38 posts in this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
What country is she from?? Out of curiosity.

Wow, you beat me to it. Anyone want to take a guess, does the country start with a 'P'? :blink:

I figured it begins with a 'P' or an 'N.'

I hope it´´s not Peru! :innocent:

The country is started with letter C ..and thats CHINA ...... she gots a lot of drama when she was still in China.

Wow, you beat me to it. Anyone want to take a guess, does the country start with a 'P'? :blink:

The country is started with letter C ..and thats CHINA ...... she gots a lot of drama when she was still in China.

What you mean drama?

Did you date her enough time before marrying her?

Edited by YMR

I went to China to see her after talking 3 months online and the family forced me to marry her...when i came back in US they asked so much money for this and that i never realized how much i sent til i get the copy from western union that i sent more than 30,000 US dollar for just a year..... When she come here she still wants to send money to her family...and that because i dont have money to give she let someone to pick her up....but because her status is not adjusted yet for she just came here for few month living with me....and i got a divorced decree she is staying illegally for now.

What you mean drama?

What you mean drama?

I went to China to see her after talking 3 months online and the family forced me to marry her...when i came back in US they asked so much money for this and that i never realized how much i sent til i get the copy from western union that i sent more than 30,000 US dollar for just a year..... When she come here she still wants to send money to her family...and that because i dont have money to give she let someone to pick her up....but because her status is not adjusted yet for she just came here for few month living with me....and i got a divorced decree she is staying illegally for now.

Why did you agree to marry her? Don't you have any choice that time?

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Why did you agree to marry her? Don't you have any choice that time?

if bob is a chinese man, he is under more pressure than you would think. there are not a lot of marriageable traditional female mainlanders in the US. finding a mate in his position is a bit of a trick. i know some chinese guys who came to US as grad students and got sponsored by employers, so got green cards and eventually citizenship. two of them used K1 for girls from families their parents knew, and got similar treatment.

chinese can extort money like no other people on the face of this earth. they have it down to a fine art. hence my proactive move to send red envelopes before my wife's mother suggests an appropriate amount. sharing money within a family is considered a right by the parents, and a necessary burden by the children.

mainland girls just don't understand that america is not full of money trees. the average chinese person pays no tax, whatsoever. if they have a good job, they pay a small income tax. there is no social security system tax or state tax or school district property tax, and money in hand is viewed as money in hand.

getting money in hand is viewed as the husband's responsibility, and his cheif value wihtin the relationship (stereotypically, and often literally). if a man marrying a chinese girl does not lay down the numbers in simple form, and demonstrate that the costs of life equal the numbers, your typical chinese girl will refuse to acknowledge that her desires are impractical. stating the truth up front is the only way to go.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.