tallcoolone

Philippine Hog Hunting Texas Style

26 posts in this topic

We meet this other couple at the USEM. She and my wife have become fast friends.

We went down and did some hog trapping on Sunday, they are many of these wild hogs in this area

mineola028fu8.jpg

mineola044et5.jpg

mineola047nv7.jpg

mineola051fg7.jpg

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

wow! good job girls... :lol:

How many were killed? :P

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your wife's 10/22 is NO match for hogs, LOL! :D I can't tell what her friend was packing.

I know, you did say trapped, not shot. Just kidding. I wonder how it's gonna compare with the lechon back home? :P

Moving on w/life

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
They got to shoot the 'big gun' :P

:lol:

good pics. what rifles are you using? .270?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

The Philippines have size restrictions on automobile engines, wonder if it is the same for guns :wacko:

I have been watching a lot of 'The Bucket List' and keep thinking of Jack shooting the 'big gun'.

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

One was a 22 rifle to shot the pigs.

I think the other is a 243

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

One was a 22 rifle to shot the pigs.

I think the other is a 243

Jack would be so disappointed. How bout a 451 Weatherby :blink:

We meet this other couple at the USEM. She and my wife have become fast friends.

We went down and did some hog trapping on Sunday, they are many of these wild hogs in this area

mineola047nv7.jpg

Since the pigs got a few feet outside the gate, would they be considered free range lechon? :D

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe you should hook up with my boss, he went hog hunting on his 300 acres out in Hearne, during the day, in his truck. long story short, he now has to replace his neighbors Donkey. :bonk:. Even though the ground was all torn up, they didn't even see a hog, I guess the truck was just too loud :lol:

Working on AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good times. I killed a 275+ pounder about a month ago. Dropped it with my rem. 700 in .223. My fiance is so excited to go hunting and fishing with me when she gets here. Looks like your girl is enjoying her new life here TCO, i'm sure mine will as well...i also think Texas has alot of similarities with the PI to make the girls feel more at home.

Maybe when my girl gets here we could all go huntin together!

later.

29ngqhd.jpg

Good times. I killed a 275+ pounder about a month ago. Dropped it with my rem. 700 in .223. My fiance is so excited to go hunting and fishing with me when she gets here. Looks like your girl is enjoying her new life here TCO, i'm sure mine will as well...i also think Texas has alot of similarities with the PI to make the girls feel more at home.

Maybe when my girl gets here we could all go huntin together!

later.

:thumbs: Right on :thumbs: My ex has invited us up to Lake Arrowhead next summer and Claudeth is looking forward to that, they live near the lake so we can go fishing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.