notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec 29th

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes! Andalib's approval has gotten us very excited!

It's:

Lisa 4/21

Andalib 4/22 *approved*

Me 4/23

Birch 4/25

Cris11 4/29

Plus we still have mamalou and Monica for Feb and March! :(

Well it's almost midnight here! So we'll see if our entrance into 2009 will bring some blessings for us!!!!

To all my K-3 family, I just wanna tell you all that I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. It's your posts and your support and understanding that have made this journey for me almost bearable. I would not have been able to joke, tease, and keep a light heart about the process if it weren't for all of you! I also want to thank all of you that didn't get offended or pissed off at every comment I have made. I appreciate your understanding my sense of humor and bluntness, and appreciate your willingness to let me bit-ch to my heart's content without judging me or trying to make me feel lesser for doing so. You are the bestest internet buddies I could have ever asked for! I can't wait until we're all with our spouses and looking back at these times and at our posts and laughing at it all and saying, "Did I really write that???" LOOOL

A happy, blessed, and peaceful New Year to you, your spouses, your families and your loved ones!!! God bless!!!

~Narina

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Dear VSC,

I noticed that you have started churning out approvals. I also noticed that you are now working on April filers. I want to tell you, no, beg you, to please stop!!! I don't want my approval! Please, skip over us and just keep on approving the K-1's and N-400's!!!! Don't start approving K-3's!!!!

Right now I'm with my husband. I will be with him for a week. This is more then enough! If you approve my petition, then I might get to spend all of 2009 with him!!! Do you know what this means?

We made love 4 times in our first 24 hours together! If you approve our petition, then this might become the norm! I might have to put out like this every day! Why are you doing this to me??? Not to mention that showering 4 times a day is very bad for my skin! Besides, it's also a waste of water! Think about the environment! I also cooked today. My husband practically passed out from food coma! He was so happy to get a home cooked meal! Why would you want him to get a home cooked meal everyday? Have you no mercy??? To deny him the luxury of eating out every single day, or just going without any real food. You really need to stop dishing out approvals like this! To top it off, he bought me flowers. I had to find a vase for them and put water in it. Then I had to put them on the table in our living room. Now everytime I come in here, I see those flowers and am reminded about how much he loves me. I don't want to have to think about that! Oh yeah, and being told "I love you" several times a day is overrated...it leads to kisses and other things... I mean, I would much rather just hear it over the phone. This way, no bodily fluids are exchanged and I don't have to worry about getting all tired and messy. Staring into my husband's honey colored eyes is not that important. I can just look at his picture if I want to see them. It's better looking at a picture. This way, he can't see my love for him when I stare back at him.

I know my friends will agree. So why don't you just skip over April filers all together? Just leave us be. We have grown accustomed to being alone and using VJ to vent and support each other. We have each other, so we don't need our spouses.

Yours truly,

Narina - April filer.

Timeline

ADD LISA TO THE APPROVAL LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANCING DEBKA FOR YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received email notice that both I129f and I130 were approved on 12/29/2008....

I am here with my wife in her province in Mindanao, Phillipines where I spent Xmas and New Years with her and family.

What a wonderful New Years gift!

So I guess CSC is working that week...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-07-22

I-130 Sent : 2008-08-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-08-22

Touched : 2008-09-01

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-28

Touched : 2008-09-01I-129F RFE(s) : No requests for RFE's :)

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-12-29

I-130 NOA2 :2008-12-29

NVC Received I130 2009-01-09

AOS Fee paid online 2009-01-19 for Immigrant VisaNVC Left : 2009-02-10

K3 track

NVC sent approved I129f petition for K3 to Manila embassy : 2009-02-10

Consulate Received : 2009-01-13

K3 Interview letter received from Consulate 2009-01-15

K3 Consulate Interview Date scheduled for 2009-03-02

Visa application fee paid through BDO 2009-02-24

Medical Done 2009-02-23/24 (two days)

I134 AOS and supporting documentation completed and delivered to Cyril

PDOS Seminar done: 2009-02-25

Interview: 2009-03-02

K3 Visa Received : 2009-03-06

CFO registration:2009-03-06

US Entry :2009-03-07

AOS

Mailed 2009--07-07

Delivered 2009-07-09

Check Cashed 2009-08-05

NOA 2009-08-04

Biometrics 2009-09-04

Interview 2009-11-24

GC Approved

GC Issued

EAD

Mailed 2009-07-07

NOA 2009-08-14

Biometrics 2009-09-04

EAD Approved 2009-10-23

EAD Received 2009-20-25

SSN Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I received email notice that both I129f and I130 were approved on 12/29/2008....

I am here with my wife in her province in Mindanao, Phillipines where I spent Xmas and New Years with her and family.

What a wonderful New Years gift!

So I guess CSC is working that week...

Congrats!!!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Thats pretty cool and my K-3 NOA1 is July 29....

There is some movement !! YAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.