w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Iraqi reporter throws shoes at Bush, calls him a dog

170 posts in this topic

It is a shame that Secret Service didnt just shoot the scumbag on the spot..

Oh well.. :devil:

AOS

May 13 2008 (Day 1) - I-130/I485/I864/I765 Sent Via USPS for my new wife and step-daughter

May 23 2008 (Day 11) - Checks Cashed!

May 24 2008 (Day 12) - Received NOAs for I-130s/I-485s/I-765

May 27 2008 (Day 15) - Received Biometrics Appointment for June 12th @ 1PM at Tampa Office

June 12 2008 (Day 31) - Biometrics conducted in Tampa USCIS office also I-485 and I-765 TOUCHED!

June 18 2008 (Day 37) - I-130s and I-765 TOUCHED

June 24 2008 (Day 42) - That touch was actually an RFE letter being mailed. RFE for I-864 Evidence

July 16 2008 (Day 64) - Finally mailed back RFE letter with requested evidence

July 18 2008 (Day 66) - RFE Evidence delivered! Signed for by M. Miles

July 22 2008 (Day 70) - I-1485s TOUCHED and Received E-mail "Case Processing Resumed"

August 14 2008 (Day 93) - EAD Card Production Ordered!

August 15 2008 (Day 94) - I-765 TOUCHED

August 19 2008 (Day 98) - I-765 "EAD Approval Notice Mailed"

August 20 2008 (Day 99) - EAD CARD ARRIVED! - Applied for Social Security Number!

August 26 2008 (Day 105) - Received SSN - Took tests at DMV for License - Told license will arrive within 30 days by Mail

September 22 2008 (Day 132) - Received Driver License in mail - They sure took their time mailing that out!

October 11 2008 (Day 151) - Received Interview Letter for November 19th @ 7:00 AM

November 6 2008 (Day 177) - I-485s and I-130s TOUCHED

November 19 2008 (Day 190) - Had interview, APPROVED! Interview took less than 10 minutes

December 5 2008 (Day 206) - GREEN CARDS ARRIVE!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am sure the US would like to be known as the country that advocates shooting shoe throwers as an appropriate response to that kind of angry demonstration, I'm sure that would make all shoe throwers think twice.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Yes, I am sure the US would like to be known as the country that advocates shooting shoe throwers as an appropriate response to that kind of angry demonstration, I'm sure that would make all shoe throwers think twice.

Absolutely! I say shoot em all!

AOS

May 13 2008 (Day 1) - I-130/I485/I864/I765 Sent Via USPS for my new wife and step-daughter

May 23 2008 (Day 11) - Checks Cashed!

May 24 2008 (Day 12) - Received NOAs for I-130s/I-485s/I-765

May 27 2008 (Day 15) - Received Biometrics Appointment for June 12th @ 1PM at Tampa Office

June 12 2008 (Day 31) - Biometrics conducted in Tampa USCIS office also I-485 and I-765 TOUCHED!

June 18 2008 (Day 37) - I-130s and I-765 TOUCHED

June 24 2008 (Day 42) - That touch was actually an RFE letter being mailed. RFE for I-864 Evidence

July 16 2008 (Day 64) - Finally mailed back RFE letter with requested evidence

July 18 2008 (Day 66) - RFE Evidence delivered! Signed for by M. Miles

July 22 2008 (Day 70) - I-1485s TOUCHED and Received E-mail "Case Processing Resumed"

August 14 2008 (Day 93) - EAD Card Production Ordered!

August 15 2008 (Day 94) - I-765 TOUCHED

August 19 2008 (Day 98) - I-765 "EAD Approval Notice Mailed"

August 20 2008 (Day 99) - EAD CARD ARRIVED! - Applied for Social Security Number!

August 26 2008 (Day 105) - Received SSN - Took tests at DMV for License - Told license will arrive within 30 days by Mail

September 22 2008 (Day 132) - Received Driver License in mail - They sure took their time mailing that out!

October 11 2008 (Day 151) - Received Interview Letter for November 19th @ 7:00 AM

November 6 2008 (Day 177) - I-485s and I-130s TOUCHED

November 19 2008 (Day 190) - Had interview, APPROVED! Interview took less than 10 minutes

December 5 2008 (Day 206) - GREEN CARDS ARRIVE!!

An Iraqi reporter called visiting U.S. President George W. Bush a "dog" in Arabic on Sunday and threw his shoes at him during a news conference in Baghdad.

Iraqi security officers and U.S. secret service agents leapt at the man and dragged him struggling and screaming out of the room where Bush was giving a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The shoes missed their target about 15 feet away. One sailed over Bush's head as he stood next to Maliki and smacked into the wall behind him. Bush smiled uncomfortably and Maliki looked strained.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081214/pl_nm/us_iraq_bush_shoe

What a savage culture.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
That's the least that little #### kicker deserves.

I hope the guy got his shoes back

Sorry got sent back to you.

Sad to say most likey not big enough to keep your

one sided ####### to yourself. Why dont you jerks spew

your non-sense on some yahoo group. We dont need

your #######.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What? No Persian shoe jokes yet?

Here's some in-depth analysis of the incident:

Shoe shot analysis:

The first shot: The Iraqi journalist has the element of surprise here. This should have been his best shot because he has time to take the shoe off and aim. However he seems to have been so keen to throw the shoe that he just hurled the shoe 'willy-nilly'.

The journalist then removed the second shoe and hurled that one too.

Both shots missed by a similar amount.

Criticism of the shots:

1) Had the Iraqi journalist lowered his shot, George Bush may then have crouched down and then would have been hit in the kisser with the shoe. This would have been the king of all Bushisms.

2) Why didn't the journalist take both shoes off and then throw them? He seems to have removed his shoe, thrown it, remove the other shoe and then thrown that one. What he should have done was remove both shoes and then thrown them - that way he would have had a better chance of hitting Bush with the second shoe because he would have had better balance.

In an after attack interview the journalist is believed to have told our reporter that he removed the Odour Eaters from his shoes before going in to the conference to further maximise the attack. "It was a physical, psychological and smelly shoe attack," he may have said.

http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/2008/12/Pr...ntBushShoed.htm

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
That's the least that little #### kicker deserves.

I hope the guy got his shoes back

Sorry got sent back to you.

Sad to say most likey not big enough to keep your

one sided ####### to yourself. Why dont you jerks spew

your non-sense on some yahoo group. We dont need

your #######.

"we?" whoever do you think you are speaking for?

I don't care if you have some personal attachment to the guy as "your president", he's an asswipe.

Perhaps you should go somewhere else if you don't like free speech ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Holy moly.

OK... after laughing I thought for a moment... what if the Iraqi dude had something dangerous in those shoes though?

Nevertheless, I'm with PD on this one. Hope he definitely got both his shoes back.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Holy moly.

OK... after laughing I thought for a moment... what if the Iraqi dude had something dangerous in those shoes though?

Nevertheless, I'm with PD on this one. Hope he definitely got both his shoes back.

If he did the fault would have been with the presidents security.

Holy moly.

If he did the fault would have been with the presidents security.

I wonder would the shoe throwing moron have done the same to Saddam ?