Señorita Tessa

Where's your hometown?

825 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, mangkanor said:

did you happen to know Canda family in polomolok? 

Yes!!! Howd you know them? My dad and  my uncle are very good friends...mangkanor sounds bisaya, bisaya ka noh? Undang ta english beh...sunggo!haha

Wife is from Trece Martires.  We now live wherever GE sends us :)  Currently Cincinnati area when I'm not in the Middle East 

Edited by jskibo

• 3 months later...

My wife is from Palo, Leyte (near Tacloban City). I'm from the US, but my mother is from Dumaguete. 

My wife and son should be arriving to USA around 10/2018. I currently live in San Francisco... but when she arrives, we will be working together to find out where she would like to settle. Currently the thoughts are SF Bay area, Southern California... my parents are on the Gulf Coast in Florida... but I also have a lot of family in Chicago... and potentially NY or CT area. We are anxiously waiting to be able to live together as a family. 

My wife, FIL-AM boys and I are currently living in Cuenca, Batangas a small town about 30 minutes away from Lipa or other side in Lemery near Taal Lake. The walking distance from my property is near MT Maculot and Tierra Mercedes Resort. So, I'm currently waiting for my wife the only intending immigrant for her interview date and take medical exam as well. Afterwards, I will file via DCF for my stepdaughter who is 19 years old. Wish us the best! :D

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone :)

I am from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental and my husband is from Florida. Been reading the whole thread for a while to know who has the Ilonggo / Hiligaynon as their mother tongue :)  I can understand bisaya too. (pag amping) (halong)

• 3 months later...

Anak ng Pasig!

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

R is from Salug, Zamboanga del Norte, Mindanao and I am from Saint Louis))

Maayong Buntag !!!!! 🙂

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

14 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

My wife is from Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte, for the next 2 years we are in Columbus Ohio

R went to college at St. Josephs in Sindangan) She was at the new Jollibees there yesterday with her niece and nephew...

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

7 minutes ago, boris64 said:

R went to college at St. Josephs in Sindangan) She was at the new Jollibees there yesterday with her niece and nephew...

She probably knows pitogos or adelyns then, beach resorts in brngy.Damusag, my in-laws are 200 meters from them, my wife and step son are excited about going to the jollibee there, it just opened last week I believe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is from Dinalupihan, Bataan we currently live in San diego 

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jeine said:

We are both from Pangasinan 🙂

My uncle lives in Pangasinan, he loves it there

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.