guguis

we just mailed our I-751

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello everyone we just send our I-751 with a lot of evidence we think our baby was just born on december 23 and we didnt have our babys birth certificate so we send the stuff they sent us from the hospital and pictures and also a lot of other stuff hopefully we wont get a rfe good luck every one

Filed: Timeline

If you filed an I-751 today and did not include the babys birth certificate (obviously because you dont have it yet , congratulations on the new baby by the way!) you, unfortunately :( will most likely get an RFE.

Its okay though, the I-751 takes a while to process and Case Status will be updated if an RFE is sent. They will usually give you around 80 days to reply and by the time they send it you will most likely already have the certificate.

Also, in the next 30 days expect to receive your receipt notice. This notice will extend your current Green Card for a period of one year. Make sure to keep this notice and your current card together especially if you travel. Good luck and congrats again!

I just work Tier I (civilian) customer service for USCIS and have been in many types of scenarios over the years. I am filled with Immigration knowledge.

I believe I can help make everyones process simpler by helping out, even if its something small like a forum

So, thats me. If you need help I may be able to assist feel free to PM me if I haven't seen your post yet.

USCIS Customer Service: 1 800 375 5283 (M-F 8AM-6PM in all US Timezones including territories)

In any case, I may be around from time to time. I understand the frustration that you guys go through over something that should be so much simpler.

Guguis,Congrats on the baby, Wishing you best of luck. :star:

USCIS CSR, it's good to know someone like you is on board to give us some advise when we need :)

I-751

01/27/09 Sent to CSC

01/29/09 Delivered to CSC

02/02/09 Check Cashed

02/04/09 NOA received, dated 01/29/09

02/13/09 Biometrics Appt letter Received

02/24/09 Biometrics done

04/08/09 Approval notice in mail (Dated 04/03/09)

05/21/09 Called USCIS "Where is my GC?"

06/01/09 Received 10 yr GC

N-400

03/03/10 Sent to Phoenix, AZ

03/05/10 Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/15/10 Check cashed

03/17/10 NOA received, dated 03/13/10

03/18/10 Online status indicates RFE was mailed

03/22/10 Biometrics Appt letter Received

04/12/10 Biometrics done

05/01/10 Email Notification from USCIS " Case transfered to a local office for a standard interview"

05/05/10 Interview letter received

06/17/10 Interview

06/28/10 Oath Ceremony. I am a U.S Citizen!!!

If you filed an I-751 today and did not include the babys birth certificate (obviously because you dont have it yet , congratulations on the new baby by the way!) you, unfortunately :( will most likely get an RFE.

Its okay though, the I-751 takes a while to process and Case Status will be updated if an RFE is sent. They will usually give you around 80 days to reply and by the time they send it you will most likely already have the certificate.

Also, in the next 30 days expect to receive your receipt notice. This notice will extend your current Green Card for a period of one year. Make sure to keep this notice and your current card together especially if you travel. Good luck and congrats again!

If you filed an I-751 today and did not include the babys birth certificate (obviously because you dont have it yet , congratulations on the new baby by the way!) you, unfortunately will most likely get an RFE.

Highly unlikely to get a RFE as the baby is only additional evidence of a bona fide marriage.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

If you filed an I-751 today and did not include the babys birth certificate (obviously because you dont have it yet , congratulations on the new baby by the way!) you, unfortunately will most likely get an RFE.

Highly unlikely to get a RFE as the baby is only additional evidence of a bona fide marriage.

I guess it doesn't matter tho as as you said he can send the BC in later anyway if RFEd

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

congrats on your baby, and sending out your pkg!!!!! (F)

2007 AOS FOR me....Debbie

son...Lance(20)

son...Jason(18)..we lost jay in a head on car crash...oct 4th, 2008

Interview for all 3...03/26

All 3 approved...03/26 ..YEAAAAAAA

all i-485's touched..03/28

rec'd email all ead cards in production..03/29

rec'd email..notice mailed welcoming new perm resident for all 3....03/30

all i485's touched..03831

all ead's touched..03/31

we rec'd all 3 EAD cards...yeha..04/02

rec'd email that all 3 green cards have been ordered..04/04..yeepiekiyaaa!!!

rec'd boys welcome letters...04/05

20 yr olds GREEN CARD COMES!!!!!...he is safe....04/09

rec;d mine and 18yr olds green cards..04/10

good to go until dec of 2008!!!!!!

my son lance joined the vermont national guard..04/25/07

he is leaving for oklahoma for basic training...09/19/07

graduated basic, left for texas to study to become a medic.......12/03/07

he is now a certified medic!!!!......

lifting conditions...dec 26th, 2008 for debbie and son Lance

sent pkg on........ dec 26th, 2008

rec'd sons green card extension.......jan 6th, 2009

check was cashed.............jan 6th, 2008

rec'd son's NOA.........jan 22nd, 2009

rec'd mine and my son's fingerprinting apt...jan 22nd, 2009

fingerprint apts............Febuary 3rd, 2009

touched...both of us...............Feb 4th, 2009

rec'd my extension letter...02/14/2009

re'd our approval letters.....05/15/2009

received our 10 yr cards...06/19/2009

Lance is now deployed to Afghanistan

.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Guguis,

That's great that you sent in your I-751 recently, with lots of evidence. And congratulations too, on your newborn baby. Well, "you can't submit what you don't have", so at the time when you had to submit your baby's birth certificate and didn't have such, that's fine, especially more so that there are delays in processing birth certificates and would take some time to get one.

And submitting something is better than not submitting nothing at all, so what you sent in about your baby is good. Despite that, it's good too that you specifically sent in other evidence to prove your baby's birth (hospital documentation, photos, etc.), and hopefully you won't get RFEed for not sending in a birth certificate. If you do, just make a copy of the baby's birth certificate (you'll probably have it by then), and send that in when asked to do so at that time.

By the way, when you sent in your application, did you send in a note/letter explaining that you did not have the baby's birth certificate yet? If you did, that would help too, as they would understand more as to why you didn't send it in with your application, and not just thinking that you forgot about it. If you didn't, that's ok, as when/if you get RFEed for it, you can just explain about it then regarding the delay in getting the birth certificate in time for the application.

Good luck too on the rest of your immigration journey.

Ant (Still waiting at the VSC, Still waiting for Baby...)

hello everyone we just send our I-751 with a lot of evidence we think our baby was just born on december 23 and we didnt have our babys birth certificate so we send the stuff they sent us from the hospital and pictures and also a lot of other stuff hopefully we wont get a rfe good luck every one

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline

thank you for answer me all of you, we appreciate it.

we will be praying not to get an rfe or an interview but if we get one then we will attend it.

thanks again for your responses

thank you for answer me all of you, we appreciate it.

we will be praying not to get an rfe or an interview but if we get one then we will attend it.

thanks again for your responses

Having kids is just an additional evidence(kind of good to have!!) and not a *must* evidence so absence of it will not trigger RFE.

If I were you, I would not get tensed abt rfe. Infact, I would say its good that you have had baby and you sent some forms of evidence for it and this would make your case stronger(and yes, later, if they want to see birth ceritificate...not big deal you can send it !!!)

Good Luck....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on the birth of your new baby and best wishes for a speedy approval!!!

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.