bassel15

No visa for us

49 posts in this topic

(F)

i am sorry but I just recommend you listen to what the other experienced members here say.

Move quick, you have to find your congressman, go to that office in person.

Office for your Senator, get there quick, take your documentation and they will have you fill out

a consent form for them to act on your behalf...stress the fact that you dont want your papers leaving Casa.

This is important.

#1 PRAY TO GOD

#2 DONT LOSE HOPE and

#3 DONT GIVE UP

good luck dear

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

do everything!! email, Fax, have affadavits from your family childern everyone telling them how you two are indeed a couple don't give up now is the time you need to Fight for your fiance and for your children and don't let up. I hope it was the same day you have to make sure you do all of this before your file leaves Casa... we're here for you

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
thank you so much im going to do all i can.... i just have to wait for 8:00 AM to come

you dont have much time to keep your case from being sent back! this is an emergency and urgent situation!! i know you are sad and in shock, but try your best to put that aside and act quickly to keep your case in casa. use your energy to keep your case in casa.

call casa and ask to speak to the consular general. see if he will take your call.

e mail casa asking what is the problem and asking that they not return your case but to let your try and provide the info they need to approve your case and issue a visa.

try and get as many people to write a short letter verifying your relationship. make sure they include their full name, address and a phone number. fax these to casa. be sure to put your full name and case number on the letters. your husband can do the same. since he doesnt speak english dont worry about translating them, they have CO's who can do that. get as many as you can. do it TODAY!

what state do you live in? contact your congressman and ask that he/she send an e mail on your behalf. you must first sign a release. fax it if the office is far from you.

you need to address the communication issue asap! how do you both communicate? it sounds like your husband doesnt speak english and you dont speak moroccan. if this is true theis may be the reason you were denied a visa. you need to know that morocco is a high FRAUD consulate. they get so many cases that are frauds and yours sounds like one to them.

you are dealing with the US government and it is not their job to see your love and tears. we all know how you feel but please know emotions will not get you a visa. it is their job to make sure you have a bonavide marriage/relationship. like any legal issue in the states you need to be prepared in every area of your case. sounds like the language area was not addressed well.

how do you plan to address this issue?is he in class learning english? are you learning moroccan? show the consulate what you both are doing to overcome the language barriers.

if you can do all that i have advised you TODAY----you may have a chance to keep your case in casa.

if your case does go back to the states---well that is not our focus today. our focus is to keep your case in casa. since there is little time to do this i do not want to get into what will happen if your case is really returned until we know for sure that it has. for now you must just take one step at a time. if you try to think about that it will be to overwhelming.

another issue that needs to be made clear are red flags. language is a big red flag. do you have any other red flags that may casue the CO to deny your case? age? recent divorce? quick marriage? these can also cause the CO to think fraud.

let me know if you neeed any further help.

chiquita

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

PS...

please know that you cannot just up and move to morocco and try to work on your case there. if your case is returned the consulate will NOT allow you in to speak about your case. they will refuse to talk with you on the phone. you will need to be in the states to address your case. just an FYI about moving to morocco unless you plan on staying there to live.

chiquita

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
you need to address the communication issue asap! how do you both communicate? it sounds like your husband doesnt speak english and you dont speak moroccan. if this is true theis may be the reason you were denied a visa. you need to know that morocco is a high FRAUD consulate. they get so many cases that are frauds and yours sounds like one to them.

you are dealing with the US government and it is not their job to see your love and tears. we all know how you feel but please know emotions will not get you a visa. it is their job to make sure you have a bonavide marriage/relationship. like any legal issue in the states you need to be prepared in every area of your case. sounds like the language area was not addressed well.

Amen. :thumbs:

Bassel, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but like Chiquita said, the language issue is where it's at. When you said he knew all the answers to the questions, all this proves to a CO is that he can study and learn things phonetically and by rote. It doesn't mean he knows you well, or that you're tight...it means he took factual information and learned it word for word to be asked by a CO. At least, that is how they see it. Because Casa is a high-fraud USEM, they are very used to seeing this type of situation...man doesn't speak English, meets and falls in love with USC either on vacation in Morocco or online - they speak language of love and say that want to get married...but their true test is how do you communicate. Remember, love is not spoken at the USEM - facts and bonafides are. Be very practical, very factual, it is not personal, it's business - Always understand that a CO isn't doing this to go against you. If people are in a bonafide relationship they love to approve your petition, it is when they can't understand how you got to the point of applying for a visa when you can't understand one another. Well, that is where the bells, whistles and alarms start going off in their head.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I am sorry this happen, I hope you can get your mind to act fast before the case gets returned to the states!

Good Luck!! Inshallah everything will turn out right for you!!

My prayers are with you

Nita (F)

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Amen. :thumbs:

Bassel, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but like Chiquita said, the language issue is where it's at. When you said he knew all the answers to the questions, all this proves to a CO is that he can study and learn things phonetically and by rote. It doesn't mean he knows you well, or that you're tight...it means he took factual information and learned it word for word to be asked by a CO. At least, that is how they see it. Because Casa is a high-fraud USEM, they are very used to seeing this type of situation...man doesn't speak English, meets and falls in love with USC either on vacation in Morocco or online - they speak language of love and say that want to get married...but their true test is how do you communicate. Remember, love is not spoken at the USEM - facts and bonafides are. Be very practical, very factual, it is not personal, it's business - Always understand that a CO isn't doing this to go against you. If people are in a bonafide relationship they love to approve your petition, it is when they can't understand how you got to the point of applying for a visa when you can't understand one another. Well, that is where the bells, whistles and alarms start going off in their head.

