johncali9

My wife ineterview was ok but attached blue pager@HCMC

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello all VJ

I am vjs member and hopefully somebody Like anh map jamesvaphuong scottthuy help me and give a me a good advice regarding my problem. After My wife interview the consulate told me that my papers are ok and ask the question my wife respone as well

1)How many times did he visit VN?

2)Did you travel together? When ? Where? How long? How?

3)How did you meet? When? Where?

4)2. When did you meet him?

5) How did you meet him?

6) Was he married before?

7) How many times was he married?

8) Do you know why they got a divorce?

9) When did they get divorced?

10). How many children does he have?

11) What are their names?

12) How old are they?

that is and reinterview day Aug6,2009

need timeline and exwife i do have it but thet wasn't look at please help and my wife told them we have the timeline they say bring on aug 6 2009 ,so what is wrong body I NEED HELP WHY HCMC SO HARD FOR LOVE AND BELOVE

JOHN

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Another interview or they want the information returned by Aug 6?

They want a time line and the information about your ex wife? She only had the timeline with her at the interview? Or she had both the interview and info about your ex?

If they asked for something that she did not have that is why they said to wait and send all together.

They also asked me for proof of where my ex wife lived. My ex did not cooperate, but I was able to give them enough proof. Let me know if you need some ideas for that.

If she can scan the blue slip and email to you and you can post that will help so we can read everything.

Edited by Anh map

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

They want a time line and the information about your ex wife? She only had the timeline with her at the interview? Or she had both the interview and info about your ex?

If they asked for something that she did not have that is why they said to wait and send all together.

They also asked me for proof of where my ex wife lived. My ex did not cooperate, but I was able to give them enough proof. Let me know if you need some ideas for that.

If she can scan the blue slip and email to you and you can post that will help so we can read everything.

Dear anh map

I do have anything for her timeline and exwife bit the CO not looking and return the Thoease papers told my wife that bring to aug 6

Hey John,

Personally I havenot experience this, but my guess is they may need more time to look into your exwife situation.

Just be prepare to show any evidence that you and your exwife have no connections.

Look like Anh Map can help you further into this subject than me but just want to show my support and wish you lots of luck on Aug 6. Hang in there !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Dear anh map

I do have anything for her timeline and exwife bit the CO not looking and return the Thoease papers told my wife that bring to aug 6

Sounds like they had the blue slip prepared before your wife ever got to the interview window. In that case, it won't make much difference what she says or tries to give them - they've already decided. If they say to bring the information back on August 6, then that's what your wife should do. Don't worry - most people seem to get the pink after turning in the timeline and other requested info.

I seem to recall one VJ member recently managed to avoid the blue slip by including the timeline with the documents that are submitted the first time your fiancee is called up to the window. I also seem to remember that somebody else tried the same tactic, but the VN girl taking the documents wouldn't accept the timeline. Other people have been including the timeline with the I-129F package, which I think is probably the best bet for anyone going through HCM. Most of the things they want to know about in the timeline happen before you submit the petition anyway.

Good luck!

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline
Hey John,

Personally I havenot experience this, but my guess is they may need more time to look into your exwife situation.

Just be prepare to show any evidence that you and your exwife have no connections.

Look like Anh Map can help you further into this subject than me but just want to show my support and wish you lots of luck on Aug 6. Hang in there !!!

Hello

Thank you so much ,for your common and help you righ i have spoken with my lawyer he sau my wife answer the question as good and CO smile was good they need more look at me because Co ask my wife that"do you think your hurband still live his exwife" my wife say bno never she smile

The timeline my wife have already anyway and tiemline for my exwife too they retuen to my wife and say that you bring back on Aug 6

John

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hey John,

Hello

Thank you so much ,for your common and help you righ i have spoken with my lawyer he sau my wife answer the question as good and CO smile was good they need more look at me because Co ask my wife that"do you think your hurband still live his exwife" my wife say bno never she smile

The timeline my wife have already anyway and tiemline for my exwife too they retuen to my wife and say that you bring back on Aug 6

John

Did you have divorce decree?

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hey John,

Hello

John

Did you have divorce decree?

I doubt that USCIS would have approved his petition without a divorce decree.

