yogib37

Greenspan: Country can't afford McCain's tax cuts

23 posts in this topic

Holy #######, the DOD gets a huge amount more than a handful of other departments combined.

I say we move that budget to the DHS until we all get our visas/APs. ;)

Isn't ironic, that the biggest target of government spending is the one least likely to be cut? That 550 billion spent on DOD, doesn't include all war related spending. Another 200 billion a year go to Iraq and Afghanistan, and another 150 goes to war on terror.

Add it all up, and your getting close to 1 trillion spend primarily on defense and war.

keTiiDCjGVo

Holy #######, the DOD gets a huge amount more than a handful of other departments combined.

Isn't ironic, that the biggest target of government spending is the one least likely to be cut? That 550 billion spent on DOD, doesn't include all war related spending. Another 200 billion a year go to Iraq and Afghanistan, and another 150 goes to war on terror.

Add it all up, and your getting close to 1 trillion spend primarily on defense and war.

Money well spent indeed!

miss_me_yet.jpg

Timeline

What a waste.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Alan Greenspan is an Obama supporter. We have him to thank for the current credit crisis.

How do you figure?

Timeline

7/11/2007 - I-130 NO1A Hard Copy

8/13/2007 - Son Drayson born in Sudbury, Ontario.

9/6/2007 - I-129F NO1

10/15/2007 - Trip to Toronto for Dray's Consular Birth Abroad, SS application, and US passport

3/18/2008 - NOA2 for both I-129 and I-130!! No touches or email notifications at all!

4/2/2008 - estimated that NVC received

4/9/2008 - estimated that K-3 was sent from NVC to USEMontreal

4/16/2008 - Received hardcopy from NVC

4/16/2008 - Packet 3 Received

4/24/2008 - Packet 3 Sent to USEMontreal

7/14/2008 Interview in Montreal!!!!

7/17/2008 Visa received

7/18/2008 POE Sault Ste Marie Michigan

8/21/2008 moving day...back to Anchorage, Alaska!

4/20/2009 AOS granted, 10 year Green Card arrives, Social Security # given :)

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey....all you liberals that are so anxious to pay more income taxes to the govt thinking that your life will be better....well, I got news for you. You wont see a single change, but will only be poorer. Next time you will be converted to a Republican.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline
Hey....all you liberals that are so anxious to pay more income taxes to the govt thinking that your life will be better....well, I got news for you. You wont see a single change, but will only be poorer. Next time you will be converted to a Republican.

Here's the result of a Bush Presidency and conservative mindset of lower taxes, with Republican higher spending:

bush_prince_abdullah_holding_hands.jpg

With how much in debt the U.S. is becoming to Saudi Arabia and China, one of these Saudis might be the new U.S. Royal Prince. Or maybe China will decide things.

Goooo Republicans! :thumbs: