chinese_mutt

looking for somebody going to Philippines on or before July 15th

16 posts in this topic

hello!!!

My husband and I are looking for any person from US to the Philippines anytime between now til July 15th.

We have a package from my husband to me that we would like to ask you to bring over for a fee.

It is a bit heavy... the box dimension is 10"x13"x6" and the weight is 13.25 pounds. They are all just papers showing proof of bonafide relationship.

My husband will meet you at any airport in the US and I will personally meet you in Philippine airport once you arrive.

If your fiance/husband is willing to bring this over for me, or if anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you my local manila phone number or my husband will contact your fiance/husband in the US for further details. This is not a scam nor any of the content of the box is illegal.

We are willing to open the box and show the contents if you are apprehensive.

Sobrang favor lang talaga kung may willing, super mahal kasi ng fedex. Ung USPS naman sobrang tagal.

Thanks!!!

Edited by tngirl21809

there is usps express delivery and ems na sa pinas mas mura yun it will not take a long time kung namamahalan ka sa fedex...

i think better if you have it deliver thru post office than to a person...to be safe...yes maybe it can save you money but hey its your documents for your interview...why take a risk of it.

there is usps express delivery and ems na sa pinas mas mura yun it will not take a long time kung namamahalan ka sa fedex...

i think better if you have it deliver thru post office than to a person...to be safe...yes maybe it can save you money but hey its your documents for your interview...why take a risk of it.

It's from US to Philippines.

USPS Express mail cost a lot and it takes 3-4 weeks to get here.

We just want to explore different avenues... kung meron lang sana mahanap.

My husband will meet you at any airport in the US and I will personally meet you in Philippine airport once you arrive.

Sobrang favor lang talaga kung may willing, super mahal kasi ng fedex. Ung USPS naman sobrang tagal.

tngirl, pardon my ignorance but I'm just curious as to why you would find it expensive to use Fedex when your husband seems able to afford to fly to any airport in the US to personally meet with a "courier"? I tried to check the DHL website and it only cost $204.00 to send from WA state (where I am located) to Manila. It only takes them 3 days to ship from the US to Manila. For Fedex, their rate is between a high of $241 for a 3-day delivery to a low of $209 for a 7-day delivery.

You may want to check and compare rates at:

www.dhl.com

www.fedex.com

www.ups.com

tngirl, pardon my ignorance but I'm just curious as to why you would find it expensive to use Fedex when your husband seems able to afford to fly to any airport in the US to personally meet with a "courier"? I tried to check the DHL website and it only cost $204.00 to send from WA state (where I am located) to Manila. It only takes them 3 days to ship from the US to Manila. For Fedex, their rate is between a high of $241 for a 3-day delivery to a low of $209 for a 7-day delivery.

www.dhl.com

www.fedex.com

www.ups.com

he drives for work, he can schedule where he wants to go, get paid while doing it and get to any airport.

we've seen the rates thank you. we r just looking into other options.

My husband sent me the document package through fedex and it cost him almost $100. 75% of the papers he sent me were useless for the interview. I suggest if you wanna cut down the cost, sort the thing that is NECESSARY for the interview. If you have many emails and letters just pick like 5 of each and don't forget the copy of the Affidavit of Support. On my interview they only asked our letters and photos...but the consul only looked up the photos...didn't even bother to look at the letters. I had 1 kilo of chatlogs and they never even look at it. That is what i've learned from that experience...hope it can help you :)

ZlYHm6.png

Try mo DHL... I think medyo mura xa then 3 to 5 days lang yata matanggap mo na rin. Baka kc mas matagalan pa yung pag dating ng package mo kung mag hintay ka ng uuwi... Pero who knows.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's right, it's much convienient if you all just send it thru DHL or mail.

besides malalayo ang mga airport dito if you're looking for someone going to PI at any airport.

snxcq70j3.png

girl its better cguro kung fedex or DHL n lng gmitin nyo its more cheaper uber layo ng mga airports here for example meron uuwi from HI then yung husband mo e sa TX u have to fly for 9hrs to get in HI pa not sure how much is the ticket :hehe:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

hello!!!

