49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HEY

ITS NOT TOO LATE ..YES ITS NOT TOO LATE ..I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM IN FEV-2008 NOW I AM IN AMERICA WITH MY WIFE.

IF YOU CAN SEND ME EMAIL OR YOUR ADDRESS YAHOO - MSN I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO !!!

BE STRONG AND BELIEVE THAT HE WILL GET HIS VISA SOON INSHA ALLAH.

ABDO

post-44827-1229636458.gif

post-44827-1229636470.gif

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Bernice... have you started faxing letters to casa regarding friends family anyone that knows you two are indeed a loving couple?

you know i dont have all the numbers for Casa or if i even have the right email for them so if you have them please give them to me. I sent them an email but there was like 3 email addresses.....i dont have the fax number please please if you it or how i can get it let me know thank you oh so so much.... :star:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Try your senators as well. When I initially had need to contact someone I called ALL of the offices, senators and congressmen. I went with the one that called me back first. Also make sure you sign and fax the privacy form found on the websites of each of them as you will need to send that in to get help.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.