Ban Hammer

Liberals voice concerns about Obama

128 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I skipped over the 8 pages of posts for two reasons... one I don't have the time & two most were probably not worth my time. With that being said 78% of Americans approve of Obama's choices & decisions so far. I'm guessing the other 22% are the left wing tards & the right wing tards, so that tells me that Obama is on the right course.

so anyone who has a different opinion about obama is a tard. how refreshing!

No the far left and far right represent a minority of opinions, but cause the majority of the problems.

Specially when some people ascribe representation from those fringes onto the rest of the larger group. Plain silly.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I skipped over the 8 pages of posts for two reasons... one I don't have the time & two most were probably not worth my time. With that being said 78% of Americans approve of Obama's choices & decisions so far. I'm guessing the other 22% are the left wing tards & the right wing tards, so that tells me that Obama is on the right course.

No the far left and far right represent a minority of opinions, but cause the majority of the problems.

so if someone has a minority opinion they are a tard. got it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In this instance, yes. If more politicians were centrists we would have a lot less issues with partisanship being more important than fixing problems.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline

In this instance, yes. If more politicians were centrists we would have a lot less issues with partisanship being more important than fixing problems.

so those against the war in iraq at first were tards too?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

No, just the ones that couldn't learn from their mistakes and continue supporting a frivolous war.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

No, just the ones that couldn't learn from their mistakes and continue supporting a frivolous war.

Exactly... I'm in the military & I firmly believe going to war with Iraq was both baseless & a huge strategic error. I had my doubts very early on too... I didn't jump on the bandwagon like most other people.

But getting back to topic if someone irritates the far left and/or the far right that generally means they are making a good decision.

Timeline

Exactly... I'm in the military & I firmly believe going to war with Iraq was both baseless & a huge strategic error. I had my doubts very early on too... I didn't jump on the bandwagon like most other people.

But getting back to topic if someone irritates the far left and/or the far right that generally means they are making a good decision.

that's hardly what i'd call a good yardstick to work off of.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

that's hardly what i'd call a good yardstick to work off of.

It's definitely a good indicator... not a failsafe but a good thing much more often than not. When someone has an extreme veiwpoint (doesn't matter which direction) it almost always means that they are close-minded and out of touch with reality. Just look at the Ann Coulters and Michael Moore's... both would be very good examples of this.