SankuNiku

Approved- Thank God!!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Wish you a quick journey until the interview!

Go VSC! Go! Don't stop now!!!!! :star::star:

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Hey Everyone,

I have some great news. My wife's petitions have been approved!!! Both the I-130 and I-129F. The NOA2's are from yesterday. I still can't believe it!!!

What an emotional swing!!! My wife and I had our biggest fight yesterday. I called the VSC yesterday too and they said it could take 30 to 60 more days before your hear anything. I couldn't have had a more worse feeling going to bed last night. I woke up this morning, checked my e-mail and there they were!! They approved the petitions the same day an officer there told me to wait 1-2 more months. What a turn of events!!

I know there's still a journey left ahead, but this is such a weight off our shoulders. I want to thank everyone who's helps me on this journey so far, particularly CJ Vasani, Khaleda, K2USA, Yoda1165, Narina (notimeforhaterz), CJGator, and many more whom I've forgotten to name.

I wish everyone the best of luck for quicker approvals. Feel free to message me any time for any questions.

Regards,

Sanket

SankuNiku,

Congrats!

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Congratulation! You deserve it.

Congratulations! :dance:

---------------------------------------------

"Our 1,000 Mile Visa Journey Thus Far"

---------------------------------------------

I-130

Sent: 07/29/08

Recieved: 07/30/08

NOA1: 08/01/08

Touched: 08/07/08

Approved: 01/12/09

I-129

Sent: 08/07/08

Recieved 08/08/08

NOA1: 08/14/08

Touched: 08/19/08

Approved: 01/12/08

"A (visa) journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step". - Lao-tzu

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sankuNiko..

CONGRATULATIONS! AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE!

hey! can you help me with my case?!

my hubby and I are starting to work on aplplication of my change of status.. we just got married last dec 6.. and my visa will expire 06 jan 2009..

i did have my vaccinations at the philippines and yesterday, i did have another two shots which i was lacking due to time interval..

the two shots i did have yesterday was varicella and MMR.. now am not feeling quite well but i will be ok..

my concerns are..

the technologist @ WIC(WOMEN, INFANT AND CHILDREN CTR here in boise) get hold my vaccination worksheets that i get from my first vaccinations back in the philippines.. do I need that record to support my application for change of status? but they give me a yellow stub that states my latest vaccinations and reciept.. does this papers is ok as a supporting documents of my application to change my status?!

and can you share with me the very first step you and your wife did when you two file CHANGE OF STATUS?!

pls, help me.. am confused and we did asked our attorney about it and he is asking 300$ flat fee to assist us proccessing it! and for me, it is just too much, as much as psb i would like to be conservative for I know there will be more expenses coming..

hope you can give me a hand on this,PLEASE?!

thanks, tc and gb!

--Maje :help:

Edited by rajemr2119

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
whoa! huge day today...we have meet up to celebrate the approval! wish the best with NVC. It's quicker and pain-free compared to USCIS.

Why is that really? k3 visa should have been completed within 3/4 months where as it is taking 2 and half months to get an interview date? Weird!!!!! Does it happens to everyone? So my question is, if NVC completes your I-130 case within couple of weeks then that interview would take place somewhere around in March...

Good for you that u can have ur CR1/IR1 visa interview on K3 interview date I believe.

Good luck...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.