one...two...tree

The 10 Most Awesomely Bad Moments of the Bush Presidency

147 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

About people being happy for Obama... well... gee... he did just get elected which means people voted for him and if you look at other media outlets, they are happy with his transition progress. So it looks like there is more get-over-it medicine needed for those on a case of Sore-loser-itis.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Obama wont have people around him praising him like an autistic child @ special olympics event. "way to go george" Your doing great" "keep up the good work" His puppet masters and then his advisors did not keep him in check. that was a big problem. You think Hilary and etc going to let Obama run amuck ??

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Not sure about your NPR programing, but I can assure you, mine (at least in the morning) is far from "all things considered".

It's more like an intellectualized cheer leading segment for Obama.

The other constant topic is "black related issue".

My wife begs me to "shut it off" every morning (no kidding) but... since I am THE MAN of the house

I leave it on and take it "like a man".

Atta-boy Danno...take it "like a man"...

Now...could you also take losing all of those elections "like a man"?

An overwhelming majority of the voters have spoken (loudly, clearly, and decisively).

About people being happy for Obama... well... gee... he did just get elected which means people voted for him and if you look at other media outlets, they are happy with his transition progress. So it looks like there is more get-over-it medicine needed for those on a case of Sore-loser-itis.

Having fun gloating?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Every time, I want to beat Bush up for the things I disliked about his 8 years in office...

I consider the alternatives we were presented with.

Yeah I know. No war in Iraq, better domestic economics...

MAybe you were asleep at the time but both of these guys either votes or spoke in lock-step with Bush about the need to deal with WMD's.

This is what is so sad about the Left-wing, in America. They actually believe the history revisionist.

The economy is a little more complicated to encapsulate blame in a two minute video but here.....

Lets listen to the very Mouth you guys are defending.... listen to HIS words as he Blames Bush for doing NOthing about Sadam.

Spin it all you like boys but your words ring hollow to any fair minded person.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Danno your miopic viewpoint is a perfect example of the right wing take on everything... accept zero responsibility for your actions (just like Bush has done for the past 8 years) & blame the "left-wing" for everything. Now the fact that most of the Bush critics are not "left-wing" or liberals is irrelevant... if you sleep better at night by denying the truth & blaming anyone who isn't a right winger then I guess it works for you.
FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Every time, I want to beat Bush up for the things I disliked about his 8 years in office...

MAybe you were asleep at the time but both of these guys either votes or spoke in lock-step with Bush about the need to deal with WMD's.

This is what is so sad about the Left-wing, in America. They actually believe the history revisionist.

The economy is a little more complicated to encapsulate blame in a two minute video but here.....

Lets listen to the very Mouth you guys are defending.... listen to HIS words as he Blames Bush for doing NOthing about Sadam.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Danno your miopic viewpoint is a perfect example of the right wing take on everything... accept zero responsibility for your actions (just like Bush has done for the past 8 years) & blame the "left-wing" for everything. Now the fact that most of the Bush critics are not "left-wing" or liberals is irrelevant... if you sleep better at night by denying the truth & blaming anyone who isn't a right winger then I guess it works for you.

We should simply leave Danno alone and allow him to continue his denial. After all, look where Danno's eight years of denial of Bush's policies has gotten him.

Filed: Timeline
Not sure about your NPR programing, but I can assure you, mine (at least in the morning) is far from "all things considered".

It's more like an intellectualized cheer leading segment for Obama.

The other constant topic is "black related issue".

My wife begs me to "shut it off" every morning (no kidding) but... since I am THE MAN of the house

I leave it on and take it "like a man".

Understand that NPR is not your radio station. NPR provides programming to radio stations, some of which have a decidedly liberal bent. But the actual NPR programming, such as Morning Edition, All Things Considered, etc, are among the most balanced news programs around. NPR is a subscription service which a lot of local stations use to supplement their own programming.

The "black related issue" sounds like an independent program whose name I've forgotten. I think it's produced out of L.A. But it's not NPR.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
History is about "what happened". Revisionist history is the attempt to change the facts. Highly edited / out-of-context / chronologically-challenged videos are an insult to any critical thinker

We seem to agree here. Revisionist history is indeed a problem, although I somehow think we're not talking about the same revisions.

But bush is to blame. He holds the job with the ultimate responsibility and while he can't control nature or the fates, he can surely control how the country bounces back from them.

So again. Will he leave the country in as good or better a position than he found it?

Survey says no.

I can agree with this. If Bush were a CEO, he'd be responsible (indirectly or directly) for whatever his employees do.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We should simply leave Danno alone and allow him to continue his denial. After all, look where Danno's eight years of denial of Bush's policies has gotten him.

Well I will do three things that Danno & his right wing pesos are unwilling/incapable of doing:

1. Give Obama a fair chance. The right wingers are practically calling for his impeachment before he even gets into office.

2. Not blame the Bush administration if his presidency fails. Sure Bush has been an awful President, one of the worst in history, and Obama is getting a country in bad shape largely because of Bush's failures. However at some point during the next 4 years the success or failure of Obama's administration will be his to accept. Bush has never accepted responsibility for anything & above all else that is the one trait about him that irritates me.

3. If Obama turns out to be a bad President I will not deny it & blame everyone else, like the right wingers have done with Bush. The issues we face as a nation are far too serious to take a back seat to partisanship, rhetoric & not taking responsibility for one's actions.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Atta-boy Danno...take it "like a man"...

Now...could you also take losing all of those elections "like a man"?

An overwhelming majority of the voters have spoken (loudly, clearly, and decisively).

Well now there ya go again.....

How could I be a sore loser.... if I would not vote for either person running?

But now that you bring up the sore loser angle, please tell me anything anyone has done that stinks of "sore loser" more than the losers of Prop 8?

Jeez talk about cry babies who can't accept the will of the people!

Barack won the election and I fully support him taking office and carrying on the traditions in that regard. Just because I am critical of him... don't confuse that to mean, I wanted McCain to win.

There are a number of Democrats who, if elected might have gave me a little heart burn, but Obama is not one of them.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn