NicEgypt

what paper's i need for my interview

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello guy's .... i have a small question .. inshallah my interview in 2 day's and i just want to know what paper's i should have . cuz i dont want to forget enything ,,, thanks all Edited by yasser ezz

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello guy's .... i have a small question .. inshallah my interview in 2 day's and i just want to know what paper's i should have . cuz i dont want to forget enything ,,, thanks all

The letter from the Consulate should have a list of the forms needed and the number of passport style photos as well. Other than that you should have your proof of relationship, whatever you two have chosen to submit...emails,chat logs, phone records, photos...stuff like that. Good luck.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

What do you have so far?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello guy's .... i have a small question .. inshallah my interview in 2 day's and i just want to know what paper's i should have . cuz i dont want to forget enything ,,, thanks all

You should definately take your passport... :) Insha'allah they will keep it... :dance: And take the originals of all of the documents that you sent them copies of.

1) Birth Certicate

2) Military Record

3) Any Divorce Papers

Be sure to take about 50LE for the DHL package they will send you your passport in when you get te visa.

My husband only took a few photos of us, and ones of me with different friends and relatives from my most recent trip to Egypt (since my trip was after I had filed the I129 with all the other proof in it... airline ticket info, chat logs, phone bills, etc.) and a print out of my airline miles which showed ALL of my trips to Egypt... He didn't take ANY other "proof of our relationship" with him and they didn't ask for any. He said they didn't look at it for more than a minute during the interview but kept the photos, and my airline info, returned it with his passport and the Visa.

Depending on your situation you might chose to take more "proof"... we didn't and it was just fine... They asked him to do the interview in English, he did, and it was all over in about 5 minutes.

Insha'allah everything will go smoothly! Good luck!

K

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Here are some tips for the interview:

1. Do not volunteer information. For most questions, the shorter and more direct the answers are, the shorter the interview and the higher the chance of success. If the question is a yes or no question, give yes or no answers only. If the question is a simple question like "What is your name?" answer simply with your name.

2. If you do not know the answer to a question, do not lie. Say, "I don't know the answer to that at this time." or "I don't remember."

3. The answer to many questions will be in the papers that were sent in the petitions. Questions like, "what are your wife's parent's names". They will expect you to know the information given in your petitions. Review everything in your paperwork with your wife before your interview, and do a mock interview to see how the information may be applied.

4. Avoid saying "I think . . .". Women do this a lot. The examiner will expect you to know not be unsure, of your answers. Also, avoid adding "umm", "you know" and "ahh" type fillers to your speech.

5. When applicable, don't just state, demonstrate. If the examiner asks a question that can be answered with a document or photograph(s), provide it along with your answer.

For example, if the examiner asks, "What does your family think of your wife?", give them a picture or two with your answer; "They like her very much. Here is a picture of her with my mother and father at my parent's home."

Or, "How many attended your wedding?" Answer, "(give a number, then say) We have some lovely wedding photos of our guests having fun. Here are a few that I can show you."

6. Give American answers for dates and times. 12/24/07, not 24/12/07.

7. Dress well, but not overdressed.

8. Try to appear calm, well organized, and friendly. Nervousness raises suspicions.

9. Remain focused. If the examiner makes jokes, smile and enjoy, but do not make jokes too.

10. Make proper eye contact when conversing with the examiner, and try to control your own facial expressions so that your face remains pleasant and cordial.

11. Be audible so that your examiner doesn't have to ask you to repeat your answers.

12. Organize your papers in a way that will allow you to retrieve them easily and quickly. Examiners appreciate order and someone who doesn't waste their time.

13. When the interview is over, always ask for the results. "What should I now tell my wife about my visa status after our interview?" Before you leave, have them explain any papers they give to you and/or any procedures they will be taking to complete your case. Try to get the examiner's name for future reference, if needed. Write it down.

14. If the interview is in another city than the one you live in, arrive a day or two early to complete biometrics and get the results of your medical exam.

15. Arrive early to the consulate, but also be prepared to wait for a time past your scheduled interview appointment time. Be careful of thieves around the consulate if you have to carry cash. Bring ID; you cannot enter without it.

and here are some of the interview questions they might ask you :

1-What's your wife full name?

2-How many times have you met?

3-When and how did you meet?

4- How long have you known each other?

5-How long were you together the last time?

6-What are the dates of the visits?

7-Where does she live? Which city and state?

8-What does she do for a living?

9-What is her phone number?

10-Do you know how long she has had this job?

11-Did you have an wedding ceremony? Please describe your wedding ceremony.

12-Have you met her family?

13-Where does her parents live?

14-Why would you choose to marry so much older/younger than you?

15-How do you spell her middle name?

16-What are your wife parents names?

17-Does your wife have any brothers or sisters? What are their names?

18-Do you know if your wife was married before? How many times ?

19-When did she divorce her ex-husbands?

20-Does your wife have any children? how many ? What are their names? do they live with her?

21-Why do you want to travel to the United States?

