Ertadge

Wii

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Georgia
Timeline

I dunno if this will actually work. But if it does, its totally worth it to post this slightly annoying message.

Get a Wii!!

Basically if you click the above link, sign up, and then pick one offer from a sponsor of the site; then you can get a Wii (or ipod touch or some other things) completely free! I am not kidding. For example, if you sign up for lovefilm.com you are only agreeing to a two week free trial which you can cancel after you get the first DvD. That means, you don't pay one penny. If you don't like movies there are tons of other things you can sign up for, and then get a Wii. Basically sites like this get money because you sign up for something with one of their advertisers. These things are low cost compared to buying a Wii or iphone or whatever. The advertisers are paying for your free gift! Get it?

Give it a try and sign up like me. At the very worst you get a two week free trial on DVDs or something else you may have bought anyway.

Cheers,

Gande

I tend to stay away from these kinds of offers :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Timeline

me too, but I just thought I'd say how much I enjoy my Wii :)

I got Pirates of the Caribbean for Christmas, and it is sooooooo much fun :D

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Eh....if you want a Wii, you should buy one. The chances of getting one for free, are close to slim and none.

I've never heard of anyone having success with one of these schemes.

The old adage holds true..."If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

For daWill ownership...

If you like music (as in playing instruments, not just listening) you'll like Wii music....but it's no fun solo. You really need a spouse or group to really enjoy it.

Kind of like....other Wii games :D

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

me too, but I just thought I'd say how much I enjoy my Wii :)

I got Pirates of the Caribbean for Christmas, and it is sooooooo much fun :D

We bought the Wii for my daughter and her family and spent Christmas day watching them play all the games. My ex bought all sorts of accessories for them so they were going crazy with all the stuff.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I tend to stay away from these kinds of offers :unsure:

Good plan.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You get what you pay for.. with that offer you'll be bombed I'm sure with yet more junk email, junk mail.. who knows what's in the small print with these things. You have to jump though so many hoops in just the right order just to be eligible then when do you actually get it? Next month, next year.. what does the small print say or does it say?.. Them things are like rebates.. never count on them because you're not likely to get anything back and what you do get isn't what they told you lol :yes:

Quicker, easier and just better to go out and buy the thing if the cash is available or even get one used somewhere.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Or you could just buy one. They're only, what, $250?

Hoover promised a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage. Obama promised a Wii in every family room. Which one is more fun?

Well I have a wii and I have a car, but I don' have a chicken, so I think Hoover's is more fun :)

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
the bathroom is down the hall :whistle:

:lol: that's what i thought of when i first read the title.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hoover promised a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage. Obama promised a Wii in every family room. Which one is more fun?

Well I have a wii and I have a car, but I don' have a chicken, so I think Hoover's is more fun :)

Do you know the difference between kinky and perverted?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Do you know the difference between kinky and perverted?

kinky - use a feather. perverted - use the whole live chicken :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!