Old Dominion

What happened to Valsu?

42 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I don't think he'd mind me mentioning that via PM he informed us that he is very much in love with his wife and she with him. They are communicating well and working on their marriage as they await proceedings to clear the air and get her back home.

I wish them both the best of luck.

Edited by KimandRuss
timeline.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I agree, I am glad they are doing well, please send him well wishes from our side. -_-

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't think he'd mind me mentioning that via PM he informed us that he is very much in love with his wife and she with him. They are communicating well and working on their marriage as they await proceedings to clear the air and get her back home.

I wish them both the best of luck.

ditto :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks all.

I'm here. Just have been real busy juggling work and the children since school let out for the Holidays, and I'm swamped with "end-of-the-year" paperwork.

Things are great between my wife and I right now, and we now have open communication better than we ever had previously.

We are looking forward to her coming home next week, and her bond hearing will be on the 30th. One judge was willing to do a special early hearing just for us, so we didn't have to wait until the 9th of January.

We're going to wait and celebrate Christmas after she gets released, so we can experience it as a family.

God has answered so many prayers for us, and no matter how many times I witness His miracles, I still stand amazed.

I know for a certainty that there are many people praying for us. I hope the Lord richly blesses everyone who took a moment of their time to remember us in prayer; and again I say, "Thank you."

We are whole again, and soon shall be reunited.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Next week !

That's great !

Keep us posted !

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The best times in the marriage to my deceased husband was whn he was behind bars.. he was quite a poet @ loving remorseful during those times..ahhh fond memories of a psychopath may he be resting in peace.. It was great when he got out to for about a few months then everyone elses fault was in bad situation..

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Alhamduliuuah! It's amazing the complete change of heart that happens behind bars. What an example of a miracle...

The best times in the marriage to my deceased husband was whn he was behind bars.. he was quite a poet @ loving remorseful during those times..ahhh fond memories of a psychopath may he be resting in peace.. It was great when he got out to for about a few months then everyone elses fault was in bad situation..

i don't get it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Thanks all.

I'm here. Just have been real busy juggling work and the children since school let out for the Holidays, and I'm swamped with "end-of-the-year" paperwork.

Things are great between my wife and I right now, and we now have open communication better than we ever had previously.

We are looking forward to her coming home next week, and her bond hearing will be on the 30th. One judge was willing to do a special early hearing just for us, so we didn't have to wait until the 9th of January.

We're going to wait and celebrate Christmas after she gets released, so we can experience it as a family.

God has answered so many prayers for us, and no matter how many times I witness His miracles, I still stand amazed.

I know for a certainty that there are many people praying for us. I hope the Lord richly blesses everyone who took a moment of their time to remember us in prayer; and again I say, "Thank you."

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Merry Christmas and I hope it all goes wonderfully this year for yoU!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Assigning your deeds and the resulting consequences to the will of God is pretty arrogant.

Says Jesus (peace be upon him) referring to Bible-thumpers whose actions do not denote their words:

"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses; therefore, all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

"

Thanks all.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Assigning your deeds and the resulting consequences to the will of God is pretty arrogant.

Says Jesus (peace be upon him) referring to Bible-thumpers whose actions do not denote their words:

"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses; therefore, all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

"

Thanks all.

In what way is this comment helpful?

I'm sorry, the inference that this situation is somehow some kind of miracle is highly offensive to me. Perhaps if all of us just stick to facts without speaking for or assigning the will or actions of higher powers to those facts then the poster may come off as less offensive.

"

Thanks all.

i don't get it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
I'm sorry, the inference that this situation is somehow some kind of miracle is highly offensive to me. Perhaps if all of us just stick to facts without speaking for or assigning the will or actions of higher powers to those facts then the poster may come off as less offensive.

"

Thanks all.

I understand. In some places, mine included, it is common for fundamentalist Christians to use these expressions in ordinary conversation. I notice similar praises being offered here by Muslims. I wonder if his bride has the same religious outlook?

It would be a stretch to assume that this particular view or interpretation of this situation would or could be voiced from both sides of the plexiglass window. It is possible though that I (and possibly a few others) am personally guilty of empathizing too much with the other party in this story, and in doing so, am presuming to view this from the inside and not outside of said window. Projecting the viewpoint from across the plexiglass sort of leads one to a different interpretation of these sad events.

The "file then enjoy the benefits of without follow-up" style of following the immigration process happens too often, is extremely upsetting, and goes against every guide, regulation, and immigration law ever written. The endless justification of it, especially followed with the assignment of some kind of "will or miracle of god" directing it, is both offensive and sickening to me. It has nothing to do with the religious views of the poster. It is more related to the implication that this situation is "god-directed" (however one refers to god) rather than "neglect-caused". Leaving that implication out and sticking to facts would make this story a hell of a lot more palatable (spelling?).

"

Thanks all.

I understand. In some places, mine included, it is common for fundamentalist Christians to use these expressions in ordinary conversation. I notice similar praises being offered here by Muslims. I wonder if his bride has the same religious outlook?

i don't get it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.