love1080

Trying to contact delhi embassy. Please help

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends we also got a response from delhi embassy via email.

we are worried after reading that delhi embassy mailed me packet 3 a month ago but i havent yet recieved it. Does anyone have idea what might have hapened to it. Though we have an option to download it from their website..just imagine if it was an interview letter or something very important.

I am wondering how indian postal service works. It took 3 days to reach a letter from USA to delhi and its taking this long for a letter to travel 6 hours distance within India

We have emailed them regarding july interview dates also lets see what they send us in reply.

Good luck to everyone.

God Bless you.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hey Love,

Even our Packet 3 took 2 weeks to get, and my wife lives 4 hours away!

I am also concerned about July interview dates....there is no list on website yet....I dont understand...Chennai and Mumbai have it on their website, but not Delhi....

Hi friends we also got a response from delhi embassy via email.

we are worried after reading that delhi embassy mailed me packet 3 a month ago but i havent yet recieved it. Does anyone have idea what might have hapened to it. Though we have an option to download it from their website..just imagine if it was an interview letter or something very important.

I am wondering how indian postal service works. It took 3 days to reach a letter from USA to delhi and its taking this long for a letter to travel 6 hours distance within India

We have emailed them regarding july interview dates also lets see what they send us in reply.

Good luck to everyone.

God Bless you.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

hito all

my wife k3 was received in us embassy in Delhi in may 09 and I send them a email on 30 may regarding the case and they told me that they have send the packet 3 on June 1 and we will receive it ,and send the instruction for k3 in the email so my wife downloaded the instruction and filled the packet 3 and send it through courier which was received on June 8 at embassy so wait began for packet 4 and in the last week of June and I again emailed them about packet 4 they sent the email back that they just received the packet 3 on June 29 and there are no dates available for July and it takes 2 to 4 weeks to process packet 3 before we receive packet 4 so I called them anyway on July 16 to find about the dates for august they told me there is a delay in schedule for interviews date for 2 months and call them in the end of august . I told them my wife k3 will expire in sept ,she told me that write a email to them and describe everything and they will accommodate the k3 and will extend the k3 time any how I will do that ,I think the delay is because of f1 student visa and it will be over in 2nd week of august and we will start seeing the interviews date .And time to call them is between 10 am to 12 pm when you call the main no ask them to give you the direct no for uscis in Delhi and keep trying again until you go through I have to try for 1 hour 10 minutes before the call gone through .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.