notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend, Take 2!

30 posts in this topic

The other site is completely separate from this one. we should not be seeing threads or references to it here, period.

if you see such, please advise.

Filed: Timeline
The other site is completely separate from this one. we should not be seeing threads or references to it here, period.

^^ Points up ^^

I see such.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

^^ Points up ^^

I see such.

isnt that suspend-able? :huh:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I thought coming here and posting nasty things was suspendable. I guess I was wrong! As you can see, I don't mention the "others" when I start a thread. They just keep coming here and making dedications. All I did was say "thank you" :)

I thought coming here and posting nasty things was suspendable. I guess I was wrong! As you can see, I don't mention the "others" when I start a thread. They just keep coming here and making dedications. All I did was say "thank you" :)

It's against the TOS because its baiting, which is why most often starting a new thread where the last is closed is mostly not allowed.

Timeline
:lol: Baiting... We've had weekend for K-3 'ers posts for months. Why should we give up a tradition for people who come here that are not even K-3 applicants? I can see if we were always arguing amongst ourselves, but we don't. As a matter of fact, there has not been one single argument between us K-3 petitioners since I joined here. As a matter of fact, we all get along very well and enjoy each other's posts very much.

:lol: I wasnt talking about you having your chat traditions, I was stating that not only is posting nasty things against the TOS, but baiting is as well - and if one bring things up here that refer to the other site and people on them - thats baiting here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The whole point is that even when NOTHING is mentioned about it or them..someone will come by with some comment. even when we are all having a fine time saying nothing about anyone..that was proven just days ago. lately its the same member. THATS baiting also

so dont talk about it and we'll see what happens. I think everyone is enjoying it a little to much and I for one, grow weary of it. i would like to come on a thread, enjoy myself with my k3 friends and not see some comment every other page followed by the "group" coming on to fight.

deal everyone?

now shake hands and calm the h*ll down :D

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Other Timeline
The whole point is that even when NOTHING is mentioned about it or them..someone will come by with some comment. even when we are all having a fine time saying nothing about anyone..that was proven just days ago. lately its the same member. THATS baiting also

so dont talk about it and we'll see what happens. I think everyone is enjoying it a little to much and I for one, grow weary of it. i would like to come on a thread, enjoy myself with my k3 friends and not see some comment every other page followed by the "group" coming on to fight.

deal everyone?

now shake hands and calm the h*ll down :D

Lisa

Lisa -

I hate to say it but I tried that with you guys a couple of weeks ago and pretty much got told to STFU.

Remember the conversation we had a recently about CR1 vs. K3? I was doing my best to speak nicely to all of you. You yourself told me that since I hadn't 'cared' about you in the past to butt out.

I'd be relieved to see some of this nonsense stop also. But if past performance is an indication, I don't think we've seen cardinal behavior from you either.

However, if you'd like to start now that'd be fine with me.

Filed: Timeline

"Coming here"? Where do you think we're all from? Another planet? Look at our "join" dates here.... I think it's obvious we're more from VJ than we are from there.

I also see that you failed to tell your "darlings" that it was YOU who got the original topic closed, not anyone from Expats. Your very first post was about Expats, which is a no-no. Then you quoted something from Expats. A VERY big no-no. AND it was someone you are not supposed to reference, talk to, sneeze at, or anything. Now, tell your friends again how it was anyone else's fault but yours.....

They seem to think we're some society of ogres living on the fringes of society, rather than people from VJ who enjoy being able to speak freely without fear of moderation. We ARE VJ members going/gone through the USCIS process too, ya know....

If you're too scared to come over to Expats and spew your #######, then keep your mouth shut about Expats over here on VJ.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

Hey hon! I got a message from Chris. He's leaving to see Natasha today (actually, right now, I believe). My plans for another dinner party tomorrow have been cancelled as our guests insist that they make us dinner. We'll be going there tomorrow. I was hoping they would come here instead. It's less boring for me to stay busy serving and cleaning up than sitting in someone's house as a guest while everyone speaks a language that I don't understand and cannot speak. If I knew this process would be so long, I would have been more pro-active about learning Dutch. So now I'm sitting here with nothing to do. Hubby was called to work again. I think when he gets to the US I'm going to insist he NOT open up a restaurant here. How has your weekend been? Any progress with your NVC packets?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hey hon! I got a message from Chris. He's leaving to see Natasha today (actually, right now, I believe). My plans for another dinner party tomorrow have been cancelled as our guests insist that they make us dinner. We'll be going there tomorrow. I was hoping they would come here instead. It's less boring for me to stay busy serving and cleaning up than sitting in someone's house as a guest while everyone speaks a language that I don't understand and cannot speak. If I knew this process would be so long, I would have been more pro-active about learning Dutch. So now I'm sitting here with nothing to do. Hubby was called to work again. I think when he gets to the US I'm going to insist he NOT open up a restaurant here. How has your weekend been? Any progress with your NVC packets?

It will be nice to have someone else do the cooking, just make your husband play translator for the night heh

my weekend is good so far. nothing to report on the case. i emailed amman and nvc to ask about changing my husbands mailing address.. amman answered and needs the case number, so i'll wait to hear from nvc. I searched around here and a few people were able to change the ben. address by calling nvc and emailing the embassy. i'll wait to see if nvc answers me after they receive our packets (next week,maybe), then i'll call them to get our 129f # and see if they can change the address for us before amman gets it.

It's actually nice not to have to worry about the nvc. no racing,sending,worrying just thanks guys...send our stuff to amman please :)

how is everyone else doing? i saw someone got a touch today on another forum. i read that the service centers have telecommuting, maybe they also work on the weekends. i got a touch on a saturday way back.

I hope Monday brings some more approvals!

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=43...3&GT1=42003

I just watched this video and it cracked me up! LOOOOOL

I once had a touch on our I-130 on a Saturday a very long time ago. That was the first and last. I don't think it means anything.

So you don't have to deal with all the packets if you do K-3 only? My lawyer is going to do it all, so I am going to hand him everything I have and let him deal with it. I'm thinking to do both at the same time and then take whichever comes first. I also don't care about AOS when he's here or employment either. I just want him here ASAP.

During our dinner party our friends asked about the immigration thing. The guy (he's Dutch) said that he didn't think my husband would have a problem because he's been a citizen here for so long and has a Dutch passport. His Chinese wife disagreed though. I think she had a hard time getting residency in the Netherlands, being Chinese. So she feels that my husband being Muslim can cause problems. I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm at the point where I'm just waiting to see what happens.

If there is anymore delay from this immigration process we're going to relocate to Ireland. Excellent job oppurtunities there for my field. No need for my husband to deal with immigration there thanks to the European Union. My other friend who is Irish says that once my husband establishes his residency in Ireland, which will be almost immediately, then he can get me residency there. She said it's easy to bring a spouse to Ireland. So having a plan B has eliminated a lot of stress for me. I'm not worrying about it anymore.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: Baiting... We've had weekend for K-3 'ers posts for months. Why should we give up a tradition for people who come here that are not even K-3 applicants? I can see if we were always arguing amongst ourselves, but we don't. As a matter of fact, there has not been one single argument between us K-3 petitioners since I joined here. As a matter of fact, we all get along very well and enjoy each other's posts very much.

I just want to say, I quite enjoy these threads, You girls are hilarious and a ray of sunshine in this other wise mundane existance of waiting for your K3 approval, waiting for one's spouse, waiting to begin and get on with having a normal famly life :)

Congrats on your 3 yrs anni notime4haterz, Here's to good health!!! :thumbs:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.