bassel15

No visa for us

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Id well i have called embassy in pk and seoul told them i pay taxes and Yada what rubbish is this demand explaination and that you can provide what they need within the week. and yes get senator to CALL as well as email..say Unless he is threat to national security and or already married, then they better provide some reasonings or do the right thing. Keeping husband and wie seperated clearly is very wrong. Shame on them!!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good i did send kiyah a message before i left for work, glad she found you, stay in touch with her and work quickly, its hard to say when it will come back, they fill a (pouch) of returns and when its full it comes backmine was about a week some others maybe a month depends if yours goes in forst or last. IF it gets returned you are looking prob at a year wait or more so get busy as much as you can

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank You all so much i rushed this morning to one of the congressmen here in New Mexico for help and the women that helps with immigration is on vacation until 1-2-09 so i have gone online and left many letters for help....i have even called Casa no answer but left a message.....im going as fast as i can....you know this may sound crazy but sometimes i just want to say the hell with all this waiting and go live there even if its forever but what if this works and he gets his visa....i know that there are those who have had to wait for many years to be together but how long we have waited and how difficult this has all been for us.....i just dont know if i have it in me anymore....medication has not helped....i know you are thinking dont give up....im trying my best to keep my head up and fight this to the end....just having to be apart from my husband for another year.....God please help us have the strength to go on....he has accepted this and says if our lives are meant to be for Morocco so be it i just want my life with my wife....i want to throw this computer out the window at times but then i wouldnt get to see the love of my life.....from the bottom of my heart Thank You all and ill keep everyone posted as i hear news.....Bernice

I am confused. Are you the wife or husband? Are you the USC or immigrant?

your confused cuz of where im from im in the United States but the state of New Mexico and im the wife

Actually I was confused because of what is bolded in your statement, then you signed Bernice. But as was stated, it was quoted.

Chi has given you great guidance. There have been a few cases that have actually been stopped before it got to the US, so it is possible. I only wish we had this guidance when we went through it. You need to convince your representative to help you. In fact one was just stopped after a denial about a month ago.

Can you gather letters of support from yours and his family? If the consulate does agree to accept further proof this would be helpful.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Thank You all so much i rushed this morning to one of the congressmen here in New Mexico for help and the women that helps with immigration is on vacation until 1-2-09 so i have gone online and left many letters for help....i have even called Casa no answer but left a message.....im going as fast as i can....you know this may sound crazy but sometimes i just want to say the hell with all this waiting and go live there even if its forever but what if this works and he gets his visa....i know that there are those who have had to wait for many years to be together but how long we have waited and how difficult this has all been for us.....i just dont know if i have it in me anymore....medication has not helped....i know you are thinking dont give up....im trying my best to keep my head up and fight this to the end....just having to be apart from my husband for another year.....God please help us have the strength to go on....he has accepted this and says if our lives are meant to be for Morocco so be it i just want my life with my wife....i want to throw this computer out the window at times but then i wouldnt get to see the love of my life.....from the bottom of my heart Thank You all and ill keep everyone posted as i hear news.....Bernice

Medication isn't supposed to take away the symptoms from things that are supposed to cause major stress/anxiety/depression. You're SUPPOSED to feel the "omg ####### do i do now" kind of feelings and no medication is gonna take that away. Now, for daily depression, if they're not helping, then maybe you need to consider switching to a different medication. Don't count on your meds to make you feel happy 100% of the time. You know they are working when you move from depressed all the time and feeling helpless to not feeling helpless anymore and feeling like you are able to go on about life in a normal manner. (now, that is for a person dealing with typical depression... NOT someone who is going thru life altering difficulties)

A person going through life altering difficulties....the right medication SHOULD just take the edge of the intense feelings away so that you are able to focus on what is important. They should help to keep you more calm in situations where, without the meds, you would have completely broken down.

I feel like I've rambled too much but I hope I got my point accross accurately. I also hope that this wasn't received in a bad way as my intent was just to help :star:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

It sounds like Chi and others are helping you. I can tell you this, listen to everything Chi has to say, she in an invaluable resource. After reading everything in this thread, it really sounds like the communication between you and your husband is an issue, and it really would be a red flag to the CO. If there is any way you can address that and any other possible red flags now, do it.

I wish you luck, hopefully you will be successful. If you are not, please know that there is help after you know the file is actually returned. There are specific steps to take and plans you will need to address in this event, and we have good information to help you in this instance.

Until then stay focused on the task at hand which is to stop the return...continue to hound Casa with phone calls, emails, fax, etc. Stay on your congressman/senator, make sure they are absolutely aware of the urgency regarding stopping the return. One thing to mention is the consulate has no choice but to answer congressional inquiries. So, make sure your contact not only sends electronic transmission, but calls them on the phone.

Please know that while you have been separated for a year, or maybe 2 years during this process that there really is hope. As long as your fiance does not have legal issues stopping him from immigrating to this country, then he will. It is a matter of not only time, but patience, and prudence to the steps you will need to take in the event your file is returned. There are many of us who have been sitting exactly where you are right now...and many of us are now reunited with our spouses in the US, our stories should not only give you advice on how to proceed, but should give you hope that you can be together after a returned petition and visa refusal.

Best of luck to you, I don't visit VJ too often, but will check back to see how things are going with your case.

