mox

Burn Santa in effigy for only $95

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I heard that Santa drinks red wine with fish...

I heard that there is no chin behind Santa's beard, there is only another fist.

Wait. That might be someone else.

I seem to remember hearing that too.

Then again doesn't Santa look quite a bit like castro?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Pastor Harry is quite a piece of work! I won't post a direct link to his site because he is in love with weird color schemes that dazzle the eyes. Here's the Google result:

http://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+harr...lient=firefox-a

He doesn't believe Obama is the Anti Christ amazingly enough.

God hates Santa and wants you to burn his likeness. So what do you get for $95 (+$25 s/h)? This!

santadoll.jpg

That's some quality craftsmanship right there, is what that is!

SANTA BE GONE burnable effigy dolls use a specially designed "filler" (patent pending) that burns quickly and brilliantly without the need for dangerous accelerants such as lighter fluids.

SANTA BE GONE burnable effigy dolls come with the official Ritual Poem as read by Pastor Harry on The History Channel.

The cost of these hand made, custom, SANTA BE GONE effigy dolls is $95.00 USD per doll plus $25.00 shipping and handling. (Shipping costs will exceed this and we will cover any additional fees).

All proceeds will be used to help finance

DOOMSDAY TALK RADIO SHOW with PASTOR HARRY.

And the best line:

NOW YOU HAVE THE REAL OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD THAT YOU RENOUNCE THE SATANIC LIE OF SANTA AND STAND FOR THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL!

Don't shove, people. There's plenty of burnable Santa effigy dolls for everyone!

DISCLAIMER: Pastor Harry, Carla Day, www.satansrapture.com and DoomsDay Talk Radio are NOT responsible for any injuries, damages or death for anyone who purchases and burns a SANTA BE GONE effigy dolls.

That's retarded.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Incidentally, I pulled out my, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," DVD last night to have my kids watch it - the Rankin/Bass, 1970, stop motion animation. Chris Kringle calls the Burgermeister's law banning toys, silly, and refuses to obey the law. He also promotes the concept of giving, and how you can spread a little cheer by doing so. I don't think I heard one mention of the name, Jesus, in the entire program, but there was an homage to Christmas already being the most special day of the year. I'm just wondering if such radical, subversive ideas being indoctrinated into our young children has got anyone to start a boycott?

asset_1676_hl.jpg

The real St. Nicholas, otoh (Yes, Virginia, there really was a Santa 'Claus), was a devout Christian; he was Bishop of Myra in the 4th century. He certainly wouldn't have spoken of Christmas while neglecting to mention the birth of Jesus, which is what Christmas (the Mass of Christ) is about.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Pastor Harry is quite a piece of work! I won't post a direct link to his site because he is in love with weird color schemes that dazzle the eyes. Here's the Google result:

http://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+harr...lient=firefox-a

He doesn't believe Obama is the Anti Christ amazingly enough.

He has a mullet. Oh how I'm not surprised ;)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Incidentally, I pulled out my, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," DVD last night to have my kids watch it - the Rankin/Bass, 1970, stop motion animation. Chris Kringle calls the Burgermeister's law banning toys, silly, and refuses to obey the law. He also promotes the concept of giving, and how you can spread a little cheer by doing so. I don't think I heard one mention of the name, Jesus, in the entire program, but there was an homage to Christmas already being the most special day of the year. I'm just wondering if such radical, subversive ideas being indoctrinated into our young children has got anyone to start a boycott?

asset_1676_hl.jpg

The real St. Nicholas, otoh (Yes, Virginia, there really was a Santa 'Claus), was a devout Christian; he was Bishop of Myra in the 4th century. He certainly wouldn't have spoken of Christmas while neglecting to mention the birth of Jesus, which is what Christmas (the Mass of Christ) is about.

...and the real St. Nick didn't befriend Winter Warlock. :jest: Sure, there's the historical St. Nicholas, and there's the one of folklore. I don't think Rankin/Bass were undermining Christmas by not mentioning Jesus' name in the show and most probably chose not to, so nobody would confuse their fictional tale as a religious lesson, even though the message of giving and of love are still intact. It's a classic by it's own right. :)

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

But the Burgermeister Meisterburger bears a striking resemblance to a certain German I can think of....

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi