Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes, I have been battling an infestation of them for a couple of years. Earlier this summer I had a swarm of them in my garage, I had to get a spider bomb and set it off like 3 times. But we still go out and check about once a week. Never found one in the house yet but it freaks me out because of the kids.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

So - what does one do when a black widow builds a web in your shrub?

yes, I have been battling an infestation of them for a couple of years. Earlier this summer I had a swarm of them in my garage, I had to get a spider bomb and set it off like 3 times. But we still go out and check about once a week. Never found one in the house yet but it freaks me out because of the kids.

a spider bomb - forgive my ignorance but what is that and how does it work.

90day.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

a spider bomb is just a bug bomb, a fogger. It wouldnt work on a shrub but you can use it an enclosed space, just seal everything up, set it off and then stay away for a few hours. It releases a bug killing mist into the entire area. Then you can go in and count the spider carcasses. eeewww.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

FYI be SURE they are DEAD :dead: those little suckers play dead and then when they think it is safe they will get up and walk away :o I have seen it with my own eyes. :yes:

Timeline

Sure do. I've seen plenty.

If you ever go to any friends house and they don't tend to their back yard, or they have any useless things like a standing shack that's been desolate and unkempt, chances are there's widows in there.

Edited by SRVT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Black Widows,See them all the time. I live in apartment and they love the front patio. Wood fence and dark underneath. I have seen them in every apartment I have lived in here. Sometimes inside too. Some of them get very large.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good idea!

For now anyway....how do I keep them away? My cat goes climbing in that shrub.

something to use - got any wasp and hornet spray, that stuff that shoots 20'? it works wonders on spiders.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!