f1_gurl

Fiance only went to visit me once.

9 posts in this topic

I met my fiance online August 2008 and He came here March 2009 and proposed. We submitted the I-129F form last May. We just got recently approved for expedite processing because he will be deploying in April 2010.

He was planning to come back here but because of his deployment he decided to just wait for me there.

I'm worried because he only went here once. Do you think could this be a problem or a reason for denial for the interview? im really worried :unsure:

7b5542f085.png

event.png

Adjustment of Status:

Approval: 2010-02-16

Greencard Received: 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions:

1-07-12 Sent I-751 application to CSC

1-11-12 CSC received Application

1-13-12 check cashed

I met my fiance online August 2008 and He came here March 2009 and proposed. We submitted the I-129F form last May. We just got recently approved for expedite processing because he will be deploying in April 2010.

He was planning to come back here but because of his deployment he decided to just wait for me there.

I'm worried because he only went here once. Do you think could this be a problem or a reason for denial for the interview? im really worried :unsure:

don't worry, you'll be ok. just need to show evidence of a genuine. ongoing relationship when the time comes for an interview

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

a lot of couples only have met once then filed for a visa and got approved... its a not reason for denial... just have to prove you relationship is genuine and you have all the requirements they needed... good luck!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As for my fiance and I, we met online in July 2007 then he came to visit me last March 2008. That was it. I don`t think it will be a reason for denial. I plan to just present to them all the requirements and the evidences that we do have a genuine relationship.

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
As for my fiance and I, we met online in July 2007 then he came to visit me last March 2008. That was it. I don`t think it will be a reason for denial. I plan to just present to them all the requirements and the evidences that we do have a genuine relationship.

I met my fiance only once so far and I have not seen anything that leads me to believe that will be a negative for us. I agree with the other posts here and as long as your relationship is good you will be ok. :yes:

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-16

NVC Received : 2009-07-31

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-19

Packet 4 Received : 2009-08-22

Interview Date : 2009-09-23 Submit Review

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2009-09-25

US Entry : 2009-10-04

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Los Angeles CA

Date Filed : 2010-01-29

NOA Date : 2010-02-05

Bio. Appt. : 2010-02-26

Interview Date : 2010-04-21 Submit Review

Approval / Denial Date : 2010-04-21

Approved : Yes

MANOK COUPLE

I met my fiance online last feb 2008,four mos later we met in person and he proposed to me and that was it.....After 3 weeks,he sent the I-129f..We got no0 problem at all...Nothing to worry about if you only have the proofs of ojn going relationships,gather all the evidences!!!

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: Timeline

Once was enough for us. We got approved no problem.

Still, be prepared for surprises, no matter how many times you meet. I think the CO's go by sense of smell more than anything else, and once they get the scent, you are in trouble. Go in prepared, and confident. Answer questions truthfully, and if you have to guess, tell them you are guessing. Chances are, they already know the answer to the question they are asking you.

Good luck, and notice how many of us made it with little, or no, difficulty. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nope like others have said as long as there is proof of a bonafide relationship (photos, receipts, etc) you should be fine. Also (my own personal opinion) pics of both of you with her family members in it is also a good idea.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Stop worrying so much about one or 2 or more or less visits....

You already meet one requirement.... that have meet in person in the last 2 years......

If you want to worry about something...maybe worry about getting all the papers, documents ready for the interview...there is a extensive list that you need to prepare....and some of those take time...my killer mistake was police certificate from another country...so start on the list early.

Telephone records are good proofs, Emails, remittances, regular mails and postcards if any,Chats...edit out or black mark anything private, pictures, Ect for ongoing relationship...

All this time waiting and preparing is for an Interview that is less then 15 minutes total... the time spent waiting is more then the time spend with the officials there...

just make sure all your answers during the interview matches your paperwork, that is all the person interviewing is looking for.... Relax and answer the questions to the best of your knowledge....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.