star_dragon

Happy Saturday!

101 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've never started a thread but I'll start Saturday's off! It's officially after midnight...heehee...

I'm excited - we got a "touch" today on our file. I don't wanna get my hopes up, but it still made my heart jump out of my chest to see that! :P

Hope everyone has a great Saturday :star:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
funny-pictures-your-cat-is-over-stimulated.jpg

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Caturday!

S and S, thought I would move the conversation out of your thread so as not to go OT. Yeah, I had heard Christian Iraqis and single women get in faster... although I know sometimes it's not the case. I wonder what is taking them so long to call.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Happy Caturday!

S and S, thought I would move the conversation out of your thread so as not to go OT. Yeah, I had heard Christian Iraqis and single women get in faster... although I know sometimes it's not the case. I wonder what is taking them so long to call.

I don't know, but Rocketta's husband is still waiting too. They say there is no science to how fast people get approved. Some people get it in no time and others can wait months or years. My husband met a woman at the IOM a few months ago, she finally got approved and her case had started fall of last year! There were others that were finally getting approved this spring that had put in for refugee back in the 1990s. It really makes no sense.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
Happy Caturday!

I don't know, but Rocketta's husband is still waiting too. They say there is no science to how fast people get approved. Some people get it in no time and others can wait months or years. My husband met a woman at the IOM a few months ago, she finally got approved and her case had started fall of last year! There were others that were finally getting approved this spring that had put in for refugee back in the 1990s. It really makes no sense.

Are you concurrently pushing an I-130?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Happy Caturday!

Are you concurrently pushing an I-130?

I did all that, but my husband refuses to send me his signed visa application so I can finish the NVC process. I told him over and over to sign and send it, but he wanted this refugee so he didn't do it. He would have already interviewed at the embassy by now if he had sent it when I asked. Nothing else I can do.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
I did all that, but my husband refuses to send me his signed visa application so I can finish the NVC process. I told him over and over to sign and send it, but he wanted this refugee so he didn't do it. He would have already interviewed at the embassy by now if he had sent it when I asked. Nothing else I can do.

Well, the CR-1 can take some time but I don't see why he wouldn't want to pursue it just in case. Does the refugee give him a 10 yr permanent resident card right away?

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
I've never started a thread but I'll start Saturday's off! It's officially after midnight...heehee...

I'm excited - we got a "touch" today on our file. I don't wanna get my hopes up, but it still made my heart jump out of my chest to see that! :P

Hope everyone has a great Saturday :star:

Happy Saturday to everyone...... good for you been touch, it is almost 3 am and I am still log in USCIS and keep looking my case thinking will change in any moment :bonk:

I feel so fustrated it......

Edited by ZARQA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

happy caturday

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Happy Caturday MENA and friends!

I'm on my BB or I would add pics too. Sorry. :P

HLM luv the caturday pics they are awesome. Thanks for the sweet post you lft on my wall. Big hugs! We will put up new pics tomorrow I think.

Miss C, S&S n Julianna hope you early morning is going well.

Zarqa insha'allah you'll be touched soon too! (F)

Amal my dear sweet BB sister, I'm praying for you guys. Wish you could have taken a trip to Phoenix! We have scorpions but our weather is great this week. :lol: plz stay safe. Call or message me when you can.

New York, New York by Frank Sinatra is playing in my head. I want a slice of pizza from Benny Tadinos right now in hoboken. *sigh*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.