6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi :)

I am currently filling out the G-325A, after having brought my wife over from Poland on a fiance visa and

of course marrying. My question pertains to the box that states "This form is submitted in connection with an application for":

Naturalization, Status as a Permanent Resident, or Other Specify. My assumption is to choose Other and then put adjustment of status.

Does anyone know if that would be correct or have some advice? I greatly appreciate any help.

Kindly,

Robert

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Edit: I just noticed you mentioned AOS, this is the K1 forum. You would select Status as Permanent Resident instead. See examples here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

Edited by Laura+Tom

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hi :)

I am currently filling out the G-325A, after having brought my wife over from Poland on a fiance visa and

of course marrying. My question pertains to the box that states "This form is submitted in connection with an application for":

Naturalization, Status as a Permanent Resident, or Other Specify. My assumption is to choose Other and then put adjustment of status.

Does anyone know if that would be correct or have some advice? I greatly appreciate any help.

Kindly,

Robert

The status to which you wish to adjust is that of "Permanent Resident". AOS = Adjustment of Status.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Thanks for the response and just to clarify. I am a US citizen and my wife is from Poland,

on my G-325A submission I would choose Status as permanent Resident? The examples on the

link provided above show people from Australia and that is clear but for US citizens filing I was not certain.

So that is where my confusion lies. Not on my wife's form but on mine. :)

Big Thank You

Robert

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Thanks for the response and just to clarify. I am a US citizen and my wife is from Poland,

on my G-325A submission I would choose Status as permanent Resident? The examples on the

link provided above show people from Australia and that is clear but for US citizens filing I was not certain.

So that is where my confusion lies. Not on my wife's form but on mine. :)

Big Thank You

Robert

The US Citizen isn't filing. You just provide the I-864. The only G325a is for the person applying to adjust status. Of course you'll assist in filling out the forms but she's the filer.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You can find example forms here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples :)

Good Luck! :star:

Edited by Xaenyth

AoS...EaD...AP Journey

09.28.09 - AoS Packet Sent

09.29.09 - Packet Received

10.05.09 - Noa1 x's 3

10.06.09 - Check Cashed

10.09.09 - 3 Noa Hard Copies Arrive

10.14.09 - Biometrics Letter Arrives

10.21.09 - Case Transferred to CSC

10.26.09 - Transfer Letter Arrives

10.27..09 - Touched & Added to Uscis Site

10.28.09 - Walk-In Biometrics Done & Touched

10.29.09 - Touched

10.30.09 - Scheduled Biometrics Appointment

11.02 & 11.03.09 - I485 touched

11.12.09 - EaD & AP Approved

11.16.09 - AP Letter Arrives in Mail

11.21.09 - EaD Card Arrives in Mail

12.09.09 - AOS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.09.08 - 12.09.09 - Exactly 1 year from K1 first Noa to Aos Approval

Next Step....

Lifting Conditions 9.07.11

x.xThe universe may not always play fair, but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor x.x

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.