• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
You wouldn't pay more in taxes?

To keep your nation safe?

Sure. Lets all pay more taxes. Lets all love America or leave it. :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline

Are you saying there's something wrong with loving the country you make your home in?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Are you saying there's something wrong with loving the country you make your home in?

Yes. We're not paying enough taxes to keep it safe.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

rofl aj

:jest:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Either that or we're overextended elsewhere *hint hint*

Protecting our borders should always have been priority #1. But it's not. We all know why, lots of pigs with their snots in that particular trough.

Timeline

Either that or we're overextended elsewhere *hint hint*

Protecting our borders should always have been priority #1. But it's not. We all know why, lots of pigs with their snots in that particular trough.

No, absolutely not. We are also not paying enough taxes to do what we must do in the name of defending our freedom elsewhere.

It's not our job to 'cure' Mexico and the rest of Latin America. That's their job and they're making (slow) progress.

Our job is to secure the border. All our borders, not just the ones with the scary brown people on the other end.

There are brown people beyond that "other" border! I have proofs in my living room! omgs :help:

It's not our job to 'cure' Mexico and the rest of Latin America. That's their job and they're making (slow) progress.

Our job is to secure the border. All our borders, not just the ones with the scary brown people on the other end.

There are brown people beyond that "other" border! I have proofs in my living room! omgs :help:

:o

they're everywhere!

we're dooooooooomed!

they're everywhere!

we're dooooooooomed!

ooooooomgzzzzzzzz :crying::help::help::help::help::help:

Timeline
We're overextended "elsewhere" and we neglect the "here".

But we're Americans dangit! We deserve to do as we please, have our freedomz, and extend ourselves however way we see fit and we must have the resources to do it whenever and wherever. Any traitors that think otherwise should go pick tomatoes or something. :jest: Darn Commies!

But we're Americans dangit! We deserve to do as we please, have our freedomz, and extend ourselves however way we see fit and we must have the resources to do it whenever and wherever. Any traitors that think otherwise should go pick tomatoes or something. :jest: Darn Commies!

Or hunt down rats... did you read that story yet? Out of Berlin.

Timeline

they're everywhere!

we're dooooooooomed!

ooooooomgzzzzzzzz :crying::help::help::help::help::help:

Its part of the plan.

Don't say you weren't warned when Cold blooded illegals start pouring over the Canadian border too! Beware those America-hating foreigners I tell you! There's too many of them coming here both legally and illegally. And since most are Mezicans, you can bet that they'll be coming through that Northern route soon. CLOSE ALL BORDERS NOW!! :lol:

Or hunt down rats... did you read that story yet? Out of Berlin.

No... post it!

But anyway... talking about rats... these illegals and the illegal cheerleaders deserve to be hunted down like rats because they hate America and are sucking our nation dry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Also, they're too dumb to think of guarding the Canadian border because everyone knows that only "lega" Canadians can make it into the US from Canada.

The fact remains that 86+% of the illegal aliens in the USA are Hispanic and mostly come from the southern border area. Whites make up roughly 6% of the illegal alien population.

It's pretty obvious where the problem is and it ain't Canada.

Not for now. Did you know that many terrorists can get a visa to go to Canada and then just easily drive through the Canadian border without much hassle? I'm not saying the Canadians are the problem, they have their own country to worry about. I'm saying that other foreigners are currently taking advantage of the fact that the US is not doing enough to protect the northern border and that will eventually become a problem. I didn't think much about it until I saw a report on the news where many people easily went in and out of the US through Canada. How scary is that? But no, let's spend all our tax money on building a freaking wall/fence across the Mexican border because that's a sure shot on keeping illegal immigration under control. Whoever thought that up was either under the influence or heavily sedated. :lol:

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics