almaty

strange injuries..inspired by sister amber

17 posts in this topic

last night, i rolled over in bed and crack sanita in the head with my head...i got the worst of it..as Chechen's are well-known for their hard heads...anyway, i got a sore eye out of the deal..sanita never even remembered the incident ..

last summer, i racked my nuts on my truck door getting out of it after lunch..

anyone else, with bizarre or strange injuries recently....(your cue, sis amber)

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One night after a few too many cocktails- I spent the night on the floor in the bathroom. In the morning, my friend asked me what happened to my eye- it was bleeding and bruised. During the night when I was throwing up, the toilet lid fell on my head and whacked me in the eye.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
last night, i rolled over in bed and crack sanita in the head with my head...i got the worst of it..as Chechen's are well-known for their hard heads...anyway, i got a sore eye out of the deal..sanita never even remembered the incident ..

last summer, i racked my nuts on my truck door getting out of it after lunch..

anyone else, with bizarre or strange injuries recently....(your cue, sis amber)

brother...you need this:

n2344840_43801085_6332.jpg

One night after a few too many cocktails- I spent the night on the floor in the bathroom. In the morning, my friend asked me what happened to my eye- it was bleeding and bruised. During the night when I was throwing up, the toilet lid fell on my head and whacked me in the eye.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

While camping I drove to get some firewood. When I was stepping into the truck, I stepped too high on the running board and knocked myself in the head with the corner of the door. I nearly knocked myself out and fell backwards into the wood pile.

I have done the cartoony thing of walking in long grass, and for some reason a rake was lying down, stepped on the forks and cracked myself in the mouth with the handle. Nice fat lip in 6th grade, trying to explain to the teacher that my parents don't beat me.

Pict14.gif

Once I got kicked in the ribs by a mule while standing on a hill. I cracked my rib and rolled all the way down the hill. Tell Bosco we're still not even.

Now this is totally retarded, but as a child (4ish), we were playing hide and seek, and I thought a great place to hide would be in the pillowcase on my parent's bed. I got really stuck and nearly suffocated. My mom had to cut the pillowcase off of me because I was so stuck. :lol:

And, this was more my dad's fault, but when I was 6 he needed my help in fixing our leaking furnace. I had to stand still and hold the flashlight for him. Well you guessed it - carbon monoxide poisoning for the 6 year old. I think that was the beginning of the end for mom and dad. Those choke prints on my dad's neck never fully went away.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I used to have a VW Eurovan and I used to always wear high heeled boots to work. One day, getting INTO my van, my heel got caught on the rubber door thingy on the step and I fell out of my car, twisted sideways, while my heel was still stuck. I tore a ligament in my ankle....

Also, I've rolled over in bed a couple of times and popped out a rib...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

One night after having too much to drink, I was outside my friend's house by myself just taking some air and out of the sudden a patrol car passed by, it just passed by, it didn't stop, it didn't even see me but for a strange and stupid reason I ran back to the house (I know, I know stupid drunk a$$) I guess it was because I had just turned 21 and didn't even remember :lol:.On my way to the house, I didn't see a step ( I was wearing shorts and sandals by the way) I slipped, feel on my right knee and scratched it really well. Anyway, since I didn't fall I continued running into the house, my friend' sofa is right in front of the entrance. Well, I was running right? so I stopped myself with the back of the sofa, I didn't hit it hard or anything, but my toe nail got stop in the fabric and when I lowered my foot my toe nail got separated a bit from my toe and started bleeding (ouch).

Since I was so drunk, it didn't even hurt at all (both injuries) I just remember going to the bathroom and using some toilet paper to wipe the blood off both my knee and toe.

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

lol..those are some great stories....

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to laugh out loud but that cracked me up. I fell into a wall corner once and split my head open and bled all over the place. I actually had paint chips under the membrane on my skull. I immediately took up a different 'favorite' pasttime. :blink: Now after a beer or two I am ready to go home :wacko:

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

One time I broke 2 ribs coughing.

I always lean over stuff to stretch my back if it's sore and nothing else has worked. I went to lean over the side of a bed and said "hey don't let me fall off" so my friend says "ok" and so I lean over and flipped over backwards and smacked my head on the bedside table. Apparently it didn't look like I was going to fall. Ok...whatever!

One time I had a guy tell me that my vajayjay closed up. I couldn't figure out what he was on about and was laughing so hard I fell off the bed and smacked my head on the bedside table. Got stitches that time. Fecking bedside tables are bad for me.

I had someone kick me in the face and break my nose on accident.

One time my sister peed on my back just because she thought it would be hilarious...no other reason. I was only injured mentally.

When I was little I brought my ballet shoes to school for show and tell. My friends wanted me to dance for them...I didn't lace them up all the way and ended up tripping over my backpack and knocking over a row of lockers.

I have more for later :P

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'll have to find some pics and see if i can scan them.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I just thought of one...

One time the toilet was broke and the guy went to get stuff to fix it but I had to pee really bad. Neil told me to go outside but it was freezing and I didn't want to. Then he suggested that I pee in the bathtub. Finally, he suggested that I pee in the sink and I was so desperate for a pee I did it. The sink pee went well and there was no mess. When I bent over to pull up my pants I smacked my head on the side of the bath and cracked my head open :rofl:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My best one involves my ex who had a very sick sense of humor. We were going to go camping for the weekend so I sent him to buy peppers and mushrooms to grill to go with our steaks. He brought them to the campsite and later that night when we were getting ready for supper and I was cutting everything up I was thinking.. this is weird.. these are the smallest peppers I've ever seen...

About 15 minutes later my entire body was on fire (I had scratched and not washed my hands)... They were hot peppers of course and I was in agony all night long...

My ex (and I emphasize the ex) laughed out loud for hours.

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen