w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Do you agree with this quote regarding how people buy cars?

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

well I guess he can tell that to the people who still own an 80's or 90's Honda, and it still runs perfectly..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I believe that most American cars are worthless ####### and hence, I wouldn't buy one.

What if third parties like Edmunds, JD and Consumer Reports said otherwise?

It would take some time for this perception to change. Reputation is one of those things that's rather hard to repair.

I'm not talking about perception of a brand by society as a whole. I'm talking about your perception. Just yours. Would you buy American if various third-parties were in agreement that a particular model was excellent?

I was talking about my perception. Just mine.

It must be time to post the "Trash a Toyota Truck challenge" :lol:

I'm picturing you in a Ford F-350 with a 18" lift kit and 26" rims with monster truck tires :lol:

I didn't get to choose my brand, only had the choice of manual or auto. It's not a ford truck :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm picturing you in a Ford F-350 with a 18" lift kit and 26" rims with monster truck tires :lol:

I didn't get to choose my brand, only had the choice of manual or auto. It's not a ford truck :lol:

You got a Chevy? :o

I (L) Top Gear..... I'm still praying that an american version of the show falls through.

I (L) Top Gear..... I'm still praying that an american version of the show falls through.

:whistle: It's not American...

Top Gear FTW!

(whatever that means :lol:)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

:whistle: It's not American...

The horror!!!! :o

You mean to say furriners know how to make autos?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i buy gm one....i like them and have good luck with them.....also since i work for them there is also a loyality toward them. secondly, im not going to go out and buy a japanese car who not so long ago bombed the hell out out our country, so i have loyality toward america also.

Timeline

so buying japanese cars is treason against America? ROLF

when did the japanese bombed the country?

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

oh.. yeh, country I was thinking of continental USA, not Hawaii :P my bad..

anyway

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute