Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

:whistle: Old forums can be found at http://www.visajourney.com/forums2

New Forums are here (at visajourney.com/forums)

I know this is a big "WHOAAAAAAA!!!" but it had to be done. Before you ask, old posts will remain on the old forums. Please start posting here though!!! :) We can not move the old posts here automatically (keep this in mind). The server crashed corrupting data on the old forums. To be safe we had to start the new forums "clean" -- I am working like mad to move things and make it all work....

You will have full access to the old forums but I will disable new reg's there soon. In the next few days I will fix all the bugs and "pretty up" skin problems to make the new forums look as good or better than ever.

Please feel free to copy over (manually "copy / paste") posts from the old forums (forums2) if you would like. Posts will not be automatically copied over. The posts on the old forums will remain visible indefinately as a public service for archives sake. You can search them by going to "forums2". I have to take care of more things here so PM or reply to this thread if you have any Q's.

THANK you for your patience!!!!!!! :):):):)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Bug #1: I went to post our Canadian pinned thread links and there's no Regional forum! Of any kind. I was accessing off the main forums page.

I'm tired so if it's moved, please direct me. Thanks! :)

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hehe i was looking for that too. :P

ME MIC.GIFFiancee PHI.GIF

-----------------------------------------

Day 1---- 6-13-2005 Sent I-129f in

Day 77--- 8-29-2005 NOA2

Day 106---9-27-2005 Manila recieved case

Day 445---9-01-2006 Interview date(AR).........Waiting

Day 499--10-25-2006 Case sent back to Embassy for review

Day 529--11-24-2006 Recieved Visa from Delbros!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Where is the regional forum?

Why didn't someone warn us of the upcoming changes?

I dont see anything posted in any of the forums. :(

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

Timeline

New Forums is here (at visajourney.com/forums)

I know this is a big (WHOAAAAAAA!!!) but it had to be done. Before you ask old posts will remain on the old forums. Please start posting here though!!! :)

You will have full access to the old forums but I will disbale new reg's there soon. In the next few days I will fix all the bugs and "pretty" skin problems to make this look good.

Please feel free to copy over posts from the old forums (forums2) if you would like. Posts will not be automatically copied over. The posts on the old forums will remain visible indefinately as a public service for archives sake. You can search them by going to "forums2". I have to take care of more things hee so PM or reply to this thread if you have any Q's.

THANK you for your patience!!!!!!!

Fixed :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

There's been server outages for the past day or so. Capt. Ewok posted on the www.visajourney.com/forums2 site (the old forums) that he had to take this measure to save threads from disappearing, as they have been for the past day or so.

Warning can only come with a long-term plan. This was to fix potentially losing EVERY thread.

And as you can see from my post above, the regional forums got missed. Capt. Ewok will get to the problems as they're posted here. He did a tremendous amount of work in a short amount of time so I'm sure there are a few things that might have been missed.

Timeline

Server Crash and massiv data corruption.... I am reeeeeeeeeeeealllly sorry. There was not time... I at least saved all member profiles and PM's. Calendar too. Posts will have to be started "freash" or Big long threads "restarted".

I need everyones help!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Timeline

New Forums is here (at visajourney.com/forums)

I know this is a big (WHOAAAAAAA!!!) but it had to be done. Before you ask old posts will remain on the old forums. Please start posting here though!!! :)

You will have full access to the old forums but I will disbale new reg's there soon. In the next few days I will fix all the bugs and "pretty" skin problems to make this look good.

Please feel free to copy over posts from the old forums (forums2) if you would like. Posts will not be automatically copied over. The posts on the old forums will remain visible indefinately as a public service for archives sake. You can search them by going to "forums2". I have to take care of more things hee so PM or reply to this thread if you have any Q's.

THANK you for your patience!!!!!!!

Fixed :)

Thank you! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Your doing a great job

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I appreciate all that you have done. I could not figure out if it was my computer or your server having problems.

Thanks for the update.

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Where is the Active Topics link? I'm only here to help out with the SSN problems and I'm not going to look in 15 places for threads about SSN troubles. I alway used the Active Topics link to see what was newly posted.

Edited by mdyoung

Timeline
Another bug:

Clicking on chat goes nowhere at the moment.

I think I fixed it for the short term. Final fix will have to be later. Let me know if it works :).

Timeline

Another bug:

Clicking on chat goes nowhere at the moment.

I think I fixed it for the short term. Final fix will have to be later. Let me know if it works :).

I can get into it and type now. :thumbs:

crying0by.gif

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.