itlog

I married the wrong sister

98 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sounds akward but if she loves you for real, better be more careful...

The fact that you are also a Filipino but A usc then you can think nman if they just want to hook u....but for me why all of all girls out there...why the sister?well up to you kabayan....i hope that her intention is pure.....good luck...pakinggan mo ang tinitibok ng puso mo(hear what your heart is beating)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeh listen to the lil sister honey coz sum ting smell wong

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I don't know how many people have run into this situation before but here it goes anyway. So a couple of years ago I got married to this girl from the Philippines. I thought we were in love but found out that she was just really good at manipulating people. Eventually I was able to file a K1, get her to the US, marry her then find out she had someone back home. I had that marriage annulled for marriage fraud. So I go about my business dating other girls. But now, I end up with her sister. Eventually I do want to bring her over. My question is will their relationship be a burden to my petition? Also, will I have to send a copy of my annulment papers with the K1 petition? Has anyone run into this before?

hi, sorry to hear!!!!

oh, well listen to your ex-wife sister, next time you know you'll MARRYING all the sisters!!!

Lot's of Goodlucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I don't know how many people have run into this situation before but here it goes anyway. So a couple of years ago I got married to this girl from the Philippines. I thought we were in love but found out that she was just really good at manipulating people. Eventually I was able to file a K1, get her to the US, marry her then find out she had someone back home. I had that marriage annulled for marriage fraud. So I go about my business dating other girls. But now, I end up with her sister. Eventually I do want to bring her over. My question is will their relationship be a burden to my petition? Also, will I have to send a copy of my annulment papers with the K1 petition? Has anyone run into this before?

oh purleese!!! :whistle: Give some of us who are serious a chance to get approved!!!!! you will be taking up more unwanted space in the filing system!!!!

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Are you sure the family isn't just hoping to marry off SOMEONE to an American so they can start receiving funds monthly thru Western Union? That happens more often than we care to acknowledge.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That is presumptious and profileing, Philipino dads can use more than one daughter for income, can also use more than one delivery service for money transfers. got ok!!

daughter one is hook

daughter two is line

and daughter three is sinker

four is reel them in momma!!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.