• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I am warming up for my husbands Naturalization, I am excited. :dance:

We will be applying as early as Nov..which is a hop skip and a jump away....anyone else?

Oh I wish!! We are still waiting to be able to lift conditions...good luck :thumbs:

Timeline

Hey everyone I just wanted to show everyone our familys up and coming Hollywood :star: my niece

this is her latest commercial :secret: (she is the little girl at the counter)

She and my Brother in Law were also on My Dad is better than your Dad. They are the 2 wearing the brown. And there is also a shot of my B in Law coming out of a slimy bowl.(poor man...what you will do for your kids :lol: ) There is also an audience shot of my older niece :secret: ( blond hair pink shirt) and my sister is next to her :secret: (brown hair white sweater) my youngest niece our soccer :star: was there in the audience too but you cant see her in this promo.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Here she is as Tiny Tim in a Christmas Carol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Here she is in Annie she is an orphan...second from the right

Timeline

OK OK I am done now :D I am just proud of her!!! She was dancing for the LA Clippers too they had a Jr dance team but I am not sure if she has time for that anymore...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Happy Birthday Zee!! How old are you now..............How old are you now............How old are you nooooooowwwwww..........How old are you now? :whistle:

Loved your post Uno!! Certainly agree and have been doing just that!

Spoke to Asante, she's super busy with school and school, but also lost two (yes TWO) computers. :wacko: One crashed, the other got fried when lightning struck her building. She's doing well though.

Have a safe trip O!! I hope you get there quickly and safely. Hugs to mama!

P, you're stalking LL on our behalf. So keep at, we'll be at the court date! I hope the babies are okay!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Bassi found the Fox Soccer channel. I haven't seen him in two days! :o

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey "P" congrats on your familys taste of the lime light, hope it burns brightly.

Tell Asante we miss her and its not stalking :ph34r: if the stalkee (LL) is not aware of the activities :whistle:

Hap Da Bir Day Zee :jest:

Bassi sounds adorable, God Bless the both of youzzz!!!!

Hey Livvy :goofy:

To everyone else "SMOOCHIES TO YA" (L)

Ummmm, Charrrrrlessssss????? :unsure:

:clock:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Birthday Zee!

Zainab - please let Asante know that she is missed. As for your husband and the soccer channel ... I know how you feel.

P - your niece is wonderful!

OK .... off to sorting through more evidence for my husband's I-751. After this, we will be finished for 10 years!

Boaz

Edited by Boaz

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Happy Birthday Zee!

Zainab - please let Asante know that she is missed. As for your husband and the soccer channel ... I know how you feel.

P - your niece is wonderful!

OK .... off to sorting through more evidence for my husband's I-751. After this,

we will be finished for 10 years!

Boaz

Girl, if you wont say it, I'll say it for ya,

:star: ALL PRAISES BE TO GOD MOST HIGH!!!!

(F)

dont wait to celebrate, name it and claim it (L)

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
OK .... off to sorting through more evidence for my husband's I-751. After this, we will be finished for 10 years!

I have a goal! :star:

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i am finally back. i'm in korea for a week. and it's monday night too!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i am finally back. i'm in korea for a week. and it's monday night too!

be safe, be productive, have fun and hurry back to wifey in one piece :star:

:sleepy:

(F)

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.