Skip

Female Examination in Manila Philippines

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance is wondering if the medical examination in St. Lukes in Manila, Philippines will require a female examination. She has never had a gynecological examination and is afraid of this because she is still a virgin and doesnt want to do anything to change this status. I told her that it is beneficial to her well being and that hasnt satisfied her. First I am not even certain they give this examination or if her situation would change the examination. Any help would be appreciated. So I can let her know exactly what to expect so she can be prepared. Thank you.

yes, EVERYTHING will be checked. but tell her not to worry because female doctors will do the checking for women. the examination will also be brief and easy. i assure you they'll just take a quick peek and nothing will happen to deflower her. ;) just after a few questions she'll be out of there. :)

Edited by felb

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

they wont do any touches except to touch the chest to feel some lumps (for our own good) then they will peek your down below while you're on your back and ask to spread your legs and thats about it... dont worry they're professional doctors :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

tell her not to worry, the doctor wont even touch her "down there", all she needs to do is spread her legs a little and the doc will take a quick look.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

My fiance is wondering if the medical examination in St. Lukes in Manila, Philippines will require a female examination. She has never had a gynecological examination and is afraid of this because she is still a virgin and doesnt want to do anything to change this status. I told her that it is beneficial to her well being and that hasnt satisfied her. First I am not even certain they give this examination or if her situation would change the examination. Any help would be appreciated. So I can let her know exactly what to expect so she can be prepared. Thank you.

it's not like they're doing pap smear on her. the doctor won't even touch it. I think the main reason of checking the ####### is to check an outer sign of any std or if she had done any abortion before.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

it's not like they're doing pap smear on her. the doctor won't even touch it. I think the main reason of checking the ####### is to check an outer sign of any std or if she had done any abortion before.

The United States government is concerned about people brining communicable diseases of public health significance to the US and infecting the American population with it. Why in the world would they care if you have had abortion? The United States actually has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the country.

You pinay are lucky now as there used to be a female doctor at St. Lukes that "enjoyed" doing IEs. After a lot of complaints she was fired.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

The United States government is concerned about people brining communicable diseases of public health significance to the US and infecting the American population with it. Why in the world would they care if you have had abortion? The United States actually has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the country.

I'm thinking more Psych test... eh? Don't know.

I hear you Mike B. I don't know why either but it's pretty much one of the standard questions that the doctor would ask in St. Luke's. I am just responding according to the OP's concern.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: Timeline

It has more to do with fraud. If she claims she is single, and never had a child, yet shows evidence of child birth, they will ask follow up questions. Since abortion is illegal in the Philippines, they will also want to do a psychological exam. Don't ask me why, it is just their SOP. For the OP, a virgin has no worries. They will just do a quick look.

When she gets her first OBGYN exam here in the US, it will be more invasive. I accompanied my wife for her first exam here, and it made it much easier for her when they did the PAP smear. The doctor was gentle, but it was still scary for her.

dont worry, the doctor will just peek on her blink blink....she needs to answer the questions honestly too, because the doctor is testing wether your telling the truth or not. Those shots are more hurtful than when the doctor will check her up so tell her not to worry.

• 1 year later...

will they do some stool and urine test too????

Only urine to check if ur pregnant or not.

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
-------------------------
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
-------------------------
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

My fiance is wondering if the medical examination in St. Lukes in Manila, Philippines will require a female examination. She has never had a gynecological examination and is afraid of this because she is still a virgin and doesnt want to do anything to change this status.

This is just another reason Why I love the Philippines so much.

If you are in the USA most girls loose their virginity by age 15. And acording to recent report 25% of all female teenagers will get a STD.

We really need to look at Philippines and get back to the old school days about our values in the USA

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.