Ta Ta

Sub-Saharan cyber cafe # 2

1,708 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Chispas thanks for creating that old thread about Afrotainment TV. We got the channel last week through Dish and it has been a great addition to our viewing schedule. I love being able to see a different Nollywood movie each night from my own TV instead of having to buy them or watch them online. The channel is very new and has a few quirks, but that's to be expected.

I was about to ask if anyone tried to watch online at afrotainment tv. Everytime I go to sight I only see previews. Do you have to subscribe to watch online? I have direct tv....darn had dishnetwork before I got direct tv.

:no: :no: I dont think you can watch anything online except the previews :no::no:. Awww, I know you wish you would have waited. One bad thing about it is that it's not all English...from 6am to 5pm, it's French programming and a lot of it has nothing to do with Africa. At night there are usually very interesting Nigerian series (kinda like soap operas) that play and then they feature a part 1 and part 2 Nollywood movie. After that, the series come on again until the morning hours. All in all, it's still worth being able to see the crazy, dramatic movies at night, lol.

if you check that thread, I posted a link to online nijia movies and :yes::yes:you can watch all of them :yes::yes: prequels and sequels.

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Morning everyone. I have a new oven and mircowave after the xmas disaster meal.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: Other Timeline
Uno, I meant specifically on the Afrotainment website. That particular site doesn't allow you to watch the full movie. :P

:unsure:oohh, well umm...DUHHH :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:blush:ahem...good morning subberzzzzzz :luv:

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon! Man, do I feel blah today.......How's everyone else doin'?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Lol, yes duhhh. Wait, why did you put your response to me in red? Are you being hostile towards me?

LL when are you going to stop instigating ?

You are bringing the disagreement between me and someone else into this thread with the 'red and hostile ' thing again ?

Let it go and get over it. You just preached to me about the bickering back and forth and here you are trying to get your stab in. I am tired of being the butt of your jokes here.

But the end of a friendship always reveals the depth it once had or lacked after it has ended and the true character of a person is then revealed through their careless rhetoric instead of reverie and integrity for the good times that were had.

Your behavior confirms my decision.

So please do not instigate or provoke here anymore. It is childish.

Afternoon all, taking my lunch break thought I'd stop by.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

To put the red underlined issue to rest for once and for all : I referred to the red and underlined " comment " and " come back " in that particular thread and no I have no issues with bolding in red for visibility but I do with the words it did contain and they conveyed an attitude. Read correctly.

What resulted was bashing and insults that far outweighed anything I had stated. It was brought into this thread 30 pages ago and now it is surfacing again. I do not intend to be fodder for someone's silly amusement.

As the OP of this thread I am asking the mods to close it. There is too much childish behavior and bullying here and I see no reason to look at my own thread and be insulted over and over again. My perspective may not be popular but I am here for support and encouragement and this is uncalled for.

Make your own thread and have at it.

I am out of here. Life is too short and precious. I am thankful that conflict always shows the true intent of a person with a hidden agenda.

Thanks to all my friends for participating in the two cyber cafe threads and may you all be reunited soon with your loved one and for those already here I wish you a happy future together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.