I think this very much the case in Morocco. In some other mena countries, they dont give near the scrutiny of things as Morocco...It makes you wonder how many of these cases of k1s just fade away at the first turndown

thank you so much im going to do all i can.... i just have to wait for 8:00 AM to come

you dont have much time to keep your case from being sent back! this is an emergency and urgent situation!! i know you are sad and in shock, but try your best to put that aside and act quickly to keep your case in casa. use your energy to keep your case in casa.

call casa and ask to speak to the consular general. see if he will take your call.

e mail casa asking what is the problem and asking that they not return your case but to let your try and provide the info they need to approve your case and issue a visa.

try and get as many people to write a short letter verifying your relationship. make sure they include their full name, address and a phone number. fax these to casa. be sure to put your full name and case number on the letters. your husband can do the same. since he doesnt speak english dont worry about translating them, they have CO's who can do that. get as many as you can. do it TODAY!

what state do you live in? contact your congressman and ask that he/she send an e mail on your behalf. you must first sign a release. fax it if the office is far from you.

how do you plan to address this issue?is he in class learning english? are you learning moroccan? show the consulate what you both are doing to overcome the language barriers.

if you can do all that i have advised you TODAY----you may have a chance to keep your case in casa.

if your case does go back to the states---well that is not our focus today. our focus is to keep your case in casa. since there is little time to do this i do not want to get into what will happen if your case is really returned until we know for sure that it has. for now you must just take one step at a time. if you try to think about that it will be to overwhelming.

another issue that needs to be made clear are red flags. language is a big red flag. do you have any other red flags that may casue the CO to deny your case? age? recent divorce? quick marriage? these can also cause the CO to think fraud.

chiquita

Chiquita, You are always awesome to come to the aid of a fellow VJ'er. What WOULD we do without you! Thanks for bringing ur knowlege to the forum.

(I'm not good at saying stuff like this but I wanted u to know how much u're appreciated around here) :star:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

:thumbs:

Agreed, I'm going to keep this "book marked" or something just in case - nicely detailed plan of action, just pray to God many of never need it ...

chiquita

Chiquita, You are always awesome to come to the aid of a fellow VJ'er. What WOULD we do without you! Thanks for bringing ur knowlege to the forum.

(I'm not good at saying stuff like this but I wanted u to know how much u're appreciated around here) :star:

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank You all so much i rushed this morning to one of the congressmen here in New Mexico for help and the women that helps with immigration is on vacation until 1-2-09 so i have gone online and left many letters for help....i have even called Casa no answer but left a message.....im going as fast as i can....you know this may sound crazy but sometimes i just want to say the hell with all this waiting and go live there even if its forever but what if this works and he gets his visa....i know that there are those who have had to wait for many years to be together but how long we have waited and how difficult this has all been for us.....i just dont know if i have it in me anymore....medication has not helped....i know you are thinking dont give up....im trying my best to keep my head up and fight this to the end....just having to be apart from my husband for another year.....God please help us have the strength to go on....he has accepted this and says if our lives are meant to be for Morocco so be it i just want my life with my wife....i want to throw this computer out the window at times but then i wouldnt get to see the love of my life.....from the bottom of my heart Thank You all and ill keep everyone posted as i hear news.....Bernice

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank You all so much i rushed this morning to one of the congressmen here in New Mexico for help and the women that helps with immigration is on vacation until 1-2-09 so i have gone online and left many letters for help....i have even called Casa no answer but left a message.....im going as fast as i can....you know this may sound crazy but sometimes i just want to say the hell with all this waiting and go live there even if its forever but what if this works and he gets his visa....i know that there are those who have had to wait for many years to be together but how long we have waited and how difficult this has all been for us.....i just dont know if i have it in me anymore....medication has not helped....i know you are thinking dont give up....im trying my best to keep my head up and fight this to the end....just having to be apart from my husband for another year.....God please help us have the strength to go on....he has accepted this and says if our lives are meant to be for Morocco so be it i just want my life with my wife....i want to throw this computer out the window at times but then i wouldnt get to see the love of my life.....from the bottom of my heart Thank You all and ill keep everyone posted as i hear news.....Bernice

I am confused. Are you the wife or husband? Are you the USC or immigrant?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so sorry for what happened to you. I would say though that this process is not going to be easy, but like everyone has said, please review threads and act fast. I am not an expert on this, but I hope that all comes out well and they will take a closer look at your case. I hope that you get your second chance. Please do not give up.

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think this was a quote from the husband/fiance, and is what confused you. she signed as bernice (girl) and said she is in NM so Im pretty sure she is the fiancee USC.

Bernice,

I was reading through the thread and seems like people have told you exactly what to do. Brnid and Chiquita especically and M4E have been there and know what they are talking about. The important thing is to change your anger into energy and use it go work like a cyclone! Sounds like you are on it. Good luck and keep us posted.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

your confused cuz of where im from im in the United States but the state of New Mexico and im the wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.