I've got more questions about this topic, but I'll post it in your other thread. Don't want to derail John's thread.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This is actually great news John, Given the details of your situation. You have the timline for your current relationship and you have proof the ex is not with you. They did not ask for timeline for your relationship with the ex did they? I think you explained that well enough in that affidavit you made.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Dear anh map

Sounds like they had the blue slip prepared before your wife ever got to the interview window. In that case, it won't make much difference what she says or tries to give them - they've already decided. If they say to bring the information back on August 6, then that's what your wife should do. Don't worry - most people seem to get the pink after turning in the timeline and other requested info.

I seem to recall one VJ member recently managed to avoid the blue slip by including the timeline with the documents that are submitted the first time your fiancee is called up to the window. I also seem to remember that somebody else tried the same tactic, but the VN girl taking the documents wouldn't accept the timeline. Other people have been including the timeline with the I-129F package, which I think is probably the best bet for anyone going through HCM. Most of the things they want to know about in the timeline happen before you submit the petition anyway.

Good luck!

That was me. Actually, I did both. Put a timeline in the 129F package and then an expanded one with the papers at the window. More is better, in my opinion. They can always refuse to look at it but they can't look at what you don't give them.

John, I don't think you need to worry. Many before you have had the same request and later they receive the pink. Please be sure to update your timeline as needed and give plenty of evidence to show that you and your ex-wife have been living apart for many months (not just apart now). Good luck!

Timeline

What information do they want about your ex wife? It is not enough to just put down her address on a sheet of paper. They would prefer a notarized letter from your ex stating their current address.

If your ex won't assist you, then you will have to try some other things to get good evidence of her home address.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

My ex would not sign a letter but did give me copies of bills. I signed and had notarized a letter that described her history and attached her bills. Get as much as you can from your ex but if she will not help, get the info some other way. Be sure to give the consulate plenty of evidence.

Timeline
My ex would not sign a letter but did give me copies of bills. I signed and had notarized a letter that described her history and attached her bills. Get as much as you can from your ex but if she will not help, get the info some other way. Be sure to give the consulate plenty of evidence.

hello Toddandhien

Thank you so much for help I try hard to get information from my ex wife it is very hard

John

Timeline

hello Toddandhien

Thank you so much for help I try hard to get information from my ex wife it is very hard

John

brother johnny, i am in vietnam now, most of k1 visa are not pass the 1st time interview. So don't worry so much about it. be prepare well for your wife 2nd interview.I have seen here in vn at dich vu a lot of people not pass interview at there first time.But don't waste your money on dich vu ... good luck on ur wife

CR-1 Visa

USCIS JOURNEY
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : HoChiMinh City, Vietnam
21-12-2008 : Marriage
29-01-2009 : I-130 Sent
04-02-2009 : I-130 NOA1
20-03-2009 : I-130 Approved (I-130 was approved in 44 days from NOA1 date)

NVC JOURNEY
07-04-2009 : NVC Received
08-04-2009 : Case # Assigned
11-04-2009 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill (Hard Copy)
13-04-2009 : Return Completed DS-3032 (USPS Mail)
14-04-2009 : Pay I-864 Bill (paid online $70)
16-04-2009 : Print Out Document Cover Sheet AOS I-864
17-04-2009 : Send In Completed I-864
18-04-2009 : Pay IV Bill (paid online $400)
22-04-2009 : Print Out Document Cover Sheet IV DS-230
22-04-2009 : Send In DS-230 Completed package
27-04-2009 : Case In Process at NVC
01-05-2009 : Generated RFE on I-864 (not sign)
07-05-2009 : Send In RFE (I-864 signed)
12-05-2009 : NVC Received RFE on I-864 (signed)
19-05-2009 : Case Completed at NVC

EMBASSY JOURNEY
12-06-2009 : Forward Case To Consulate of HoChiMinh City, Vietnam
16-06-2009 : Medical Exam At Cho Ray Hospital
24-07-2009 : Interview Date (GOT BLUE SLIP)
21-08-2009 : Date To Submit Require Document (Timeline)
xx-xx-xxxx : Visa Received
14-02-2012 : POE - (PDX, Oregon)

Timeline

Hello brother ly

yes i spoken wth lawyer Nam in HCMC he told me that don worry a bout that ,that the way nature for CO at HCMC an i have the prepare page and my doc timeline , relationship for exwife and he say very body not only me even you not marry same thinh too

here for inhformation for

Jimeanhphuong,scott you guy have prepare on it ,how ever you have it still requiered the doc anyway

I wish the best com to you and you wife brother Ly and pink pink pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

John

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.