Mrs. Taylor 2009

Re-filing my K1..is it not GOOD???

21 posts in this topic

I have nothing to HIDE anymore coz the only problem we have is THE PREVIOUS MARRIAGE that I am on the process now. And really that GUY IN THE EMBASSY HELPS ME alot. HE TOLD ME THAT WE ONLY NEED TO DO IS TO HAVE A AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT to tell everything what happened on my interview...then OATH TO THE CHIEF OF FRAUD DPARTMENT.. AND HE SIGNED IT...and THE AMERICAN CHief is really nice.. I know, thats the reason they gave me a result stating ONE PROBLEM ONLY...AND NOT BCOZ I LIE OR WHATSOEVER....

Thanks to GOD...I went back home still smiling at that time coz I know i still have the chance if i do the RIGHT THING THIS TIME...

Thanks to ALL...

thanks to everyone who replied to her post even if some comments were not what i want to hear . i refuse to give up on my booger. she is my life and if and i say IF we are denied this time ,then i will sell my home and move there with her . the bottom line is : God lead us together , and that is where i want to die ......with her , no matter the location . i love you my baby.... remember , "If God leads you to it , he can lead you through it" ......

10-26-10 NVC recieves our petition

10-27-10 NVC case # assigned..

11-02-10 DS-3032, I-864 Bill received.

11-02-10 AOS Bill paid.

11-09-10 IV Bill recieved

11-09-10 IV Bill paid.

11-15-10 Sent IV and AOS packages seperately via overnight mail.

11-16-10 IV and AOS packages received at NVC at 11:22am ..... Now the wait begins again :(

11-30-10 Both packages entered into NVC's system awaiting review.....

12-07-10 RFE. A simple fix , But i need to wait till replacement page of Ds230 arrives, then overnight the checklist stuff back to NVC.

12-15-10 RFE docs arrived via DHL from Judy...heading to the Post Office to overnight to nvc

12-15-10 Overnighted the RFE checklist docs to NVC

12-16-10 NVC recieves RFE checklist docs

01-07-11 SIF ..... Thank you God...

01-10-11 Case complete, now waiting on the interview date email...

01-24-11 Finally got the interview date. March 1 @8:30am Thank you God. Now i can be at ease

02-04-11 Wife got a letter from USEM in Manila rescheduling her interview... was March 1, now Feb 17 ... ;)

02-07-11 Medical, day 1 of 2 (Passed)

02-08-11 Medical, day 2 (Passed)

02-17-11 Interview.... APPROVED.....Thank you GOD

02-28-11 Visa in hand!!

03-14-11 Departing Manila for her 24 hour flight to me

03-15-11 My baby is HOME!!!

03-21-11 Welcome letter and GC received

"Without you , I'm not ME"

I love you Judy

refile, and show all evidences and explain complete story, i guess the question is will they believe now

Here's the story: When i got my interview time they told me to get annul coz i have previous marriage, first i got scared to tell them i really do have marriage b4 coz i have DOCUMENTS stating that I am single and my child BC. Then she (CO)thought it was FAKE DOCUMENTS but i can fight for that coz I GOT THAT SINGLENESS through NSO and its not really FAKE..they can checked on that anyways. ANd YES, i went to the FRAUD DEPARTMENT at that time too for questioning and then the guy there told me to tell everything and he will HELP ME and we will do AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT stating that I'd truly tell the truth now and give it to the CHIEF of Fraud and oat to him that all I tell to the guy is the truth story. And the guy told me that your FINE now and YOU KNOW YOU ARE DENIED. So he told me that I should start my ANNULMENT PROCESS so i will be fine next time on the petition. I asked him if i have still the chance to go to my fiancee. And he EXPLAINED TO ME THAT OF COURSE... I DO THE FIANCEE VISA AND MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE STILL UNTERMINATED MARRIED and the solution is TO GET ANNUL FIRST... and i think they already CHECKED MY SINGLENESS PAPERS AND THEY KNEW THAT I'VE GOT REALLY TRUE DOCUMENTS and THE AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT STATING THAT I HAVE PREVIOUS MARRIAGE but the marriage contract stating the wrong DATE OF MARRIAGE AND OTHER THINGS. And its state there too that my fiancee knows that i have previous marriage and he is willing to HELP ME TO DO IT. That guy helps me alot and told me that AS LONG AS I TELL EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT EVERYTHING IS DONE ALREADY FINE. Maybe thats why they've gave me A RESULT OF DENIED COZ I HAVE STILL A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE AND NOT STATING THAT I HAVE LIED OR WHATSOEVER...

Hope that you could enlighting on my story...thanks to all VJ's

hope things go smoothly for you the next time around :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just really think that its ok to file for K1 again after you get the annulment papers. I know someone who re-filed K1 after being denied.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

I just really think that its ok to file for K1 again after you get the annulment papers. I know someone who re-filed K1 after being denied.

Thanks...I hope you will get your VISA so sooner too. Let me know process ok?

And Yes, I am not losing my HOPE and FAITH.. Its not the END of the world anyways... I know we've done the wrong decision last time but this time it will be PERFECT I can tell that I can answer whatever they question about what happened b4... GOd Bless you !!! ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks...I hope you will get your VISA so sooner too. Let me know process ok?

And Yes, I am not losing my HOPE and FAITH.. Its not the END of the world anyways... I know we've done the wrong decision last time but this time it will be PERFECT I can tell that I can answer whatever they question about what happened b4... GOd Bless you !!! ;)

im sure i cant help anything for you, never on this situation, but all i can say, just do the right thing next time, im sure everything will be okey, prepare all documents needed, keep praying.

GOODLUCK!!!! im happy to see couples spending time together, being together, i can understand this waiting time is the hardest part of all,

you will be with your booger, all you have to do is wait....

GODBLESS!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.