22-What is your wife birth date?

23-Where was your wife born?

24-Where and when were you married?

25-What company does she work for and what is her title?

26-Did you prepare the forms yourself?

27-Which university did she graduate from?

28-What is her ex-husband's name?

29-have you talked to her family on the phone ?

30-Do they approve of your relationship?

31-When was her last divorce?

32-how long you known each other ?

33-what do you love about your wife?

34-what do your parents think about the wedding ?do they approve it ?

35-why your wife's marriage not work out ?

36-what did you send to your finance like gifts...?

37-what did she send to you ?

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .don't forget to tell us how it went

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you so much to all and many thanks for u karamella u make me feel better cuz really im so scared and worry and my wife also so scared :)

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

670873386.jpg

Timeline
Here are some tips for the interview:

1. Do not volunteer information. For most questions, the shorter and more direct the answers are, the shorter the interview and the higher the chance of success. If the question is a yes or no question, give yes or no answers only. If the question is a simple question like "What is your name?" answer simply with your name.

2. If you do not know the answer to a question, do not lie. Say, "I don't know the answer to that at this time." or "I don't remember."

3. The answer to many questions will be in the papers that were sent in the petitions. Questions like, "what are your wife's parent's names". They will expect you to know the information given in your petitions. Review everything in your paperwork with your wife before your interview, and do a mock interview to see how the information may be applied.

4. Avoid saying "I think . . .". Women do this a lot. The examiner will expect you to know not be unsure, of your answers. Also, avoid adding "umm", "you know" and "ahh" type fillers to your speech.

5. When applicable, don't just state, demonstrate. If the examiner asks a question that can be answered with a document or photograph(s), provide it along with your answer.

For example, if the examiner asks, "What does your family think of your wife?", give them a picture or two with your answer; "They like her very much. Here is a picture of her with my mother and father at my parent's home."

Or, "How many attended your wedding?" Answer, "(give a number, then say) We have some lovely wedding photos of our guests having fun. Here are a few that I can show you."

6. Give American answers for dates and times. 12/24/07, not 24/12/07.

7. Dress well, but not overdressed.

8. Try to appear calm, well organized, and friendly. Nervousness raises suspicions.

9. Remain focused. If the examiner makes jokes, smile and enjoy, but do not make jokes too.

10. Make proper eye contact when conversing with the examiner, and try to control your own facial expressions so that your face remains pleasant and cordial.

11. Be audible so that your examiner doesn't have to ask you to repeat your answers.

12. Organize your papers in a way that will allow you to retrieve them easily and quickly. Examiners appreciate order and someone who doesn't waste their time.

13. When the interview is over, always ask for the results. "What should I now tell my wife about my visa status after our interview?" Before you leave, have them explain any papers they give to you and/or any procedures they will be taking to complete your case. Try to get the examiner's name for future reference, if needed. Write it down.

14. If the interview is in another city than the one you live in, arrive a day or two early to complete biometrics and get the results of your medical exam.

15. Arrive early to the consulate, but also be prepared to wait for a time past your scheduled interview appointment time. Be careful of thieves around the consulate if you have to carry cash. Bring ID; you cannot enter without it.

and here are some of the interview questions they might ask you :

1-What's your wife full name?

2-How many times have you met?

3-When and how did you meet?

4- How long have you known each other?

5-How long were you together the last time?

6-What are the dates of the visits?

7-Where does she live? Which city and state?

8-What does she do for a living?

9-What is her phone number?

10-Do you know how long she has had this job?

11-Did you have an wedding ceremony? Please describe your wedding ceremony.

12-Have you met her family?

13-Where does her parents live?

14-Why would you choose to marry so much older/younger than you?

15-How do you spell her middle name?

16-What are your wife parents names?

17-Does your wife have any brothers or sisters? What are their names?

18-Do you know if your wife was married before? How many times ?

19-When did she divorce her ex-husbands?

20-Does your wife have any children? how many ? What are their names? do they live with her?

21-Why do you want to travel to the United States?

22-What is your wife birth date?

23-Where was your wife born?

24-Where and when were you married?

25-What company does she work for and what is her title?

26-Did you prepare the forms yourself?

27-Which university did she graduate from?

28-What is her ex-husband's name?

29-have you talked to her family on the phone ?

30-Do they approve of your relationship?

31-When was her last divorce?

32-how long you known each other ?

33-what do you love about your wife?

34-what do your parents think about the wedding ?do they approve it ?

35-why your wife's marriage not work out ?

36-what did you send to your finance like gifts...?

37-what did she send to you ?

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .don't forget to tell us how it went

You covered it all HG!!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

HG should be the Egypt Consulate spokesperson. :D That was an amazing post. But I do have to ask...consulate officers make jokes? :unsure: Never happen in Morocco!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

Thank you JeanneVictoria and Maggie

Well yeah i guess some of them make jokes . it happened .

so Maggie do you think if i want to work for USA embassy in Cairo they will hire me!!!!!! LOL

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.