CJ Vasani

VSC Approvals / Transfers post here - Week of Sep 14

87 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can someone tell me why the NOA2 for the I129F says the following:

This I129F is good from 09/08/2008 till 01/08/2009. (My words, our NOA2 is dated 09/08/2008)

Also, NVC received our I129F and assigned it a case number. But we didn't receive a mail from them saying they received our I130. Is that a cause for concern?

K3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-13

I-130 Approval : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-04 (Received in post : 2008-03-18)

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-09-08

NVC Received : 2008-09-15

NVC left: 2008-09-16

Embassy received: Around 2008-09-23

Package 3.5 received: 2008-10-08

PAckage 3.5 sent: 2008-10-09

Medical: 2008-11-10

Interview date: 2008-11-24

Date of entry into US: 2008-12-14

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum, even though I've been reading it for couple last months.

I just wanted to tell you that our I 130 and I 129F got approved on the 15 of September and I got the email yesterday!!! Yaaay!

You can check out my timeline, we have sent our I 130 almost a year ago (September 28) so it was about time!

Good luck to you guys, I'm sure there will be more approvals really soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

What touches did you get throught the months?

It seems they went by NOA1 dates for you..

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum, even though I've been reading it for couple last months.

I just wanted to tell you that our I 130 and I 129F got approved on the 15 of September and I got the email yesterday!!! Yaaay!

You can check out my timeline, we have sent our I 130 almost a year ago (September 28) so it was about time!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

you should be next charisma1...i'll be really happy to see your approval cuz then I'll know mine is not too far away.

Timeline

Who knows... I have been telling myself that for the last 3 months, and still nothing!

We are going to write to our senator and perhaps try calling VSC. Nothing can hurt anymore after 6 months of waiting.

#@$#@$ them !!!

you should be next charisma1...i'll be really happy to see your approval cuz then I'll know mine is not too far away.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Who knows... I have been telling myself that for the last 3 months, and still nothing!

We are going to write to our senator and perhaps try calling VSC. Nothing can hurt anymore after 6 months of waiting.

#@$#@$ them !!!

You should be seeing your approval really soon. My NOA1 date is March 10. I got approved Sept. 5.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

Daboyz, yours is the closest timeline there is to mine also for May touch on I-130. K-3 last got touched in April though...

Hopefully we will get approved soon too.

Did you get both K-3 and I-130 approved without any expedite or transfer to CSC? Congratulations!

I hope before the end of the month, we get something. The question is, how many months after we get a visa on the passport if it is K-3? How many if it is I-130? STILL too many...

Timeline

The last touch I got was in April (I 129) and may (I 130). And than nothing till september....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On the 19th of this month our case will be 7 mos old already and we're still hanging here worrying.....waaahhhhh .WE filed 1-130 Feb 19,2008.

MARLO SY PARKER

Wow, your I129F was in first week of April though, and it got approved too... So there is hope mine will be soon... I hope... I also sent mine first week of April.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have to ask where I can see the touch or last updated date on the website?

It seems almost everyone has at least one touch date but the website

only tells me what the NOA1 told me as well as the cs number with the recording.

I sent I-129 on Aug 8, they signed Aug 9 and I received the 797 with Aug 14 date

and that is all the website tells me. Doe that me it has not been looked at yet?

Thanks

Timeline

You have to register on the USCIS website and create your account. Then add your cases to your portfolio and you'll see your last update.

I have to ask where I can see the touch or last updated date on the website?

It seems almost everyone has at least one touch date but the website

only tells me what the NOA1 told me as well as the cs number with the recording.

I sent I-129 on Aug 8, they signed Aug 9 and I received the 797 with Aug 14 date

and that is all the website tells me. Doe that me it has not been looked at yet?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.