yourhulu

Feel very unfairly treated

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

As more I explored here, I noticed every one get their NOA1 in less than 10 days.

I don't know why only ours, sent petition on 6 April, get phone call three days later say we need submit another form. Mailed to them again on around 22 April, however, we get NOA2 on 6 June which said our petition was received on 24 May.

I don't know where our petition was during 22 Apirl to 24 May. As we definitely mailed it by Fedex...

Now we are stuck....should be two months ealier...

Don't know what we can do? Feel very disappointed about US government and very unfairly treated. :crying:

Edited by ahululovesjohn

I always remember the tears in your eyes, in my eyes, when we are in the airport.

Our timeline:

2 April, Send I129 petition

7 April, Got phone call, asked for some other documents.

24 May, See NOA1 online.

6 June, Received paper P1

21 Aug, See approval on website.

28 Aug, received paper P2.

31 Aug NVC mailed out to consulate.

18 Sep, Get phone call from consulate, confirm about mailing address.

25 Sep, received P3.

25 Sep, Send back P3.

28 SeP, Consulate received P3.

20 Oct, call DOS and got interview date: 19Nov

25 Oct, P4 received.

3 Nov, Medical Check

11 Nov, Medical Check Report Received and pick up my bf in airport.

16 Nov, My bf attend petitionor hour in consulate

19 Nov, Interview approved.

22 Nov, Visa package arrived.

7 Dec, Fly with my bf together back to US.

Timeline
Hang in there. The process is not known for fairness :(

And you are dealing with China -- prepare for a bumpy road. :yes:

Why China should be treated with discrimination? Also, I noticed there is other China applicants here, they are all under normal timeline as yours....no bias....

Edited by ahululovesjohn

I always remember the tears in your eyes, in my eyes, when we are in the airport.

Our timeline:

24 May, See NOA1 online.

25 Sep, received P3.

25 Sep, Send back P3.

25 Oct, P4 received.

3 Nov, Medical Check

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
As more I explored here, I noticed every one get their NOA1 in less than 10 days.

I don't know why only ours, sent petition on 6 April, get phone call three days later say we need submit another form. Mailed to them again on around 22 April, however, we get NOA2 on 6 June which said our petition was received on 24 May.

I don't know where our petition was during 22 Apirl to 24 May. As we definitely mailed it by Fedex...

Don't know what we can do? Feel very disappointed about US government and very unfairly treated. :crying:

Look at it this way some thing is better nothing, by the way u still in NOA1 if u get a 797c noted that U approved then that will consider NOA2

Maybe this had something to do with you trouble. Consider yourself lucky they usually don't call they just send forms back for you to resubmit.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your delay was probably caused by the fact that your initial package was incomplete. This caused your package to be pulled out of the normal "work stream" at USCIS. Anything that breaks up the normal routine at USCIS seems to cause major delays. Hopefully, you're back on track now.

People are saying you can expect rough times because Guangzhou is known to be a tough consulate. You're still many months away from dealing with the consulate. You still have to wait until your petition is approved.

Have patience. You'll need it with this process. :blush:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It appears you received "exceptional" service... most people would not have received a phone call and simply would have had the package returned 30 -60 days later....

YMMV

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

prepare your evidence as much as you can, prepare your fiancee to answer the questions that the VO may ask, you should visit candleforlove.com for the questions.. once in candleforlove.com goto "interview results" and look for people that passed the interview, they usually post the questions that was asked..

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'd add that you never know... your 1-month delay there may not really mean much.

For example, people who filed in March were getting approved before me and I filed in December. You could still get approved around or before others that submitted at the end of April. You just never know.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

expect 8 months or more to get from P-1 to interview. Passing is another more important and difficult problem.

check out other websites that deal specifically with China and it will open your eyes

in china 001

or www.candleforlove.com

good luck

comicirsaudit.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I'd add that you never know... your 1-month delay there may not really mean much.

For example, people who filed in March were getting approved before me and I filed in December. You could still get approved around or before others that submitted at the end of April. You just never know.

It is extremely aggravating to me to see the NOA1 date on the most recently adjudicated cases go backwards in time every new day I check igor's list. It must be way worse to be one of the people who was skipped over.

Timeline

It appears you received "exceptional" service... most people would not have received a phone call and simply would have had the package returned 30 -60 days later....

Really? Actually after you all tell me that at least I am still not in a too bad case and maybe I am treated especially makes me feel better...

Thank you all :)

prepare your evidence as much as you can, prepare your fiancee to answer the questions that the VO may ask, you should visit candleforlove.com for the questions.. once in candleforlove.com goto "interview results" and look for people that passed the interview, they usually post the questions that was asked..

See your marriage date, just congratulations :)

yes~ I see. Some people submitted later than you and they have already got the visa....

Maybe this had something to do with you trouble. Consider yourself lucky they usually don't call they just send forms back for you to resubmit.

Your process is very quick :) Happy for you! Congratulations...We must believe sometimes there is miracle, like yours :)

Our timeline:

24 May, See NOA1 online.

25 Sep, received P3.

25 Sep, Send back P3.

25 Oct, P4 received.

3 Nov, Medical Check

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your post and your timeline dont match.. did you get your NOA2 in June as stated here or the NOA1 in June as stated in the timeline? If you got your NOA2.. you are in better shape than most..

Which is it??????

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

If you have both your NO1 and your NOA2 already I am jealous and don't think you should be complaining about being treated unfairly.

However I have to add my 10 cents which you probably don't care to hear.

There are plenty of people on here who have been treated unfairly by the US immigration system (look at my timeline, peak into the 6months + waiting club or simply find estiada and you will see what I mean) there is really no "fairness" in this system. And sadly as horrible as it sounds, nothing you can really do about that treatment...

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
If you have both your NO1 and your NOA2 already I am jealous and don't think you should be complaining about being treated unfairly.

However I have to add my 10 cents which you probably don't care to hear.

There are plenty of people on here who have been treated unfairly by the US immigration system (look at my timeline, peak into the 6months + waiting club or simply find estiada and you will see what I mean) there is really no "fairness" in this system. And sadly as horrible as it sounds, nothing you can really do about that treatment...

Chris,

If anyone whould have a reason to complain about the way things were handled you are on that list...!

Best of luck in court...

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.