kaydee457

Now you can patrol the U.S. Sothern Border

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I wonder why some don't want to see the border with Canada protected with the same vigor as our southern border?

It's like installing a security system on one side of the home and not the other. It's retarded. Crime isn't static, it adapts to countermeasures.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Do you guys know that you can walk from El Paso, Texas to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (From the United States into Mexico) without coming into contact with a single immigration officer? It is so strange, I went from El Paso to Ciudad Juarez last summer, and there are 4 different bridges that people can use to cross between the two cities. I used the one called "The Bridge of the Americas". I used the walkway on the right side of the bridge (coming from the U.S. into Mexico) and had two large bags. I walked about 250 yards without being searched, asked for ID, harassed, etc. In fact, there was not one customs agent in sight; you can walk right into Mexico.

However, when walking from Juarez to Texas, I was led to a building full of U.S. Customs Agents, and I was questioned.

The point of the story is that if you are "on the run", "wanted" in the United States, etc., then you can simply walk from Texas to Mexico across a bridge without having to worry about going through Mexican Customs. I was shocked that I just walked right into another country without contact with any U.S. or Mexican government personnel.

That's my turf eseeee :lol:

Who would believe that? Americans are not criminals, why would Mexican authorities want to search them and trouble them? Americans need to be treated with respect since they all are good and don't break the laws...ever.

*end of sarcasm*

Bottomline is that pedophiles, murderers, thiefs, etc cross into Mexico on a daily basis but the Mexican government since they don't have enough balls to stand up and bother the ####### out of American tourists because they should be trated as diplomats, they don't set up any type of check points, just "random" checkpoints. If you are blond with blue eyes you are good to go. Funny how even profiling helps in this situation huh?

Not long ago, a soldier coming from CA got lost (according to him) and ended up crossing into Mexico, after being searched, Mexican customs found a trunk full of bullets and machine guns, this is against the law in Mexico. He was apprehended, guess what happened? the American government complained that it wasn't fair and DEMANDED his release. Why wasn't it fair? he broke the law by introducing weapons into Mexico and they demanded special treatment? Isn't this the same reason the Mexican government is criticized when they demand a better treatment for Mexicans apprehended? I guess this just applies for Americans being apprehended in Mexico and not to Mexicans apprehended in the US then. That's a perfect example of the hypocrisy that runs everywhere.

At the end the American soldier was released and even after that the US government and the people complained that it took too long.

That's the reason why some Americans, including a couple from this forum, believe the world doesn't deserve them, because of the special treatment they DEMAND from 3rd world countries like Mexico and they get at the end. No wonder, when I've traveled overseas, before going through European Customs, some first-time travelers get all amazed, puzzled and disrespected with the fact that they have to stand in line with people from Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Nepal and there isn't a special line for US citizens. How come they cannot pass through the European citizen only line? They are first world after all?!?!

Some people in this forum and in this world disgust me...period

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Do you guys know that you can walk from El Paso, Texas to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (From the United States into Mexico) without coming into contact with a single immigration officer? It is so strange, I went from El Paso to Ciudad Juarez last summer, and there are 4 different bridges that people can use to cross between the two cities. I used the one called "The Bridge of the Americas". I used the walkway on the right side of the bridge (coming from the U.S. into Mexico) and had two large bags. I walked about 250 yards without being searched, asked for ID, harassed, etc. In fact, there was not one customs agent in sight; you can walk right into Mexico.

However, when walking from Juarez to Texas, I was led to a building full of U.S. Customs Agents, and I was questioned.

The point of the story is that if you are "on the run", "wanted" in the United States, etc., then you can simply walk from Texas to Mexico across a bridge without having to worry about going through Mexican Customs. I was shocked that I just walked right into another country without contact with any U.S. or Mexican government personnel.

That's my turf eseeee :lol:

Who would believe that? Americans are not criminals, why would Mexican authorities want to search them and trouble them? Americans need to be treated with respect since they all are good and don't break the laws...ever.

*end of sarcasm*

Bottomline is that pedophiles, murderers, thiefs, etc cross into Mexico on a daily basis but the Mexican government since they don't have enough balls to stand up and bother the ####### out of American tourists because they should be trated as diplomats, they don't set up any type of check points, just "random" checkpoints. If you are blond with blue eyes you are good to go. Funny how even profiling helps in this situation huh?

Not long ago, a soldier coming from CA got lost (according to him) and ended up crossing into Mexico, after being searched, Mexican customs found a trunk full of bullets and machine guns, this is against the law in Mexico. He was apprehended, guess what happened? the American government complained that it wasn't fair and DEMANDED his release. Why wasn't it fair? he broke the law by introducing weapons into Mexico and they demanded special treatment? Isn't this the same reason the Mexican government is criticized when they demand a better treatment for Mexicans apprehended? I guess this just applies for Americans being apprehended in Mexico and not to Mexicans apprehended in the US then. That's a perfect example of the hypocrisy that runs everywhere.

At the end the American soldier was released and even after that the US government and the people complained that it took too long.

That's the reason why some Americans, including a couple from this forum, believe the world doesn't deserve them, because of the special treatment they DEMAND from 3rd world countries like Mexico and they get at the end. No wonder, when I've traveled overseas, before going through European Customs, some first-time travelers get all amazed, puzzled and disrespected with the fact that they have to stand in line with people from Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Nepal and there isn't a special line for US citizens. How come they cannot pass through the European citizen only line? They are first world after all?!?!

Some people in this forum and in this world disgust me...period

Communist illegal cheerleader! This soldier clearly was on a Black Op mission to personally dismantle an illegal smuggling operation. The government of Mexico should have instantly offered its assistance and allowed him to operate above Mexico's 'laws.'

Dang strait on that Euro-trash migra line thing too. Its USD, buddy, that are supporting all them summer vacation places in Europa. They should learn to respect us Red Blooded Americans for what we are but I digress. Lets keep this where it has to be- in blaming illegal Mezicans for all the ills of the United States. Because that is what's going on and I now agree with AJ. We MUST pay more taxes to secure both our borders.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

Fk taxes,

I'm Mexican remember, I pay sh!t and live out of welfare :lol:

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
Fk taxes,

Librul ** you. I'm sure your Messiah Ovomit loves you for that too. :star:

Timeline
Fk taxes,

Who's that? I'm illiterate, I don't read nor own a TV. I'm for the Partido Accion Nacional from Mexico though, that counts? :unsure:

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
Fk taxes,

Who's that? I'm illiterate, I don't read nor own a TV. I'm for the Partido Accion Nacional from Mexico though, that counts? :unsure:

You're for the bread party? Figures! Do you stand on the Mezican side and hand out roadmaps through the border zone too? :lol:

Timeline
Fk taxes,

You're for the bread party? Figures! Do you stand on the Mezican side and hand out roadmaps through the border zone too? :lol:

What for?? the system provides, like I'm going to lift my brown behind. I just lay in bed and the sofa all day long just doing nothing. Leeching from the American govt you know? B)

01/25/13 Check cashed

Timeline
Fk taxes,

What for?? the system provides, like I'm going to lift my brown behind. I just lay in bed and the sofa all day long just doing nothing. Leeching from the American govt you know? B)

Man...

Timeline
Oh goodie - now losers can sit in front of their computer and fantasize all day about killing Mexicans. What a great idea. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Isn't it?

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

After reading the last 2 pages of this thread.......are you people for frigging real? Geez! Beam me up Scotty. :wacko:

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995