chadlaure

Finally connecting with civilisation - thank you iPhone!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hello VJers!!

It's been weeks since I last gave news!! The reason is that we're in France for a few weeks and I barely had the time to use the Internet. Now I have an iPhone and I want to say hi to my VJers friends...

I hope poprocks finally works her way in the US. Last time I went on VJ it was the beginnign of June :( I hope now you are settled and ready to get married :)

Sapphire - how was las vegas? I'm sure you started the AOS. Fill in by PM :)

Julybride and huggle - how are those wedding details going? I'll read the pages when I have a normal computer. It's a real mission to write on the iphone for me.

I can't wait to read all the pages and tips I missed so far...

K-1
Oct. 2, 2008 - Sent I-129F to CSC
May 12, 2009 - Interview - Approved
July 28, 2009 - Civil Wedding
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS
Aug. 10, 2009 - AOS/EAD/AP Package received in Chicago
Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED !!
Nov. 06, 2009 - Green Card Received

ROC
Aug. 13, 2011 - ROC Package sent to VSC
May 31, 2012 - ROC - APPROVED !!!
June 11, 2012 - Green Card Received

Naturalization
Mar 21, 2013 - N-400 Package sent to Lewisville,TX
Mar 22, 2013 - Package delivered
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA
Mar 27, 2013 - Check cashed
Apr 09, 2013 - Early Biometrics (Appt scheduled for April 18th)

Jul 10, 2013 - Interview - PASSED

Jul 26, 2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey chadlaure! Hope you're having a great time in France! I've never been but its on my list of places to visit one day.

The wedding plans are going well! There's just some minor details I've been complaining about in the wedding thread every now and then! :lol: Nothing too interesting. We picked out menu finally, changed rooms, got our favors and some other little nick nacs and decorative items... things like that.

When are you entering the US? How long are you going to be in France? And most importantly... to we get to see pictures?! :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Hey chadlaure! Hope you're having a great time in France! I've never been but its on my list of places to visit one day.

The wedding plans are going well! There's just some minor details I've been complaining about in the wedding thread every now and then! :lol: Nothing too interesting. We picked out menu finally, changed rooms, got our favors and some other little nick nacs and decorative items... things like that.

When are you entering the US? How long are you going to be in France? And most importantly... to we get to see pictures?! :lol:

Haha I'll post pictures once I have a computer :) I'm a blond with the iPhone and can't fgure everything yet.

We're fliying back to Toronto on July 20th and pack my stuff and drive back to Kalamazoo, MI. I can't wait :)

We booked the ceremony, reception, reverend, photograph and DJ. We just need to organize stuff too and pick our menu. We also need our rings, cake, flowers etc... I have my dress and he has his suit :)

I miss reading VJ and complain or cheer together... :D

K-1
Oct. 2, 2008 - Sent I-129F to CSC
May 12, 2009 - Interview - Approved
July 28, 2009 - Civil Wedding
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS
Aug. 10, 2009 - AOS/EAD/AP Package received in Chicago
Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED !!
Nov. 06, 2009 - Green Card Received

ROC
Aug. 13, 2011 - ROC Package sent to VSC
May 31, 2012 - ROC - APPROVED !!!
June 11, 2012 - Green Card Received

Naturalization
Mar 21, 2013 - N-400 Package sent to Lewisville,TX
Mar 22, 2013 - Package delivered
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA
Mar 27, 2013 - Check cashed
Apr 09, 2013 - Early Biometrics (Appt scheduled for April 18th)

Jul 10, 2013 - Interview - PASSED

Jul 26, 2013 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.