urs tht doesnt mean u will be with them ...my case was complete May 13 , an i know ppl that their case was completed on May 5 , they got a july Interview ..while i waited till August ...it depends on how many slots available in the Embassy , if u didnt receive interview letter these days , so mostly u will get urs at the last 10 days of July for a sep Interview (some how im pretty sure of this ), so u can count on my words looking to the stats ...

i understand that waiting is bothering anyone really ..but i would spend my time preparing documents ..originals ..translations ..etc ..so u be ready just for the medical .

Luck to everyone .

Timeline

thank you no_where_man for your help . I do like to ask you what document you talking about .

preparing documents ..originals ..translations ..etc ..so u be ready just for the medical .

can you please explain to me what do I need ? and I did sent every thing to NVC with all the original doucment .

and the other quotation is how people from Somalia & Sudan get interview so quick in Cairo ???? :wub: :wub:

Timeline
thank you no_where_man for your help . I do like to ask you what document you talking about .

preparing documents ..originals ..translations ..etc ..so u be ready just for the medical .

can you please explain to me what do I need ? and I did sent every thing to NVC with all the original doucment .

a copy of all the papers that were sent since the first stage (USCIS ) till u r done with NVC is recommended

also another set of original that were sent to NVC is highly recommended to have just in case any was lost anywhere by them , like Original Military certificate ...a new police certificate as urs tht was sent to NVC will be expired by ur Interview time , an original Birth certificate ,, your Wife Original Tax papers is highly recommended , Original Divorce decrees if your wife was Married Before is highly recommended as well and actually manytime they ask for it ....and lets not forget ..Original Marriage Certificate ..if u sent urs to NVC then make ur wife send you her Original one to attend the Interview with ,, at the Interview time you should get all ur originals that u sent to NVC back to u ..but be ready is better than being put on hold or delayed . hope that serve

and the other quotation is how people from Somalia & Sudan get interview so quick in Cairo ???? :wub: :wub:

cz their numbers are much less than ours ..thts simply why they go through faster thts all ,and as i told u ..its a matter still of how much slots are free also ...........

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

We have date of interview and appointment letter.

18 th August.

So happy and anxious.

IR-1 / IR-2 Visas( me and 2 children)

Event Date

Service Center :Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

Marriage : 2005-10-06

I-130 Sent : 2009-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-02-20

I-130 Approved :2009-03-06

NVC Received : 2009-03-13

case Completed at NVC : 2009-06-25

NVC Left : 2009-07-10

Medical examination : 2009-06-20

Interview Date : 2009-08-18

Timeline
We have date of interview and appointment letter.

18 th August.

So happy and anxious.

congratulations :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.