sassysis

Anyone get sick after coming back?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

the first time i went there i was sick to the stomach and had diarea and vomiting. i came home with the worst smelling gas ever.

the second time i was there i had diarea for almost the whole time i was there but was fine when i came home.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Are you feeling better yet?

Not really. I am getting really weak and lightheaded sometimes, I am sure from lack of food. The doctor wants me to come in today, I am sure to get a stool sample kit, uggg, I said, cant I just puke in a bag for ya? LOL They also want me to take a pg test. :unsure: At any rate, I dunno what to do, the Dr office is 45 min away, and only open till 12 today, and my meeting is at 11. then tomorrow is my twins bday. I was hoping it would be better with some rest over the weekend. Maybe I should postpone my meeting at the mosque till this afternoon and go to the dr.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not really. I am getting really weak and lightheaded sometimes, I am sure from lack of food. The doctor wants me to come in today, I am sure to get a stool sample kit, uggg, I said, cant I just puke in a bag for ya? LOL They also want me to take a pg test. :unsure: At any rate, I dunno what to do, the Dr office is 45 min away, and only open till 12 today, and my meeting is at 11. then tomorrow is my twins bday. I was hoping it would be better with some rest over the weekend. Maybe I should postpone my meeting at the mosque till this afternoon and go to the dr.

I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well hon. I think it would be an excellent idea to get yourself to the doctors today. Don't wait. If you picked up a bug it needs to be treated as soon as possible.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

What are your symptoms?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

A pg test...and you were only there one week? I hope you feel better soon.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

I think they do it just cos we're female. Even here they gave me a pregnancy test when I'd been bleeding for 3 weeks and had an IUD.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think they do that when ever any woman has any kind of sickness. LOL Me--->Oh, I think I have strep throat, doctor--->well lets to a pg test to rule that out. LOL

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I think they do that when ever any woman has any kind of sickness. LOL Me--->Oh, I think I have strep throat, doctor--->well lets to a pg test to rule that out. LOL

Yes this is true because if you are pregnant there is ofcourse some meds they cant give you.

Olivia, in your case they were probably trying to rule out an ectopic which can cause all that bleeding and pain, and are common with iud's....but im sure you dont need me to tell you that your husband is a doctor lol.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

I have been sooooo sick on my stomach since Monday, I got back on Sat. I was never sick while I was there. I guess it is possible to have a delayed reaction to some food or something?

Hi - I just returned from a vacation to Egypt and yes I also got sick after I returned home (the next day), however, I was also ill during the first part of my vacation so I'm not sure if it is just a continuation of the first illness or a 2nd.

I believe there is a lot of illness going around Egypt so maybe you picked up a bug on the way out??

I hope you feel better!!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.