My husband and I are looking for any person from US to the Philippines anytime between now til July 15th.

We have a package from my husband to me that we would like to ask you to bring over for a fee.

It is a bit heavy... the box dimension is 10"x13"x6" and the weight is 13.25 pounds. They are all just papers showing proof of bonafide relationship.

If your fiance/husband is willing to bring this over for me, or if anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you my local manila phone number or my husband will contact your fiance/husband in the US for further details. This is not a scam nor any of the content of the box is illegal.

We are willing to open the box and show the contents if you are apprehensive.

Thanks!!!

I sent my important documents to my brother via USPS regular mail and it arrived after 5 days in the Philippines. Just cost me less than USD $5.00.

I used the cartoon type envelope used for sending photos.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

13.2 pounds of document as proof of your bonafide marriage? Your husband might want to sort out everything and send only what is required and necessary.

Goodluck

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

www.dhl.com

www.fedex.com

www.ups.com

he drives for work, he can schedule where he wants to go, get paid while doing it and get to any airport.

Is he a cabbie and, yeah, can he drive from Tennessee to DFW just for the package and he gets paid? Wow, some people! Or is this coming from someone with a lot of hot air in the noggin?

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Meron na priority mail ang USPS. Mura lang. Mabilis lang makarating sa Pinas.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

www.dhl.com

www.fedex.com

www.ups.com

Is he a cabbie and, yeah, can he drive from Tennessee to DFW just for the package and he gets paid? Wow, some people! Or is this coming from someone with a lot of hot air in the noggin?

Ughh.... i don't have to explain it to you. take my word for it, he can drive to any airport and drop it off.

i'm looking for someone who might wants to do it. if you wanna piss on somebody else's pot... i suggest you pick another thread.

Are you going to the Philippines on or before July 15th??? YES or NO?! DO you have any constructive suggestions?? Or are you here just to insult me?

TO EVERYBODY ELSE,

Thank you for your suggestions and constructive posts. I'd show this thread to my husband, he's very nervous and wants to have all papers ready when needed or asked for by the consul.

Edited by tngirl21809

www.dhl.com

www.fedex.com

www.ups.com

FROM TNGUY (the husband of TNGIRL):

To all who have nothing constructive or helpful to say STFU and MYOB! We really don't need to explain why we are looking at different options to get the papers there. We have good reasons for doing what we are doing and I asked her to put that post up to see if there was anyone there that would be willing to help us out on this.

You see I made the huge mistake of thinking that there are others out there like me! I will do whatever I can to help someone out. If I was flying over there next week and someone had papers to get to their loved one and I could help by carrying them with me and delivering them to the airport there without going to any expense or trouble I WOULD DO THAT!!!!

I know that this whole process is really hard and stressful on everyone that has to go through it!!! If there is something I can do to help someone then I will. We didn't ask anyone to spend any money or go out of their way. We said we would meet them at any airport here and in Manila and would pay them for their trouble. So if you could help or wanted to then you should respond. If you only want to pick and bash why don't you just go on to the next post and ignore this one?

We have reasons (I think you understand from some of the responses) why we cant sort and pick through and get less. YES, we know that they may not look at any of the papers and it may be a waste of time but We have good reason for needing all of them papers to be there! But we are extremely sorry we thought that their may be some good hearted people here who really cared about helping others.

I have stopped coming to VJ for that very reason. There seems to be so many people on here who do nothing but attack and bash others. They never have anything good or helpful to say and only seem to be looking to start trouble and arguments with anyone and everyone! So to the mods and organizers if you would please DELETE or close this whole thread tngirl and I would be grateful and I am going to encourage her to stop visiting this site also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.