(F)~kiyah~(F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay everyone sorry I havent been on because as soon as 8:00 came around i went straight to one of our congress in office my luck the lady that deals with things concerning my situation is on vacation until 1-2-09 and if i already mentioned that im sorry then i contacted people from congress online....well today i went to a different office of congress my luck again they are closed until March....after walking out of the office i sat in my car and thought where can i go to now....when a very good friend of mine called my cell and gave me a number of someone that would help me in Santa Fe NM...... so i called her and she got right on it make some calls for me and she called me back to let me know the progress..... they told her that being that this case is Federal they are limited in helping me themselves.....so that they would give me some phone numbers to call the right people to help me well im still waiting for those numbers.....oh yes i almost forgot i myself called Casa and to my surprise spoke to some this time and she said the agent that gave your husband the interview felt that the file needs more work so that is why they are sending back to immigration.... i then asked how long will the file stay there at Casa she said anywhere from one week to one month.... so im waiting to hear from all whom i have called and left messages....emails....am i doing everything right????? okay thats is all for now until i hear more news.... Thank You all so much

Timeline

Medication isn't supposed to take away the symptoms from things that are supposed to cause major stress/anxiety/depression. You're SUPPOSED to feel the "omg ####### do i do now" kind of feelings and no medication is gonna take that away. Now, for daily depression, if they're not helping, then maybe you need to consider switching to a different medication. Don't count on your meds to make you feel happy 100% of the time. You know they are working when you move from depressed all the time and feeling helpless to not feeling helpless anymore and feeling like you are able to go on about life in a normal manner. (now, that is for a person dealing with typical depression... NOT someone who is going thru life altering difficulties)

A person going through life altering difficulties....the right medication SHOULD just take the edge of the intense feelings away so that you are able to focus on what is important. They should help to keep you more calm in situations where, without the meds, you would have completely broken down.

I feel like I've rambled too much but I hope I got my point accross accurately. I also hope that this wasn't received in a bad way as my intent was just to help :star:

No your so right and as of about 3 weeks now im off all meds and seem to be doing okay i was taking something for depression but after gaining some mager weight the doctor thought it would be good to try something for anxiety and got me off the depression pills.... so i tried the new medication two days later.... after taking my first pill i found that i felt strange the next morning but slept most of that day......then took my second dose the next night....woke up reallly feeling strange and then my sister had to rush me to the ER due to a reaction from the meds was pretty scarey.....so i decided to be as strong as i can and be off all meds im going to try and find something to keep myself busy and that would be hmmmm well i guess that is something i need to work on life is pretty busy with work, time with my children, and the sweet time i get with my husband online.... and i dont want to change any of that each moment i spend with them is priceless....but i do need to find time for me that way i can keep my mind off this hurting....one thing for sure to get this weight i gained off....lol okay im done rambling....

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Okay everyone sorry I havent been on because as soon as 8:00 came around i went straight to one of our congress in office my luck the lady that deals with things concerning my situation is on vacation until 1-2-09 and if i already mentioned that im sorry then i contacted people from congress online....well today i went to a different office of congress my luck again they are closed until March....after walking out of the office i sat in my car and thought where can i go to now....when a very good friend of mine called my cell and gave me a number of someone that would help me in Santa Fe NM...... so i called her and she got right on it make some calls for me and she called me back to let me know the progress..... they told her that being that this case is Federal they are limited in helping me themselves.....so that they would give me some phone numbers to call the right people to help me well im still waiting for those numbers.....oh yes i almost forgot i myself called Casa and to my surprise spoke to some this time and she said the agent that gave your husband the interview felt that the file needs more work so that is why they are sending back to immigration.... i then asked how long will the file stay there at Casa she said anywhere from one week to one month.... so im waiting to hear from all whom i have called and left messages....emails....am i doing everything right????? okay thats is all for now until i hear more news.... Thank You all so much

Federal: I don't understand her response. If you sign the forms the congress/sentator is supposed to be able to inquire on your behalf. I had my senator's office inquire when our visa was taking so much longer than others who interviewed around the same time. She got a reply back, and it wasn't that they had to answer me directly. :unsure:

File needs more work: More work like to make sure the case is valid? Again, I don't believe this. If it is returned it is just allowed to sit and expire in most if not all cases, being a K1 (from what I understand from those that have been there). Looks like you are being pretty pro active. Make sure you are following Chi's list to the T, and as fast as you can. Don't WAIT for anyone. Keep moving.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

Here are the facts. The congressman/senators office can not influence the consulate to approve the visa. BUT they can assist you by making calls, getting facts, keeping them on top of your case. You will need their assistance not just now, but for the duration of this. This could be a year or longer. I don't understand the federal comment unless they mean that they don't have the influence.

Our case was sent back. We didn't have assistance at first, but after several months we found someone that stuck with us to the end. The is the kind of assistance you need. You congressman/senators office can indeed convince them to give you another chance to prove your case. It is rare, but I have seen it at least 3 times in the last 2 or 3 years. Don't sit back and wait. Please let your representative know that there has been success with this. Ask them if they can assist you in giving you another chance to prove your case. If if that isn't successful to please hang in there with you to ensure that the case does not fall between the cracks.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm wondering if she's working with her congressman at the state level because she did mention that her congress people were unavailable until 2009...Maybe that's why they said they couldn't help on a "Federal" matter..

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline
have you heard anything new?

what have you been able to accomplish?

no news yet i have done everything i can on my end i have even sent a letter to Obama and i am going to email Casa again..... Thank You for asking.....Bernice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.