zvs

rfe...i-864

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Check the LingChe guide.

The address and instructions for cover-sheet are there.

Sorry to hear about the RFE....they happen.

Good luck.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

hi ling ling...

thankz for the reply...also, should i verify it again with another operator if thats all they need from me coz i was planning to mail it tom....spoke to an operator from NVC last fri. n he told me what was missing..or should i jst wait for the letter...im soo confused...

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
hi ling ling...

thankz for the reply...also, should i verify it again with another operator if thats all they need from me coz i was planning to mail it tom....spoke to an operator from NVC last fri. n he told me what was missing..or should i jst wait for the letter...im soo confused...

Hey ZVS,

Sorry if the new note makes it confusing. I'll try to word it better. It should say that "caution should be taken until you know you have an RFE".

Since you know what the RFE is, and how to correct it, you should be fine to send off your response. Double checking with an operator is always a good idea.

Good luck.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.