w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Time for a Christian Revolutionary War

63 posts in this topic

It just says 'under god' it doesn't say which god. It could refer to anything, or even nothing. It certainly doesn't say under my "Christian God that I worship and who thinks XYZ exactly in line with my views and opinions"

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It just says 'under god' it doesn't say which god. It could refer to anything, or even nothing. It certainly doesn't say under my "Christian God that I worship and who thinks XYZ exactly in line with my views and opinions"

If there's a God, why hasn't he shown himself by now? No-one worthy of his attention since Moses?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Who has made an argument in favor of legalizing gay marriage based on American heritage?

You said, "added just over 50 years ago" meaning it's not as legitimate as if it had been there since 1776.

I said that it's hard to build a credible argument on heritage citing something that hasn't been around for very long time. You constructed the point you repeat above and then argued against it. Which is why I asked if there are any other points you'd like to argue with me about even though I didn't make them in the fist place?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If there's a God, why hasn't he shown himself by now? No-one worthy of his attention since Moses?

Maybe God has come and shown himself... but we missed it cuz Jon & Kate Plus 8 are getting a divorce.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Maybe God has come and shown himself... but we missed it cuz Jon & Kate Plus 8 are getting a divorce.

But he's almighty God - surely he can stop TV broadcasts for an important announcement?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

But he's almighty God - surely he can stop TV broadcasts for an important announcement?

Nope, not even Obama does that...

love0038.gif

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think Jesus and Muhammad saw God long after Moses did.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

Jesus *is* God.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Jesus *is* God.

He could raise the dead but couldn't see himself?

I thought most Christians see him as the Son of God, sort of like God Jr.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

Jesus *is* God.

Uh-oh...

[Al Hayat ducks down with a collander on her head, clutching a saber]

love0038.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
It is time for a new Christian revolutionary war. It is time for Christians all over the United States to stand up for our Judeo-Christian heritage. Our nation has slowly turned its back on God. We have forsaken our call as a nation, which is to be a light to all other nations. We have allowed a few in the secular minority to rob our freedoms, which came by the blood of many brave men and women throughout history.

Recently, on a trip to the Middle East, President Barak Obama stated we are no longer a Christian nation, but rather a nation of citizens. I respectfully disagree with our new president. We are and will always be a Christian nation that serves Jesus Christ and His kingdom. Our president may speak authoritatively for the executive branch of our government, and may have been politically motivated in his statements. However, he did not speak authoritatively for God or for the millions of born-again Christians still residing in this great country.

The true church of Jesus Christ must arise in this desperate hour and storm heaven with our prayers. We must not relent until our Christian heritage is established again in every aspect of society. Jesus declared in John 8:36, "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for our spiritual freedom. He died and rose again in order that all who come to Him could live a life free from spiritual oppression.

The United States of America is still the greatest country in the world. However, our nation is in a battle of major proportions for its soul. We cannot allow the secular humanists, the religious liberals or the immoral of society speak on behalf of our nation. It is time that the church of Jesus Christ find its revolutionary voice, and proclaim to everyone who will listen, that this nation is and will always be "one nation under God."

Patrick Vandenburgh is pastor of The Father's House Church in Lena. He can be reached at (815) 990-0367 or e-mail him at pvsaved33@yahoo.com.

http://www.journalstandard.com/opinions/co...volutionary-War

Just like the many things in the bible the entire quote is a contradiction in itself... How the fuk can anyone call themselves a christian and then claim "christian revolutionary war" isn't that just like the other half wits that engage in "wars"? Another bunch of eejits killing each other for "god" because of course "god" wants us all to kill each other? Patrick Vandenburgh deserves a good firm beating then deported to China!.. See how born again he'd be over there :rofl:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Clearly not. Rather puts paid to that theory of my self importance...

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Egads. Who cares?

Really. I am Christian and no one is going to sway my faith or shake my beliefs. But I don't need everyone in the fricking world to believe what I believe. I don't need to convert anyone or prove anyone wrong. I have my faith and while there are plenty of people (especially on VJ) who don't believe what I do...live and let live.

This dude in the OP has no bearing on me, my faith, my life, or my patriotism. Any more than any other extremist fundamentalist of any religion has any bearing on the 'normal' believers.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi